Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis in the West !

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Deqa111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Somalis in the West !

Postby Deqa111 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:46 am

why somalis in the west associate with Addons ( caribbean or African American ) its haram to date or associate with addons because they don't have roots , they dont have foundation in Africa , the building if does not have foundation will collapse .
thats why we see somali boys in UK and Canada are drugs dealers because they associate with Adoons , instead of White middle class in Surrey in London or Rosedale, in Toronto
leave Dixon and go to Rosedale, Toronto
even somali girls ambition is have kid with baboon ugandan or adoon jamication , instead of rich middle class guy .

Deqa111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Somalis in the West !

Postby Deqa111 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:01 am

my advice to somali girls , if you have kid with ex slave adoon guy , you kid will have Slave DNA , and maybe in the future they will enslave him or her , and they cant go to Somalia cos they are part slave , instead of marrying a exslave , marry jobless somali guy from Tower Hamlet East London , or from Dixon Toronto

problem solved

lasanodboi
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby lasanodboi » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:03 am

well said sister :rose:

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:41 am

well said sister :rose:
Deqa is a kneegrow.cia (cali intelligence association).

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:13 am

Typhoon
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Typhoon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:19 am

bonjour madame!

Can I invite you to a well-established SNET society that provides answer to your questions?
Our good society has been propagating, information about the condition of the poor somali proletariat.
our good society believe in hierarchical structures, religious values, and conservatives political traditions.

W my lady have are disappointed by the avant garde liberal condition that our fellow somalis find themself in.
the inner cities are a swamp where the ignoble, unrefined peasants of the modern world congregate.
if we do a study on the cause of the problems that Somalis face its because their over threw their last kingdom and tried to replace their aristocracy who were the shepherded guiding the sheap
(motherfokers had it coming when they over threw the kingdom storming the kings palace like it’s the French revolution)

we the society dislike any deviance from our noble tradition as gob gob dhashay never the less as I look at your post from my ivory tower I can’t help but bear witness to
gods grace upon me for he saved me from hip hop and hawiye culture

Eaglehawk aristocratic society since 1574

gobdoon
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gobdoon » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am

Please please , do not generalise every creade and every colour has good and bad people in every way you devine good and bad and at the end of the day it's the choices people make in their own life , so what ever you turn up in live is the choice you made , Caribian people have a lot of good people who made something of themselves and have a lot of people with good heart who see you as a black African brother or sister.

Deqa111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Deqa111 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:21 am

i am different from somali girls who aim to marry adoon from Tottenham in London or Dixon in Toronto , vs Oakland in California
I am aiming to associate with people from the Bilderberg Club or Group

of course somalis never heard of the Bilderberg Group

what a shame

MaliPrince
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby MaliPrince » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:51 pm

why somalis in the west associate with Addons ( caribbean or African American ) its haram to date or associate with addons because they don't have roots , they dont have foundation in Africa , the building if does not have foundation will collapse .
thats why we see somali boys in UK and Canada are drugs dealers because they associate with Adoons , instead of White middle class in Surrey in London or Rosedale, in Toronto
even somali girls ambition is have kid with baboon ugandan or adoon jamication , instead of rich middle class guy .
maybe they associate with adoon because somalida aren't much different. both are black. both have a propensity for violence and crime. both come from backward communities. both lack a desire for education. both stab their own people in the back first. both lack any sense of community or caring for their own. etc.

its amazing to me that you are surprised somalida in the west would associate with the bottom dwellers of that society, considering somalida are themselves bottom dwellers.

I live by a simple motto. Never live in any community where there are other Somalis.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:04 pm

maybe they associate with adoon because somalida aren't much different. both are black. both have a propensity for violence and crime. both come from backward communities. both lack a desire for education. both stab their own people in the back first. both lack any sense of community or caring for their own. etc.

its amazing to me that you are surprised somalida in the west would associate with the bottom dwellers of that society, considering somalida are themselves bottom dwellers.

I live by a simple motto. Never live in any community where there are other Somalis.
All this time you were defending somalis against bantu invasion but you hate somalis yourself.i cant keep up with these people.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:12 pm

bonjour madame!

