Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dhaqancelis dude From Ottowa uncensored in Hargeisa

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Rabshoole
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Dhaqancelis dude From Ottowa uncensored in Hargeisa

Postby Rabshoole » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 am

I don't believe in Dhaqancelis to fix and make up for terrible parenting. I hate to sound so harsh because most of these parents don't know any better but they could do their children a favor and move them out of the ghetto for starters.
I disagree, due to economic deficits in society in general, finding a job these days is nearly impossible, moving to a better location ain't an easy option for parents (considering usually one parent is the source of income). However, dhaqancelis does work depending on the age group intended, if their past 25 years old it's quite a useless trip to some extent, any younger could be beneficial for them to soak up some mannerism, culturalism and everything else it means to be Somali.

rubicon

Postby rubicon » Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:59 am

Those are not Ottawa guys. They dont have Ottawa swag and besides I dont recognize them. The only Ottawa guy is the dude in the video. Messed up priorities, he isn't even from Somaliland lol

I am,

Abdi "You must pass my verification process" Johnson
Where is he from?

BigBreak
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby BigBreak » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:34 am

if da dude in the video is not from s/land then he should get the **** out NOW. we dont want non-native somalis in our country somaliland
This gotta be by far the worst isaakh impersonation, I've seen on this site. :lol:
im isaaq and i am against non somalilander somalis living in my country. in fact i would only allow women and children to visit temporarily if they want.
if da dude in the video is not from s/land then he should get the **** out NOW. we dont want non-native somalis in our country somaliland
:comeon: more then 50,000 oromos live der n u wanna kick out confuur somalis ?
i dont trust other somalis but oromos are cool though. oromos can have residency rights but not citizenship in my opinion

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:35 am

I don't believe in Dhaqancelis to fix and make up for terrible parenting. I hate to sound so harsh because most of these parents don't know any better but they could do their children a favor and move them out of the ghetto for starters.
I disagree, due to economic deficits in society in general, finding a job these days is nearly impossible, moving to a better location ain't an easy option for parents (considering usually one parent is the source of income). However, dhaqancelis does work depending on the age group intended, if their past 25 years old it's quite a useless trip to some extent, any younger could be beneficial for them to soak up some mannerism, culturalism and everything else it means to be Somali.
Sure there is major economic deficit that limits quality of living, but how do you explain the taxi, truck drivers and business owners who are still faced with parental troubles ? This might be disagreeable to most Somalis because they grew up being raised through "community" support i.e relatives and neighbors but we are in a different age now. If you can't manage to raise your kid the way you find ideal in your home, that won't be delivered through the hands of others. It's a simple concept. Somalia isn't the same either, people change and as you can see through the video, these kids sent for Dhaqancelis are more or less lost and neglected. The process as you said perhaps could be successful if they were much younger and the parents accompanied them to stay and live there permenantly. If the goal is for the kid to be successful in life and be a functioning adult in a western society, then sending them to Somalia is setting them up for failure. I just don't see the point of sending a troubled teen to a place far from his/her parents to learn about identity, culture and manners; things that a PARENT has the responsibility to instill .

Hyperactive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Hyperactive » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 am

SummerRain, what about if the parents themselves are ghettos? even in Somali "lands" is a big ghetto place. every one else who lives with them, oromo, habasha etc, are hard worker and satisfied. even the one considered by their stander a well off will ask you " ee deeb"! no work ethnic, no self respect that asking others for money is eeb. in every house there is at least 2-3 oromo maid and the house is stinky! bal mahey o qabtan?

never disgusted like this! wa dad khayali ko nool. worse, qof kasta jinni ba ko jira ama wa la sihray, kaalay quran akhro etc. blaayo quran ko akhriday.

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:10 am

I agree Parents bear 90% of the responsibility for Somali youth losing their culture effectively being useless specimens i.e drug users etc.
Somalis need to learn the art of moving their children to areas AWAY from Somalis or other minorities with low self esteem that will (already happened) ultimately manifest into apathy.
The other 10% is the corrupted society we live in created by the parasitic race.
Apathy is what kills communities.

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:28 am

SummerRain, what about if the parents themselves are ghettos? even in Somali "lands" is a big ghetto place. every one else who lives with them, oromo, habasha etc, are hard worker and satisfied. even the one considered by their stander a well off will ask you " ee deeb"! no work ethnic, no self respect that asking others for money is eeb. in every house there is at least 2-3 oromo maid and the house is stinky! bal mahey o qabtan?

never disgusted like this! wa dad khayali ko nool. worse, qof kasta jinni ba ko jira ama wa la sihray, kaalay quran akhro etc. blaayo quran ko akhriday.
Loool@ balaayo quran ku aqrisay. :lol: wa sida sheegtay wa dad qayali ku nool and what's crazy is the sense of urgency to change never comes and if it does they go about it wrong.
I haven't been back to Somalia but I know if America couldn't make Somalis hard working and productive people, back home isn't better, thus this whole Dhaqancelis defeats the purpose. I think these kids will grow more hopeless.

paparrazi

Postby paparrazi » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:42 pm

I know some folks who their parents were pious but that turn out to b shaydaans !

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:20 am

^^ that's were the dua " "Rabbana hab lana min azwajina wa dhuriyyatina qurrata A'yunin waj'alna lil-muttaqina imama" becomes part of your daily prayers the minute you get married :mrgreen: Guidance is from Allah but we got to do our part too.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:07 pm

Hargeisa is HEAVEN compared to Summerrain's tuulo. Lord help those who are cast to Gallon of Corn.

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:26 pm

Ismahan, you haven't ever been to Somalia? :notsure:

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:32 pm

Ismahan, you haven't ever been to Somalia? :notsure:

She was part of the Great Trek of 1991 which was the Somali version of 'The Grapes of Wrath'

FAH1223
webmaster

Postby FAH1223 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:46 am

I facebook stalked some of the people in that Jamal Osman documentary from 2012

:leon:

SummerRain
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby SummerRain » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:50 am

Waryaa Fah you have me on your Facebook white boy :lol:

I was born in Somalia but left as a toddler.

AW..... I'm planning a trip to my ancestors' tuulo. Hopefully you will be close in the area so I can marry you off to one of my Eedo who will make sure you behave lol

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.