Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SOMALI TRIBES.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:28 pm

cubed,

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

welcome back self appointed moryaan killer Laughing

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:34 pm

[quote="gurey25"][quote]
gurey,

dont flatter yourself, you are segregetionists aka clanists aka qabiilistes. the worst people on the face of the earth aka clanists reduced what was once a great and a beutifull nation named somalia to ruins. if you believ being a clanist is something one should be proud of, then god have mercy on you and your people.

[/quote]

Dont blame us for the behaviour of other clans,
Our Qabilism was always constant from the 60's when isaaq in xamar got this reputation to today, while everybody else was pretending to be non-qabilist and "Modern".
Today other clans carry qabiil to frightening levels while isaaq is as qabiilist as they were in the 1960's, no change at all.

Another thing that other clans exceed isaaq in is qat.
while in the past Isaaq got the reputation, because hardly anyone used it in the south, today the qat consumption by others is just crazy.

I can see you have an emotional respose to your nostalgia about good old Somalia, but let it go man its dead.[/quote]

at least you agree your lot taught others the worst things teachers can pass to the students. Drugs (qaat) and Hate (qabiil) without teaching them how to moderate both Laughing Laughing Laughing

The result of your lessons=mayhem and distruction, isaaq is to blame as much of happenned to somalia as the haber gidirs. that is why i despisde both habargidirs and isaaqs with passion.
Last edited by muslim-man on Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:39 pm

What mayhem and destruction??
We dont have that do we?

admit it you hate isaaqs because of secession only.
and you make up the other reasons to back it up.

if thats not an emotional response what is?
You're mature enough to understand that you should leave emotion out of politics.

B00
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby B00 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:46 pm

First TZ somali and now you Muslim-man, Qabiil must be a highly addictive substance Laughing

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:46 pm

Muslim Man after Afweyne armed the gallgalla we wanted our revenge it was not a matter off getiing influenced. Was Shiikhaal Xawaadle Duduble Murusade Gaaljecel easy influenced asswel? they were part of the USC that means they are all easily influenced? Abgaal massacring? Come on we saved alot darood specially Harti. Mj and Warsangeli's because they weren't part of that MOD

How come Abgaal wanted to be a leader asswel if its the most influenced?

Remember Ali Mahdi if it wasn't for him Ceydiid would have ruled Somalia.

Abgaal doing marfish? The highest non Isaaq users i have seen are Ogaden

The number 1 Qaad Abusers Yemenis Cubeed take the trophy.

Cadeey
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Cadeey » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:08 pm

The most sophisticated and most beautiful qabil=Xawaadle Mashxarad OLOLOLOLOL Laughing Laughing

The most civilised, generally good looking qabil =Dhulbahanto Wink

Shiikhaal Xawaadle who is he optimist???????

BOO Laughing I liked your terminology 'highly addictive'. If I ever stop talking about qabil I will suffer from withdrawal syndrome Laughing I start to crave for it.

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:22 pm

Shiikhaal is a Qabiil.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.