Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Latest Qarxis Phenomenon (mods)

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

The Latest Qarxis Phenomenon (mods)

Postby 1nemansquad » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:26 pm

has gotten out of control and frankly extreme, last i remember Som'net was pretty strict when it comes to naming and shaming people and posting pictures of girls or anybody for that matter. pictures of individuals have been posted without their consent and Mods let it slide, thread wasn't taken down and the poster wasn't punished..

is this not a preach of forum rules anymore? things changed since?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: The Latest Qarxis Phenomenon (mods)

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Ever since you became unemployed you've became unreasonable..for your info do u know that the girl paraded on this forum has an open IG with 10k followers?..how am I exposing her ..come with some logic bro..you Australian down under thin baa maskaxdaadina foorarisay

Amira143
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amira143 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:30 pm

What qarxis? Have I missed something?

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:36 pm

What qarxis? Have I missed something?

He is referring to my posts..Shaqa kale bu waayey ninkani

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:38 pm

Ever since you became unemployed you've became unreasonable..for your info do u know that the girl paraded on this forum has an open IG with 10k followers?..how am I exposing her ..come with some logic bro..you Australian down under thin baa maskaxdaadina foorarisay
you violated Copyright Laws and infringed on Rights, by not getting permission from the author, to use that image. doesn't matter whether you used it in a book or on the Internet, it is still protected by Copyright Laws

there is you

there is casanova post couple of weeks ago

and i'm pretty sure i saw another similar thread

FieldMarshalMenace
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby FieldMarshalMenace » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:46 pm

you violated Copyright Laws and infringed on Rights, by not getting permission from the author, to use that image. doesn't matter whether you used it in a book or on the Internet, it is still protected by Copyright Laws

there is you

there is casanova post couple of weeks ago

and i'm pretty sure i saw another similar thread
Get off that high pedestal your on dude, you think you are more knowledgeable abt copyright infringements , get a life manne. What a pathetic nerd. Let her sue me..what an istus (show off )

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:47 pm

Menace why did you lie about the girl joining isis for sex? What did she do to you?

Julkimi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalinet boycott by Puntites in effect 12/24/14. GB,Quark, Righteous I will miss you my brothers.

Postby Julkimi » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:52 pm

Menace posted an innocent girl's pictures, he called her a terrorist, lied about her and character assassinated her. It made me sick seeing low life male members calling her names.

Mods should have deleted the topic and banned him..

1nemansquad
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby 1nemansquad » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:55 pm

som'net can get sued, not you. the person who took the photo has the rights to the image, just because that girl has her pictures up there doesn't give creeps like you any right to to take them.

jamal9
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby jamal9 » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:12 pm

som'net can get sued, not you. the person who took the photo has the rights to the image, just because that girl has her pictures up there doesn't give creeps like you any right to to take them.
hey aussie lawyer, how much kangaroo meat did you eat today?

sconosciuto
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby sconosciuto » Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:51 pm

Menace has gone too far. I blame LeJusticier (Menace's clansman) for unbanning him multiple times. The only solution is to ban Menace for good, and strip LeJusticier from his modship powers.

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:06 pm

Nah.....it's a waste of time trying to save this site....too many pr*cks.

LeJusticier
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: base of sufism. Imam Le Justicier ...Xerta Dareenka

Postby LeJusticier » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:45 pm

Menace have problem with somali girls. It's almost beyond belief to me that this grown man can only post "Gabadh hoosteed""
I am thinking to ban him Indefinitely...all his IP's address including his city.

Methylamine
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Methylamine » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Menace have problem with somali girls. It's almost beyond belief to me that this grown man can only post "Gabadh hoosteed""
I am thinking to ban him Indefinitely...all his IP's address including his city.
Wallahi Menace will go down as the greatest Somalinet legend ever if he forces you to ban every IP address in Columbus :lol:

thehappyone
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby thehappyone » Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Ever since you became unemployed you've became unreasonable
:deadrose:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.