Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Isku Aabe iyo Isku hooyo.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Isku Aabe iyo Isku hooyo.

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:46 pm

this threat is about laba qafood oo suppose to have same biological parents yet they look nothing like eachother.. this fenomana i notice many many somalis are like that one look like Carab another very dark and somethimes midka kale tanzanian yet all of them suppose to have same aabe iyo hooyo. is it so because simply the mother cheated whit another dude sidaa darteed in reality those siblings share only mothers and not the father . just hal tusaaale this semi famous fanaan and hes 100% brother waa isku aabe and hooyo look how different they are. is this because the mother cheated and yes that what i believe , but what do you think you guys. did you notice soomaalida dad walaalo ah oo isku aabe iyo isku hooyo ah MID HINDI U EG midna mabungo midna reer gaalkacyood ??

StormShadow
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Isku Aabe iyo Isku hooyo.

Postby StormShadow » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:03 pm

:lol:

Yeah, I have seen that lol. Ma adiga walaalaha ka duwan, like mabungo? :lol:

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:12 pm

of course all of us there will be differance between us and our brothers but not like labada sawirka ku sawiran qaasatan me aniga iyo walaalaheeyn sida labada sawirka ku sawiran extrem ma u kala duwani..... laakiin i know kuwo baddan oo saas ah.. marka arrintan miyaa somali women back in somaliya waxay ahaan jireen notorious cheaters ??? i just wonder ??

Turbulence
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Turbulence » Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:59 pm

Maybe one of them took after one parent while the other took it after the other parent or even a grandparent.

Lillaahiya
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Lillaahiya » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 pm

:wtf: Walaalo, wax genetics layidhaahdo ma taqaana?

Daff
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Xaga aad Ujeedaa Mala waa Xidigaheee Ninka Xoolo kaa dhacay Ka dacwee Xafiisyada

Postby Daff » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Dr yala :lol:

salool
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: "Live Each Day As If It Were Your Last... Tomorrow is Not Promised."

Postby salool » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:44 am

Så de flesta somaliska kvinnor är otrogna mot sina män enligt dig.Räknas din fru också in och alla dina kvinnliga släktingar?

Är du resultatet av en snabbis i baksättet kanske..det skulle förklara en hel del.

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:57 am

Maybe one of them took after one parent while the other took it after the other parent or even a grandparent.
thats how most of somalis explaine when sibilings looks nothing like eachother like two guys in the picture,, ayeeyadiis oo dhimatay 1970s u eg yahay ;) but maybe thats not whole trues and could be simply that they have different fathers unknownly.
:wtf: Walaalo, wax genetics layidhaahdo ma taqaana?
yes i know about genetics ? are you saying two sibilings whit same father and mother inay sidaa muuqaalkoodu u kala duwanaan karo ?
Så de flesta somaliska kvinnor är otrogna mot sina män enligt dig.Räknas din fru också in och alla dina kvinnliga släktingar?

Är du resultatet av en snabbis i baksättet kanske..det skulle förklara en hel del.
first neej jag är inte resultatet av en snabbis i baksättet för att det fanns inga bilar när du och jag föddes :up: laakiin listen

ma dhihin mana dhahaayo flesta kvinnor inay naagaha cheat more than ragga laakiin waa wax dhici karo in ciyaal isku aabo iyo isku hooyo ah ay xaqiiqdii kaliya ay wadaagaan hooyada kaliya.. walaahi walaalkey wuxuu ka shaqeeyaa immigration verket tarjubaanimo ayuu ku shaqeeyaa wuxuu la kulmaa DNA caruurta leeysku keeno countless times DNA don't match, markaaseey familada soomaalida yiraahdaan gaaladaan tugada beenta baddan. marka aniga i dont accuse sisters and mothers inay cheat gareeyaan laakiin walaahi this fenomena waa wax jira among skinnies...

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:26 am

^ The reason for that is because been been ayey Europe ku keenayn. Waa nooc min el fraud. That doesn't mean adultery baa dhacey because hooyadu herself maba ay dhalin. Fahantu?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:32 am

^ The reason for that is because been been ayey Europe ku keenayn. Waa nooc min el fraud. That doesn't mean adultery baa dhacey because hooyadu herself maba ay dhalin. Fahantu?

actually dadka beenta sheega ee yiraahda children aysan dhalin waan dhalnay badanaa they dont take DNA cuz they know result will be this is not your child. laakiin what iam talking about is parents take DNA si xur ah that means waalid they are 100% sure this is their child laakiin DNA only shows the mother is biological mother laakiin not the father and sidoo kale somethimes some of the children come out DNA dont match the father. sidoo kale the family start inay LAWYER qabsadaan cuz they dont believe DNA is accurate waa ay dacwoodaan . marka probably thats not fruad waa just mother cheated long time ago..
Last edited by DR-YALAXOOW on Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tuushi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Tuushi » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:35 am

All this to potentially to tell us we could all be little bastards running around? Cheating sounds that normal to u?

DR-YALAXOOW
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DR-YALAXOOW » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:38 am

All this to potentially to tell us we could all be little bastards running around? Cheating sounds that normal to u?
i dont use that word bastard laakiin people who have different looks like two guys in the picture are you saying they can have same father and mother or its just simply they have different fathers ?? for me iam almost 100% sure labada wiil sawirka they have different aabayaal unknowly..

STARKAST
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby STARKAST » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:58 am

The term you are looking for is: Cuckold, this happens alot, even in the 'nobility'. 'Prince' Harry's father isn't even Charles.

Women by nature hold Promiscuity 'dear to them', as to men. The whole reason why FGM was pushed before by men is due to limit perceived Promiscuous behaviour. Note i do not support FGM.

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:07 am

i dont use that word bastard laakiin people who have different looks like two guys in the picture are you saying they can have same father and mother or its just simply they have different fathers ?? for me iam almost 100% sure labada wiil sawirka they have different aabayaal unknowly..

A lot of people think they can cheat the system. Many got exposed in America I believe and after that nobody dares bring people they're not related to through the family reunion programme again. That is what your brother is dealing with. Nothing less, nothing more.

As for the pic, it could be only his half brother.. not by speculation like you're suggesting. Have you asked around?
I remember reading a comment on youtube once where this guy said he personally knows this guy and thta he is the only son who grew up with a lot of sisters.

Vivacious
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Life is waking up an hour early to live an hour more :)

Postby Vivacious » Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:10 am

:lol:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.