Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Taxi driver with a secret wife

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GeoSeven
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Out of my mind somewhere...always somewhere, never an exact location.

Re: Taxi driver with a secret wife

Postby GeoSeven » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:39 pm

I won't judge his motives and impetus because I cannot relate to his life, but society and the law will. It's technically cheating, a criminal offence. Your friend best have security measures in place because if the original wife finds out Image

Cherine
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cherine » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:53 pm

Original,

Does the secret wife know of his intention not to have any children with her?

LobsterUnit
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LobsterUnit » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:12 pm

I am patenting a new somali energy drink.the drink will contain ginger, subag oil and whey protein.it will cure bidaar, shan second sydrome and divorces In the somali community.origin dervish, tell ur friend.

YummyMummy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby YummyMummy » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:34 pm

It doesn't matter how many he marries, the point is that he should communicate his needs & intentions with his current wife. It shouldn't be a surprise.

HooBariiska
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HooBariiska » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:41 pm

So much anger n ceeb on this topic. Guys please xishooda,it's Friday n read some quraan

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:05 pm

I must say there have been some interesting responses.
Knowthyself.....No it's not me. :)
Julkimi.....what's with the rages lately?
Aishawoqooyi....You know how it goes down. :up:
Cherine.....I doubt she knows his true intentions....although I can't say for sure.

From what I can make out the secret wife is at the stage where she is afraid to be on her own.
For most folk it's hard to understand this....we're surrounded by people whom love and support us unconditionally.
Imagine having nobody....and perhaps a chequered past....Somali's whispering at you in the street.
Wouldn't you snatch the opportunity for some companionship and intimacy?

I decline to past judgement.....folk live and die by their own decisions.
PS I wanna do a sahal and close the thread now. :)

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:39 am

I must say there have been some interesting responses.
Knowthyself.....No it's not me. :)
Julkimi.....what's with the rages lately?
Aishawoqooyi....You know how it goes down. :up:
Cherine.....I doubt she knows his true intentions....although I can't say for sure.

From what I can make out the secret wife is at the stage where she is afraid to be on her own.
For most folk it's hard to understand this....we're surrounded by people whom love and support us unconditionally.
Imagine having nobody....and perhaps a chequered past....Somali's whispering at you in the street.
Wouldn't you snatch the opportunity for some companionship and intimacy?

I decline to past judgement.....folk live and die by their own decisions.
PS I wanna do a sahal and close the thread now. :)
Even if you don't have a "chequered past" its better to be single for life than settle for sloppy seconds. Being happily single, financially successful and helping others is far more life-affirming than getting hitched to a cabbie with kids that's already tied down.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Federal Republic of Soomali-Galbeed Capital of Dira Dhabe

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:04 am

Are they shia? I know, you're probably going, wtf! Well, in shiasm (is that even a word?) you can marry her on an hourly, daily, weekly and even monthly basis. Thank heavens for shia. Disclosure: I recently attended a shia mosque, waley, it is the bomb and thinking about converting. Am I really converting since they are already muslims? The only concern I have is hitting my back with metal rods during one of shia's holiest days...not sure what that day is. Got to do with Imam Hussein, or is it Imam Hasan...confused now.

Back to the topic, long story short. Advice them to go shia and everything will be resolved. Sex will be halal even on an hourly consummation and then divorce...on to the next one Image

I am now ready to have intercourse with the women on this forum. Intellectual intercourse of exchanging ideas, of course.

Note: Big headed mod, you can't ban me because the word "intercourse" has many meanings. If you ban me, that would be travesty of justice.

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:38 am

Jabuutawai as always you are playing with fire. lol

Sometimes I think you act like a prurient adolescent then I remember that you are only 19.
Last edited by Sophisticate on Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:49 am

I turn 20 on the 17th of December. You are invited to my birthday party, just you and me at a fine restaurant overlooking the Pacific Ocean as the sun sets...talking, looking at each other, holding hands, feeling all warm and fuzzy. I serenade few songs on your ear, very sensual but not sexual. Of course, this all happens after I ask the old man to extend your hand to me Image

Amirsade
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Amirsade » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:01 am

The secret wife is always temporary unless she's young with no kids. A famous businessman in my area married a young wife, he's second to his first wife who has 7 kids with him, after a while the first wife find out and raised hell, she wanted divorce.

The businessman offer the first wife something she can't refused. He bought her the biggest somali restaurant in the city and name it after her. He divorce the second wife under some sort of deal.

The first wife accepted the offer and told the husband to sleep on the coach until further notice.

Every time I ate from that restaurant, I would remember that story. She's is happy and running the business well.

With money life can be easy. But if u are a taxi driver and want to ball like a businessman than u are in for surprise

Sophisticate
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Sophisticate » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:08 am

Jabuutawi

As charming as you may be at times, you forget I'm your habaryar. I took care of you and now you're trying to chop me. Remember the time you had a play date with my little bro back in 95' when you guys were in diapers.

KnowThySelf23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby KnowThySelf23 » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:23 am

Jabuutawi

As charming as you may be at times, you forget I'm your habaryar. I took care of you and now you're trying to chop me. Remember the time you had a play date with my little bro back in 95' when you guys were in diapers.

lol wait you know him in real life?

Jabuutawi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Jabuutawi » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 am

Sophi, that is funny habaryar. I find few years separating us as nothing really. When I am 40, you are in your 40s too. In the grand scheme of things, age is nothing but a number.

We were all once in diapers and now grown ups, praise be to Allah.

Should you change your mind, I need to know your dad's number so that I give him a call of our plans. The only question left for you is whether you want to honeymoon in French Polynesia or Cabo San Lucas.

Have a nice Friday and weekend sis (or is it future wifey?)

original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby original dervish » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:39 am

Sophisticate....who are we to say they shouldn't be together?
They wanted each other and got married....end of story.
PS It may be easy for you to live a cold lonely life.....for others it's worse than death.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.