Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SomaliNet Awards 2013

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Re: SomaliNet Awards 2013

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:21 am

Sheikh Hyper
You know I am Sufi. Sufi are moderate comparing to any other Dariiqa. This kid AbdiJohnson is not secular but secular extremists far left seccularist:lol:
He advocate makhnudism in Somali :shock:

Acuudu bilaah

Le justicier

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:35 am

lol@ im suufi and suufi are moderate.

the whole islamic religion is middle. as our prophet said; best of things are in the middle. ive my own tahafoth of suufism and who claims to be one these days. but that is not our topic now. however you are just typical somali elderly like ...lol

you making makhnoodnimo, as yaqayaqsi thing, which is i agree with you, but as thamb isnt worse than shirk and kufr.

what i dont understand if kufr didnt bother you why makhnoodnimo bothers you? sure not on deen bases but just culture based hate!

AbdiJohnson
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiJohnson » Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:53 am

LeJusticier, human rights and civil liberties are not up for debate. You must not be selective. You must be fair and just for even those you hate. Don't you see a correlation between the more secular, liberal and tolerant your nation is, the much more likelier that your country is among the most richest, prosperous and technologically advanced? And countries who aren't secular, liberal and tolerant are more likelier to be shit holes like Somalia? You must learn from your past mistakes. I call for tolerance, not necessarily acceptance of people you don't particularly like. This is how your country and people will prosper. I first stress that our people tolerate other clans. You can hate that Habar, but for the sake of peace and prosperity, respect each other's rights and tolerate each other. Future generations will look back at us as barbarians. For instance, I didn't like being in the presence of the religious but I have tolerated them to the point that my best friend that I would take a bullet for is basically a wadaad. Coexist or war my friend.

I am,

Abdi "Change must occur" Johnson

SimplySerene
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SimplySerene » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:09 am

I am making my own list.
This is a list of People I would like get to know better . Mainly because they come across as really nice people.

DisplacedDiraac
CushticReflections
Tuushi
Lilaahiya
Jasmine
HooBariiska
SelfD
Perfect Order
Gatspy
Samatr

There are other members I would like to get to know better but they no longer post . I missed that opportunity. Maybe this year I will be better at it.inshallah

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:34 am

lol@ im suufi and suufi are moderate.

the whole islamic religion is middle. as our prophet said; best of things are in the middle. ive my own tahafoth of suufism and who claims to be one these days. but that is not our topic now. however you are just typical somali elderly like ...lol

you making makhnoodnimo, as yaqayaqsi thing, which is i agree with you, but as thamb isnt worse than shirk and kufr.

what i dont understand if kufr didnt bother you why makhnoodnimo bothers you? sure not on deen bases but just culture based hate!
Are you saying you tolerate more homosexual behaviour than Infidel?

I live with infidel nation with it's Christian heritage. I am a law-abiding citizen who respect all religions so I cannot ridicule faiths. vise versa when I am in Ceerigaabo I am expecting others to respect my faith + my moral code(no makhnudism)

AbdiJohnson
If I am in favour to upheld one of the most resilient Somali moral code, doesn't mean I am against human right. You are defending unpardonable foreign culture. Each country has different cultural and moral code. You have heard imported western's culture(maknudism) how it has backfired in Uganda?

+

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:48 am

no one telling you to hate any one or harm people, you also live were by law you must respect homosexual and tolerate. i just dont understand your logic. if you coming in islam point of few, infidel worse than any thamb on the eye of Allah. and in case you didnt know, there is islamic fiq, including sufis, believe, " no sin after kufr". unless you dont care Allah, you shouldnt care one's sexuality and who accepts it.

culture and personal feelings something and law and islam is total different. you either hate or love for sake of Allah.

to answer your question, yes, homosexual bothers me less than some one is kafara billah doesnt mean i go hunt them and insult them. that is not something muslim, or even decent person should do.

i found AJ, more reasonable and his logic makes more sense than yours, but that my opinion.

