Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Utopia style ethnic cleansing - EBOLA

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Octavius
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Oh Allah, I ask of you peace & faith in this world & in the hereafter

Utopia style ethnic cleansing - EBOLA

Postby Octavius » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 am

Its a bit suspect... for anyone who has seen Utopia on Channel 4 will know that EBOLA has been manufactured by man. Its got a 90% mortality rate and spreads easily. There is no cure, no vaccine and it is fatal.

:wow:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Utopia style ethnic cleansing - EBOLA

Postby thehappyone » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:06 am

A little prayer for marques and everyone else who lives that part of London where all the fob nigerians reside :wow:

anzeloti
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby anzeloti » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:22 am

A little prayer for marques and everyone else who lives that part of London where all the fob nigerians reside :wow:

:russ:

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am

I don't think its funny.. I will make duas for you in UK. If anyone contracted the disease before leaving those risk zones, they are a hazard to the rest of the world.

Interesting topic though. I wonder if they would consider a culling of everyone in infected zones. The fatality rate is ~90%, so they would be killing possible survivors as well. Scary idea, but do you think it would eliminate it?

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 am

there is no cure say what??

Octavius
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Octavius » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

I don't think its funny.. I will make duas for you in UK. If anyone contracted the disease before leaving those risk zones, they are a hazard to the rest of the world.

Interesting topic though. I wonder if they would consider a culling of everyone in infected zones. The fatality rate is ~90%, so they would be killing possible survivors as well. Scary idea, but do you think it would eliminate it?

But how could you 'cull' them without releasing bodily fluids? Gas them. And even then their bodies would have to be cremated as they're still contagious for several months after death :wow: Such an exercise would create a panic among the populace and would effectively discourage people from seeking medical help for the fear that they would be killed. :lupe: The only way your idea will be practicable is if the culling is done in secret.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm

My idea? Isn't that the title of your thread? lol

I pictured a dystopian society (because as you know, a utopia cannot exist for longer than the formation of the idea), where:
- testing and surveying of the areas where infection is present
- strict quarantine
- authorities wear hazmat suits
- quickly kill enmass (think flamethrowers or the execution chamber from Equilibrium)
- nobody finds out until it's over
- anyone found to be infected outside the quarantine would be brought to the execution chamber instead of trying to treat an incurable disease and spreading the disease to family members/medical professionals

I'm not saying it should be done, nor is it even likely. It'd make an interesting dystopian idea though.

Octavius
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Octavius » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:38 pm

Piot co-discovered the Ebola virus as a 27-year-old researcher in 1976.He is now director of the prestigious London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine and was previously executive director of the United Nations' HIV/AIDS programme UNAIDS.

Piot helped identify Ebola when the laboratory where he was working in Antwerp was sent a blood sample from a Catholic nun who had died in what was then Zaire and is now DR Congo.From the blood, they isolated a new virus which was later confirmed to be Ebola.He later went to Yambuku, a village in Zaire's Equateur province, where an epidemic had taken hold."People were devastated because in some villages, one in 10, one in eight people could die from Ebola," he said."I was scared but I was 27 so you think you are invincible."Researchers noticed most of the infections were among women aged between 20 and 30 and clustered around a clinic where they went for pre-natal consultations.It turned out that the virus was being transmitted through a handful of needles which were being reused to give injections to pregnant women.

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:58 pm

what a wicked web they weave, there are truly malevolent genuinely evil people out there concocting death and despair for the masses. subhanaallah.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.