Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHAT DOES MAD MAC AND SADAM HAVE IN COMMON?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:13 am

[quote="MAD MAC"]See you there Dhaga.

And please don't compare Saddam's military knowledge to mine. He was an amatuer, I'm a professional.[/quote]

Oh please....you can even use AK 47

History supported that, the average US army receives 4 weeks of military training...don't insult my intelligence man. There is reason you're in Germany.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:18 am

Dhaga
I spent four years in a military college (Norwich University). I spent over a year at FT Huachuca Arizona attending the Military Intelligence Officers Basic and Advance Courses. I spent 9 weeks at FT Leavenworth attending the Army's Combined Arms Staff Services School. I also completed the Command And General Staff Course.

The "Average" US Army soldier goes through basic training and then attends advanced individual training (AIT) to get qualified in his military occupational specialty (MOS). This training can last anywhere from 5 moths to more than a year. Basic takes six weeks to complete, and every soldier has to attend AIT after that. No soldier only gets four weeks of training.

I do believe you are talking out of your a$$ on this subject.

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:34 am

[quote="MAD MAC"]Dhaga
I spent four years in a military college (Norwich University). I spent over a year at FT Huachuca Arizona attending the Military Intelligence Officers Basic and Advance Courses. I spent 9 weeks at FT Leavenworth attending the Army's Combined Arms Staff Services School. I also completed the Command And General Staff Course.

The "Average" US Army soldier goes through basic training and then attends advanced individual training (AIT) to get qualified in his military occupational specialty (MOS). This training can last anywhere from 5 moths to more than a year. Basic takes six weeks to complete, and every soldier has to attend AIT after that. No soldier only gets four weeks of training.

I do believe you are talking out of your a$$ on this subject.[/quote]

Next time you will say you roomed with C. Powell....

You just said that the basic training takes 6 weeks. What is the difference 4 weeks, 6 weeks...

Your information above doesn't tell me anything but that you're a career soldier, which is even worst than I thought. Do you have or know any life out side of the military uniform?

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:38 am

My entire adult life I have been in uniform. And proud of it. I love to soldier, live to soldier. Going to be hard letting it all go.

And you didn't pay attention (no surprise there). You're leaving out AIT which I mentioned all soldiers must attend. The shortest training time available to the lowliest private in the US Army is about five months - you knucklehead. They don't get to a line unit before 5 months of training.

My military education has been, if we include my time at Norwich, just short of six years.

TZ Somali
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby TZ Somali » Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:55 pm

lol...did we you have to read us your CV?

Surprised

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:16 am

Hey blame Dhaga who was talking out of his a$$.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.