My point is. you cannot have it both ways, you either follow the rule of the land and tolerate it or not. you just pick and choice what you want. that doesnt make sense.

pa; sorry for original poster, i hijacked your topic.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:59 am

Sheikh Hyper

Here is my logic. Not hate..... let me reaffirm the principles.
I live in infidel country I am law abiding citizen I respect all faiths(lakum dinukum waliyadin), Gender equality, right of transsexuals etc as long I live here. In return when I am Ceerigaabo I am expecting from other people to respect local faith + culture as well.

Ma fahantahay macnahayga?

Le justicier

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:04 am

loud and clear and i stand corrected and i agree but should be by law too in Ceerigaabo.lol. i dont like like alshabab, people qanoonka jeebkooda kaka so bahan.lol

aduunka qanoon in laku kala baho ba wanagsan or jungle bey noqoni.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LeJusticier » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:10 am

loud and clear and i stand corrected and i agree but should be by law too in Ceerigaabo.lol. i dont like like alshabab, people qanoonka jeebkooda kaka so bahan.lol

aduunka qanoon in laku kala baho ba wanagsan or jungle bey noqoni.

Maya weli :lol:

Waan ku riyoonayaa. in one day ay noqoto meel rule and regulation ixtiraama diinta iyo dhaqan somalida(dhaqanka suuban)

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 am

lol, there is many laws i dont agree that i get alone in courts but guess what , bad law much better than no law. i learned in hard way. qof walba hadu yirahdo, aniga, qanoonka fulinaya. we are human and we have our biases. i rather to loose a case in bad law than to random person.

qof walba qanoon ma fulin karo.... kuwa badan wa ko doomaya, under culture and deen oo ga'anta kaa gooyni.

i rather to look bigger picture than my own disliking to kufars, gays or whatever.

Somali-Transporter
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Somali-Transporter » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:15 pm

It's that time of year again. Make your votes count!

Worst Troller - Somali Transporter/Casanova (sorry breh, nothing personal but my brain just shuts down when i see your threads)
Best Debater - Tough one, i haven't seen a lengthly debate about something non-trivial for a while. But i'll give it to Perfect Order.
Best Name/avatar combo - HilaacHills. There is something articulate about that username/avatar/location.
Most Improved - Another hard one. InoCabdi maybe? He's 14 but he is maturing fast.
Most Likeable all around (cool person to chat with) - Geoseven. Very professional forumer. For the females, i'll give it to Deeqadagan/sophisticate. Very lovely ladies.
Best Tactician (poster who always seems to gain control of any topic/thread when posting) - Basra. Her striking opinions can hijack threads more than pirates.
Legendary poster - Dr Yalaxoow. Seems to be very popular on the forums with his fobbish grasp of daily life.
Most humerous poster - Hydrogen aka Fall. Love this kid.
Most fearsome (member most likely to lash out at you for looking at them the wrong way) - Adali. Making him angry is soo funny.
Most Omnipresent - One of my favs, Abdiwahab. Mr Johnny on the spot.
Most Controversal - Arabman. Has views very few people will agree with.
Most Sarcastic - Keyblade. He's overtaken Alphanumeric/AgentOfChaos with his comical satire. The guy should really consider stand up comedy.
Most scandaleous - Abdijohson. Everything he says causes moral outrage.
Best Mod/Admin - Rightwing. Firm but fair.

I found these titles on another forum, make your own ones if you want though. :clap:
Injustice :evil: .. I Am the Only Somali Muwadiin in here who is Halal.

Image :arrow:

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:42 pm

Easy going/Cool Females- CushticReflections, Jasmine, Tuushi, Sophisticate, Lilaahiya...how could I forget :lol:
I don't forgive you.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:53 pm

I would like to nominate myself.

ihatewritingessays
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ihatewritingessays » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Fall-good debator :up: the polygamy thread was intresting reading.

Fall
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Fall » Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:30 pm

Fall-good debator :up: the polygamy thread was intresting reading.
lol thanks (that was me getting angry more than debating though) :lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.