Can I invite you to a well-established SNET society that provides answer to your questions?
Our good society has been propagating, information about the condition of the poor somali proletariat.
our good society believe in hierarchical structures, religious values, and conservatives political traditions.

W my lady have are disappointed by the avant garde liberal condition that our fellow somalis find themself in.
the inner cities are a swamp where the ignoble, unrefined peasants of the modern world congregate.
if we do a study on the cause of the problems that Somalis face its because their over threw their last kingdom and tried to replace their aristocracy who were the shepherded guiding the sheap
(motherfokers had it coming when they over threw the kingdom storming the kings palace like it’s the French revolution)

we the society dislike any deviance from our noble tradition as gob gob dhashay never the less as I look at your post from my ivory tower I can’t help but bear witness to
gods grace upon me for he saved me from hip hop and hawiye culture

Eaglehawk aristocratic society since 1574

Leftist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leftist » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:05 pm

I will never understand the (fake) superiority complex prevalent among most underachieving Somalis. The harder they fail(and fall) in life, the more virulently racist they become. I'm really interested in the psycho-social dimension of this: is it a compensating mechanism?

Deqa,

There's this guy I've known since middle school. Let's call him Tyrone. He has a Phd in electrical engineering, and a masters in computer science, both from Stanford. He works for Mckinsey as a consultant. He also has a patent that is pending review.

Being what Ditoore Yalaxow terms "low-IQ", I don't expect you to know what Mckinsey is or what it does, so please Google it. I also don't expect you to know what it takes to be granted a patent, so please Google that as well.

He is 29. No, he's not a genius. He's actually very normal. And in his middle-class "adoon" community, his achievements, other-worldly as they are to you, are actually very commonplace. There are a ton of "adoons" thriving in Corporate America and are responsible for budgets larger than the GDP of multiple African countries:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_A ... nominal%29 ( breaking news: somalia is not even listed.)

But to you, he is a "adoon" who has "ex-slave genetics". And that makes him(Phd, Standford, Mckinsey) inferior to you(living off welfare/dole, failed A-levels, uncle arrested on khat charges, auntie arrested on welfare fraud, mom and dad declare they are not married so they can earn more welfare(but student loans iz haramz! stoning lovers is halalz!)

So please help me understand, who exactly are the adoons here: you and your family? or Tyrone and his family?

Tyrone's parents have been together for over 30 years. Are your parents still married? Be honest now, this is the internet. Or has your pops run off to Africa to get himself fresh 17 year old ceeb, exploiting her poverty and lack of options. You might say your dad would not never do something like. Ok. I'll take your word for it. But if it's not your dad, then it's your uncle, and if it's not your uncle, then it's your cousin.

Tyrone and his parents tithe 10% of the income and give it charity. No, not to church, but to charity orgnaisations and individuals directly. How much do you and your parents pay for zakat, I mean that is when you're not paying qaaraan.....a bag of rice? 2.5%?

marka who is the adoon? And since you think in terms of "inferior" and "superior", who is which?

For the the life of me I will never understand this deeply entrenched irrational racism that plagues many Somalis. I can understand a Southern planation owner in 1845 being a racist; Given the totality of his environment, experiences, and circumstances, it is rational for him to be a racist. But what business does a qaxooti and a child of qaxootis who are living off the begging bowl of welfare/dole....what business do they have with is-qaad-qaad and isla-weyni, especially is-qaad-qaad that is directed at other people they deem "adoons"?

The myth of "Somali nomadic arrogance" is just that: a myth. Let an Ethiopian general or a NGO executive enter the qol, and they will all line up and assume the position

Deqa111
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Deqa111 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:29 pm

yes i am better than him , my last name is Elmi not Campbell the slave owner surname .
i am better than him , i have roots .
i am better than him i can trace my family in the last 500 years .
you friend the Adoon guy , his family start with slave master in the deep south in Alabama .
i am better than him i speak my language, you Adoon friend only speak the Master language .

the Adoon is Adoon even if he lives in Golden House lol

Leftist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Leftist » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:38 pm

i am better than him i speak my language
l
Waa yahay. Dooda af-soomalii noogu wad.

Waa kow: qolomaad tahay?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.