Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

somali-arab is their really a link?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:12 pm

Sexy-K,

So u'r saying you're not qabiilist? Ku dhaaro

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:13 pm

dhusso.im sure u made some kind of insightful contribution to this topic, u usually have something to say, but i missed it.

so what do u think man, do u consider urself u a sand nigga or what.

Laughing Laughing nah, but really what do u think

amat-allah... sis, i have no problem with the fact that we might be related to the prophet (pbuh)... but im just a lil sceptical thats all. i mean thousands of arabs traveled to the horn of africa on trade in the past thousand years or more, are u to tell me non of them got jungle fever Very Happy

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:19 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]Sexy-K,

So u'r saying you're not qabiilist? Ku dhaaro[/quote]

War wacadalle inaan Qabiilist aheyn.. Balo kugu dhacday ee Qabiilist ha igu wacin! Inkaar Allah kugu ridye waa maxay beentaad iga sheegeysid?

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:28 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"][quote="dhuusa_deer"]Sexy-K,

So u'r saying you're not qabiilist? Ku dhaaro[/quote]

War wacadalle inaan Qabiilist aheyn.. Balo kugu dhacday ee Qabiilist ha igu wacin![/quote]

Sexy-K,

I'm gonna hold you to ur word....I better not catch you qabiil bashing! I'm watching you, nigh, I'll be stalking you from now on. Better cover your dabo weyn or I'll bite it off Twisted Evil

========================================

ill-seed,

My brain is in overdrive...got 15 page lab report due first thing in the morning and I haven't typed a single page. It's 8:30 PM Mad So no, no epistomology, ontology, etymology, debate, thoughtful post...I'll save whatever is left of my over worked brain for my school work. For today that is.

I'll leave with this (from the greatest lover of arabs, no one has EVER loved the arabs and their way of life more then this guy):

"The arabs are little ppl, silly ppl, cruel and barbarians...always have, always will be" - T. E. Lawrence

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:31 pm

^^Were you busy checking my profile? Let it go, you'll never find me bashing any qabiil.. I don't "bash" qabiils. Runta ayaan sheegaa.. It burns them to hear the truth hadde. Wink

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:34 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"]^^Were you busy checking my profile? Let it go, you'll never find me bashing any qabiil.. I don't "bash" qabiils. Runta ayaan sheegaa.. It burns them to hear the truth hadde. Wink[/quote]

ok...what is the 'truth' about my qabiil/s?

BTW, I'm working on a dossier cataloguing ur chronic qabiilnism. You need help.

Sexy-K: qabiilist in denial

we have treatment for ur kind

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:37 pm

Loooool@ Qabiilist in denial.. Waraa qabiilkaaga kuma weydiin karo? I asked just to keep record!

Yaroow i dhageyso, unless you find me a quote that says I'm qabiilist, I suggest you zip it. Rolling Eyes

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:38 pm

[dhusso dheer quote]I'll leave with this (from the greatest lover of arabs, no one has EVER loved the arabs and their way of life more then this guy):

"The arabs are little ppl, silly ppl, cruel and barbarians...always have, always will be" - T. E. Lawrence[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing say no more cus. but T.E. lawrence was a sensitive lil fag who fell in love with an arabian boy, so he probably wrote that $hit after the kid called the thing off.

about the essay.i always find that praying helps. Very Happy u should try it sometimes.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:42 pm

[quote="sexy-kitten"]
Yaroow i dhageyso, unless you find me a quote that says I'm qabiilist, I suggest you zip it. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Then tell me, why are MJ chics dhilooyin...Ayan hirsi, Iman, waris

I think it is darood thing...they have no manners. They are by far the most backward, uncivlised clan. They're worse then mooryaans!
Last edited by dhuusa_deer on Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:45 pm

illseed,

Where did you hear T.E. Lawrence was gay? His love for the arabs was genuine...he truely like desert live, in particular the Beduins. But being a Western, he calls it as he sees it. Some of what he said ring a bell...he could be wrong but I see no evidence to disagree with him. So far.

Prays will NEVER help you...only studying and hardwork.

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:48 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"][quote="sexy-kitten"]
Yaroow i dhageyso, unless you find me a quote that says I'm qabiilist, I suggest you zip it. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Then tell me, why are MJ chics dhilooyin...Ayan hirsi, Iman, waris

I think it is darood thing...they have no manners. They are by far the most backward, uncivlised clan. They're worse then mooryaans![/quote]

You're almost there lil' man... One more shot! Laughing and you got the balls to call ME a qabiilist! Cool

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:50 pm

Shocked

Sexy-K,

you're not jumping to the defense of daroods, I'm taken back.

That was meant to agitate you so you can display ur qabiilnism.

ill-seed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ill-seed » Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:56 pm

dhusso dheer.im surprised u haven't heard the rumours urself.

T.E.laurence was a big $hit stabber. he had relations with an egyptian boy that worked for him. its well documented.

another beef with the arabs, they cut ur hands for stealing, but over look homosexuality and donkey abuse Laughing Laughing Laughing

not dissing the proud ancesters of the prophet (pbuh), but i got no love for the sauds

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sexy-kitten » Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:41 am

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]:shock:

Sexy-K,

you're not jumping to the defense of daroods, I'm taken back.

That was meant to agitate you so you can display ur qabiilnism.[/quote]

Yea yea yea, it takes more than a one legged, illiterate, midgaan to get me on my qabiilist mode. Rolling Eyes

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:01 am

[quote="sexy-kitten"][quote="dhuusa_deer"]

Yea yea yea, it takes more than a one legged, illiterate, midgaan to get me on my qabiilist mode. Rolling Eyes[/quote]

1-legged and midgaan Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.