Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African-Americans are obsessed with this Somali girl

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
hydrogen
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: African-Americans are obsessed with this Somali girl

Postby hydrogen » Fri May 02, 2014 4:44 pm

Hydro translator:

They aren't from the horn of African stock so how dare they say they can produce a genetic variant they do not possess. The shame of them, not loving who they are and exalting the beauty of another African they have no relation to. I'd respect them if they posted the photo of the little black girl as it is representative of them, and I'd even support them more for stopping the chemical assault on their hair. :lol:

I was trying to decode what you meant and that's what I got.
Yes!! and especially since the one that motivated this thread was a guy with "African-American pride" it was the irony.
She's really cute mashaAllah. Just realised all those people probably didn't say mashaAllah.

Ilahey ishooda ha ka xijabo.
That's different :lol: :up:

GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Postby GeoSeven » Sat May 03, 2014 4:30 am

They are praising the eurocentric ideals of beauty under the guise of blackhood and a Somali with any self-respect would be offended. It's because she looks like a white girl with black skin, that's the only reason they like her. You don't see white people saying "My future daughter" and that's because they don't aspire to give birth to a dark skinned child but you will see black people say "my future daughter" because they aspire to have a child with white people features.

What my initial point was is the irony of being pro-Black, pro-Africa and then praising the most European looking "African".

This girl is cute and adorable but they wouldn't mass praise her would they?

True

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Sat May 03, 2014 9:52 am

^ maa shaa Allah, ameen.

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Sat May 03, 2014 9:58 am

Somalis are a dying breed. Nowadays refugee camps are full of "somalis" like this.

gharle

Postby gharle » Sat May 03, 2014 10:00 am

i think they admired something about her soft & long hair.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Sat May 03, 2014 12:37 pm

How precious..maashallah!

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Sat May 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Somalis are a dying breed. Nowadays refugee camps are full of "somalis" like this.
:lol: You've got to be kidding me. You seem to be over exaggerating a problem that does not exist, in classical snet fashion.
What you present is merely the exception rather than the rule bantu.

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun May 04, 2014 12:44 am

all grown up

iandi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby iandi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:06 pm

So wait!? Just so that i understand this thread. Some people thought that this child was cute and said so......and somalis are offended by that?

Is the offending part the fact that the admirers are black? If the admirers were some other racial group would it have been ok then?

Rahtid!

Gaashaanle1000
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Gaashaanle1000 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:44 pm

So wait!? Just so that i understand this thread. Some people thought that this child was cute and said so......and somalis are offended by that?

Is the offending part the fact that the admirers are black? If the admirers were some other racial group would it have been ok then?

Rahtid!

Here comes the foreign moral compass of Somalis :lol:

Futurist
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Futurist » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Rahtid!

You have sickness in your hear and soul. You bumped this 2 year old thread because of your hatred for Somalis?

Ka nax oo naftaa waa.

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:23 pm

Rahtid!

Once again our caribbean queen demonstrate her obsession with somali as well as her insecurity by digging up a two year old thread.

bombaclat!
-
-
-

smartyt
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby smartyt » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:31 pm

She do have a point why will you insult and attack a group people just because they think you kids are good looking ? Will swedes had been attacked the same way ?

iandi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby iandi » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Rahtid!

Just trying to understand how the somali mind works or at least some somalis. Are you saying that finding the little child to be cute somehow mean that you cannot find a child like this to be equally cute....how is anyone hating themselves by finding beauty in people of other races...especially children? How screwy does a mind have to be to think that way.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:26 am

Rahtid!

Just trying to understand how the somali mind works or at least some somalis. Are you saying that finding the little child to be cute somehow mean that you cannot find a child like this to be equally cute....how is anyone hating themselves by finding beauty in people of other races...especially children? How screwy does a mind have to be to think that way.

inandi :o

r u serious??? That's not fair. U cant post that adorable photo and expect us to say the truth about the black race. I mean--seriously ! :roll:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.