Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

'ethnic' somalis are diverse why discriminate others

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

'ethnic' somalis are diverse why discriminate others

Postby Hodan94 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:42 am

[youtube]/watch?v=3KUFTtvmvrw[/youtube]
[youtube]/watch?v=Oc9kNnw1_qE[/youtube]

why discriminate? she is from one of the major clans in the country of Somalia. why discriminate on jareers and others??
bare in mind these people have been living with y'al for hundreds of years, you all act like they came last week.
there needs to be minorities like these kind in top positions or else your country will never recover.

nord
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: 'ethnic' somalis are diverse why discriminate others

Postby nord » Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:45 am

no fkin way thats a somali :dead: :dead: :wtf:

i dont have sound atm

barbarossa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby barbarossa » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:50 am

This video has proven beyond any doubt what some of us have long suspected, namely, The Dinka and Nuer of South Sudan, are our closest living relatives.

Adali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Throw me to the hyenas and I will return laughing as the pack leader.

Postby Adali » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:54 pm

why does she talk like a slut? :damn:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Hodan94 stays obsessed with daarood. Doqonyahay, why are you acting like you don't have "diverse ethnic" somalis among issaq?

And I don't get this girls story, she is Daarood, but her father is a Hawiye chief? :?

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:54 pm

^ What pill did you swallow caawa PO? :lol:
Seriously though, I see no mention of Daarood, and in any case Hodan made a valid point; we're far too obsessed by competing on maalaa yacni things like qabiil and tying it to complexion, nose and hair (among other things), and fail to see that there is huge variation within Somalis themselves. Look at SNet for example!

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:58 pm

who is this madow?

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:02 pm

Watched the start of the first vid; her message to her children :cry:

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:08 pm

^ What pill did you swallow caawa PO? :lol:
Seriously though, I see no mention of Daarood, and in any case Hodan made a valid point; we're far too obsessed by competing on maalaa yacni things like qabiil and tying it to complexion, nose and hair (among other things), and fail to see that there is huge variation within Somalis themselves. Look at SNet for example!
Hodan94 is transperant and what she is clearly saying is obvious and says this all the time. She takes every opportunity to tie jareers with "somalia". She is not making any valid points but taking cheap shots,you'd be blind to see it.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 pm

There are many jareers in somaliland.nshallah, one of their children will become president of somaliland.i hope hodan will support this.

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:11 pm

PO: What exactly transparent & obvious? Unless you're caalimul gheyb I don't think you can make such a baseless assumption.

LilEmperor
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LilEmperor » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:16 pm

There are many jareers in somaliland.nshallah, one of their children will become president of somaliland.i hope hodan will support this.
Jareers thrive in Somaliland because, as the inhabitants say, its peaceful country.

:dead:

saacJabshee
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby saacJabshee » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 pm

At 03:17 she says my mother and my father are from darood clan. I litterally just clicked the status bar and it landed on when she says that lol.

Hodan is a legend

SultanOrder

Postby SultanOrder » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:21 pm

PO: What exactly transparent & obvious? Unless you're caalimul gheyb I don't think you can make such a baseless assumption.
That she is a lil reer baadiye qabilist. Take off your hj goggles and pay attention to what she says and you will see.

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:23 pm

Jareers thrive in Somaliland because, as the inhabitants say, its peaceful country.

:dead:
Jareers are productive wherever they are in somalia.they are discriminated by skinnies but they build houses, sell biscuits-anything to make a living.meanwhile, the average skinny waits for a monthly bill from the west.a jareer for somaliland president 2035.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.