Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Saudi Arabia deporting Somalis.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Saudi Arabia deporting Somalis.

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:06 am

Where are the "muslim ummah is one. Muslim are my brothers" crew at? I thought Islam came before nationality? I thought muslims weren't supposed to have any borders and the arabs were our brothers?

I guarantee that even now there will be self-haters defending this.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:12 am

Well at least deportation is better than being abused in their jails. In a sense its blessing in disguise for the somalis as saudis time of stability is diminishing

LiquidHYDROGEN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiquidHYDROGEN » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:18 am

Well at least deportation is better than being abused in their jails. In a sense its blessing in disguise for the somalis as saudis time of stability is diminishing
Somebody was telling me when you go to prison in Saudi, meeshaba waa lagugu ilaawaa. There are people, most of them non-Saudi, who are still in jail for petty crimes that the Saudis have forgotten about years ago. :shock:

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:21 am

Where are the "muslim ummah is one. Muslim are my brothers" crew at? I thought Islam came before nationality? I thought muslims weren't supposed to have any borders and the arabs were our brothers?

Liquid

First, let us establish free movement, the Rights of residency, work and education of all citizens between Somaliland and Somaia without visas. The 'Ummah' is a beautiful concept, but so far, it seems to be unpractical in immigration issues with the existence of Muslim nation-States that lack binding interests. The E.U has plagiarised and adopted a template of the Islamic Ummah with many challenges.

Hodan94
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Hodan94 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:22 am

Somebody was telling me when you go to prison in Saudi, meeshaba waa lagugu ilaawaa. There are people, most of them non-Saudi, who are still in jail for petty crimes that the Saudis have forgotten about years ago. :shock:
Ive heard liquid. People buy their way out of punishment (the rich arabs). Poor foreigners have their arms cut if for nothing. Many have never been heard of again. Its sad 4 a country that have the 2 holy sites to act in such manner.

PrinceDaadi
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PrinceDaadi » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:06 am

I assure you, if I was President of Somalia I would deport Saudi citizens as well. Tit for tat. Hence why this story doesn't really offend me.

If the Saudis don't want me living in their kingdom, then so be it. I was never really concerned about what others thought of me anyways.
Wallee waad iga qosliisey Ina Adeer, who are the Saudi Citizens in Somalia you will deport as 'tit for tat'? Do you mean you will terminate diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia for expelling Somalis with expired visas. If you apply that rule to any country that deports undocumented Somalis, then you will run out of friendly countries the first 100 days of your presidency. Put yourself in the Saudi shoes, each year, there are millions of Muslims who come to Saudi Arabia for Cumra and Haj and once it is over, they want to reside in the country illegally. Wouldn't you deport them if you were in-charge of Saudi Immigration, or will you not touch them even if their numbers exceed tens of millions? The Saudis deport all undocumented foreign citizens from more powerful countries than Somalia like Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey and Indonesia. These countries accept the Saudi Law and their right to deport their citizens back to their country as they have similar laws regarding Immigration Laws. There are many, many thousands of Somalis, singles or those with families who legally reside, work and study in Saudi Arabia. We Muslims should thank them for the billions they spent on Muslims performing their Umra and Haj in a comfortable fashion.

Every country has a set of rules regarding immigration and as a sovereign nation-state, what the Saudis are doing is to maintain and document who is in their country. The rules are clear to all the visitors when a Visa is issued to them and if they deport illegals, then it's their right to do so. As Xeno mentioned, Saudi Arabia and most Muslim countries are not signatories of the Geneva Refugee Convention of 1951. Like Somalia, you can't claim asylum and expect permanent residency in their country.

Are the Somalinimo crowd becoming the new SJW of anti-tarxiil? I see them complaining about how others should enact their own migration rules and why are Somalis being expelled as if these countries owe us favors. Let's build our country because nowadays, refugees aren't wanted by any country.
Well said.

Somalis want everyone else to help them but they don't want to help them selves!

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:09 am

Doesn't Somaliland have borders? :lol:
Djibouti is a muslim country that have a border with their muslim country neighbour Somaliland. Lol
-
-
-

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:12 am

God loves Saudi Arabia.

Why else would he put the LARGEST OIL RESERVES of the planet there. Saudis are the chosen people. :lol:

jalaaludin5
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: “Beauties in vain their pretty eyes may roll; Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.”

Postby jalaaludin5 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:13 am

God loves Saudi Arabia.

Why else would he put the LARGEST OIL RESERVES of the planet there. Saudis are the chosen people. :lol:
Chosen by Washington :lol:
-
-
-

Xeno

Postby Xeno » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:16 am

Chosen by Washington :lol:
-
-
-
Petroleum is the #1 COMMODITY of the planet.

God planned his blessings on the Saudis billions of years of ago.

:shock:

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:22 pm

God loves Saudi Arabia.

:up:

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:32 pm

I assure you, if I was President of Somalia I would deport Saudi citizens as well. Tit for tat. Hence why this story doesn't really offend me.

