Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Taxi driver with a secret wife

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Taxi driver with a secret wife

Postby original dervish » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:11 am

I have a friend who drives a taxi for a living. He's been married for ten years and has four children.
He was telling me the other day that he picked up a Somali woman in her mid thirties. They got chatting and to cut a long story short got married. He visits his new wife whenever he can, staying over a few nights a week when he should be on night shift.
He has no interest in fathering any children with the new wife, and is in it purely for the sex.
Life with her first wife was becoming stale and his libido was through the floor....now he is rampant.

Now what I want to ask snetters is this.
Is it wrong for men to fulfill their needs, implanted in us by Allah (swt)?
Their relationship is within the bounds of Islam...the new wife has companionship, the first wife benefits indirectly by her husbands revived libido, the husband is born again.....it's a win win for all.

Please don't be judgmental..... try to be pragmatic and realistic.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Taxi driver with a secret wife

Postby Twist » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:30 am

As long as no one is harmed, all involved in the relationships are consenting adults and the guy is fulfilling his duties then I don't see any problem. But then again I am not speaking from a religious point of view and others (specially the females) might have opposing views (heard a lot of chicks around here saying that if a guy marries another woman he should inform his first wife etc) so, ......yeah. My laba kumi iyo taano.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:32 am

I have a friend who drives a taxi for a living. He's been married for ten years and has four children.
He was telling me the other day that he picked up a Somali woman in her mid thirties. They got chatting and to cut a long story short got married. He visits his new wife whenever he can, staying over a few nights a week when he should be on night shift.
He has no interest in fathering any children with the new wife, and is in it purely for the sex.
Life with her first wife was becoming stale and his libido was through the floor....now he is rampant.

Now what I want to ask snetters is this.
Their relationship is within the bounds of Islam...the new wife has companionship, the first wife benefits indirectly by her husbands revived libido, the husband is born again.....it's a win win for all.

Please don't be judgmental..... try to be pragmatic and realistic.

honestly...i know plenty of married couples who are miserable and want out, but can't because of the stigma behind it in our communities. if the wife knows then know its okay...but if she doesn't know then he is lying and cheating which is haram and also makes ironic that he uses religion to justify him not being man enough to please his wife or leave her.

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:47 am

The first wife has to be okay with it first. He (like many somalis who think it's okay) are not allowed to marry the new wife in secrecy.

Is it wrong? When did lying and hiding become alright?

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:49 am

So it's a secret wife, and his other wife doesn't know about this. If he was just interested in sex, why couldn't he just get a girlfriend or pay a hooker? At least he would've saved money on getting married.

Imagine if one of the wife's he is married to finds it out? He's repu would be ruined and both would certainly leave him. And if he has any kids, they too would probably hate him.

What your friend is doing is very wrong, and if you really care about him, u would speak and tell him before he ruins his life anymore.
Last edited by GAMES on Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 am

LOL i feel like original is speaking about himself....nigga you better hope your wife isn't on this site lmao

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:54 am

Gamer, he said in the story he does not want to have kids with the second wife. Plus, (it looks like qudbo-siro marriage) unless you're having a publicized marriage it doesn't cost a thing. The way the whole thing smells, I think the second chick is aware that he has a wife and children and is OK with such condition (possibly a garoob who doesn't mind the company, aherm 'sex' and want it the "halal" way).

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: A woman proud of who she is cannot be made to feel otherwise of who she is not.

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:55 am

So it's a secret wife, and his other wife doesn't know about this. If he was just interested in sex, why couldn't he just get a girlfriend or pay a hooker? At least he would've saved money on getting married.

Imagine if one of the wife's he is married to someone else? He's repu would be ruined and both would certainly leave him. And if he has any kids, they too would probably hate him.

What your friend is doing is very wrong, and if you really care about him, u would speak and tell him before he ruins his life anymore.

What I love about Snet is some of the most fked up humans in existence have a platform to say what they want about someone else's actions.

I quit TC because of you. Friking animal.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:56 am

Imagine if one of the wife's he is married to someone else? He's repu would be ruined and both would certainly leave him. And if he has any kids, they too would probably hate him.

What I love about Snet is some of the most fked up humans in existence have a platform to say what they want about someone else's actions.

I quit TC because of you. Friking animal.
Image I thought what he said was reasonable so what's with all the anger? lol Love, maxaa ku helay, ayeeyo?

EvolSyawla
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby EvolSyawla » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:59 am

You don't know what he tried to do the other day on TC!

I will be a lady however, and not repeat it. Image

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:00 am

No you haven't bitch, weren't you just there on Monday asking me to show you my ceeb on cam?

Anyways this isn't about me or TC, it's about helping this Qaldaan dude's friend.

Twist
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Twist » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:02 am

OK. It's about another thing. Play on, kids.

*Runs away before his old limps get stomped on*

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:04 am

whats TC? :/

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:05 am

Gamer, he said in the story he does not want to have kids with the second wife. Plus, (it looks like qudbo-siro marriage) unless you're having a publicized marriage it doesn't cost a thing. The way the whole thing smells, I think the second chick is aware that he has a wife and children and is OK with such condition (possibly a garoob who doesn't mind the company, aherm 'sex' and want it the "halal" way).
If he just wanted to have sex, he could've gotten a girl friend. Just because he "married" her, doesn't make it any more Halal. When you marry someone, you have to do it for the right reasons, not because you are always horny and ur first isn't attractive. It's still Haram.

You don't wannabe like Evil who tells everyone she's enag and flirts with guys on cam.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:06 am

No you haven't bitch, weren't you just there on Monday asking me to show you my ceeb on cam?

Anyways this isn't about me or TC, it's about helping this Qaldaan dude's friend.
never call a lady a bitch....now take that guus out of your mouth and have some respect when you speak to a lady.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.