If the Saudis don't want me living in their kingdom, then so be it. I was never really concerned about what others thought of me anyways.
Wallee waad iga qosliisey Ina Adeer, who are the Saudi Citizens in Somalia you will deport as 'tit for tat'? Do you mean you will terminate diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia for expelling Somalis with expired visas. If you apply that rule to any country that deports undocumented Somalis, then you will run out of friendly countries the first 100 days of your presidency. Put yourself in the Saudi shoes, each year, there are millions of Muslims who come to Saudi Arabia for Cumra and Haj and once it is over, they want to reside in the country illegally. Wouldn't you deport them if you were in-charge of Saudi Immigration, or will you not touch them even if their numbers exceed tens of millions? The Saudis deport all undocumented foreign citizens from more powerful countries than Somalia like Egypt, Pakistan, Turkey and Indonesia. These countries accept the Saudi Law and their right to deport their citizens back to their country as they have similar laws regarding Immigration Laws. There are many, many thousands of Somalis, singles or those with families who legally reside, work and study in Saudi Arabia. We Muslims should thank them for the billions they spent on Muslims performing their Umra and Haj in a comfortable fashion.

Every country has a set of rules regarding immigration and as a sovereign nation-state, what the Saudis are doing is to maintain and document who is in their country. The rules are clear to all the visitors when a Visa is issued to them and if they deport illegals, then it's their right to do so. As Xeno mentioned, Saudi Arabia and most Muslim countries are not signatories of the Geneva Refugee Convention of 1951. Like Somalia, you can't claim asylum and expect permanent residency in their country.

Are the Somalinimo crowd becoming the new SJW of anti-tarxiil? I see them complaining about how others should enact their own migration rules and why are Somalis being expelled as if these countries owe us favors. Let's build our country because nowadays, refugees aren't wanted by any country.
When did I ever say I want to sever diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia? Stop putting words in my mouth you manipulator.

The Saudis have every right to safeguard their country and deport whomever they want. But the Somalis also have the same right, and have the right to prevent foreigners from populating our country.

But I find it amusing how you're so adamant on protecting Saudi territorial integrity but yet you won't do the same for Somalia. You even insisted on having thousands of Bantu foreigners settle in Mudug region and intermarry with Somalis, yet when it comes to Saudi Arabia you take a completely different stance. You're the very definition of a self-hating Somali.

eliteSomali
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eliteSomali » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:03 pm

It is their country. They can refuse entrance and stay to anyone they want. Y'all can't be mad at them for deporting us back. Ma wadan dad leeyahay baad rabtaan inaad xoog ku joogtaan?

Machiavelli2
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Machiavelli2 » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:23 pm

When did I ever say I want to sever diplomatic relations with Saudi Arabia? Stop putting words in my mouth you manipulator.

The Saudis have every right to safeguard their country and deport whomever they want. But the Somalis also have the same right, and have the right to prevent foreigners from populating our country.

But I find it amusing how you're so adamant on protecting Saudi territorial integrity but yet you won't do the same for Somalia. You even insisted on having thousands of Bantu foreigners settle in Mudug region and intermarry with Somalis, yet when it comes to Saudi Arabia you take a completely different stance. You're the very definition of a self-hating Somali.
Ina Adeer, where are the Saudi citizens in Somalia that you will deport 'tit for tat? Ma kuwa kaalmada noo Keenay? Illaah Baan kugu dhaarshee, bal adigoo illa gellin ethnic Somali iyo quraafaad, soo Baantugu Muslimka ee Soomaaliyeed soo xaq Uma laha inay ku noolaadaan meel allaale meesha ay Ka doorbidaan waddankooda? Anigu waxaan dejin lahaa dhulkii awoowyadeey ee Qardho. Marka Mudug naguma arkeeysid. Raali ahow.

Kaafiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kaafiye » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:50 pm

Ina Adeer, where are the Saudi citizens in Somalia that you will deport 'tit for tat? Ma kuwa kaalmada noo Keenay? Illaah Baan kugu dhaarshee, bal adigoo illa gellin ethnic Somali iyo quraafaad, soo Baantugu Muslimka ee Soomaaliyeed soo xaq Uma laha inay ku noolaadaan meel allaale meesha ay Ka doorbidaan waddankooda? Anigu waxaan dejin lahaa dhulkii awoowyadeey ee Qardho. Marka Mudug naguma arkeeysid. Raali ahow.
In the off-chance that Saudi citizens attempt to reside in a stable, prosperous Somalia....then the Somali Government should make it very difficult for foreigners to reside in the country.

And regarding the Bantus....Somalia is not their country. What part of that don't you understand? Why do you impose one standard for Saudis but a completely different standard for Somalis? If a Somali were to reside in Saudi Arabia for 50 years, would that entitle him to Saudi citizenship? Or are you so steeped up in your hypocrisy that you see nothing wrong in having hundreds of thousands of foreigners reside in our country and claim Somalinimo?

Where is your love for your own people?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.