Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

African countries are gonna dominate the world population.

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

African countries are gonna dominate the world population.

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:07 am

Some African countries are the fastest growing countries in the world. The whole population of Africa is gonna grow from 1 Billion to 4 Billion by 2100.

UN Forecast https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projectio ... ion_growth & https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... variant%29

Top 25 countries in Population come the year 2100.

1. India - 1.750 Billion
2. China - 1.010 Billion
3. Nigeria - 752 Million
4. USA- 450 Million
5. Congo, DR -388 Million
6. Pakistan - 364 Million
7. Indonesia - 313 Million
8. Tanzania - 299 Million
9. Ethiopia - 242 Million
10. Niger - 209 Million
11. Uganda - 202 Million
12. Egypt- 200 Million
13. Brazil- 200 Million
14. Philippines - 168 Million
15. Iraq - 163 Million
16. Kenya - 156 Million
17. Mexico- 148 Million
18. Bangladesh- 148 Million
19. Angola - 138 Million
20. Mozambique - 127 Million
21. Sudan - 127 Million
22. Russia - 115 Million
23. Madagascar - 105 Million
24. Vietnam - 105 Million
25. Zambia - 104 Million

13 out of 25 are African countries 8-)

Now for the Top 25 Cities by population in 2100.

1. Lagos - 76 Million
2. Dar es Salaam- 73 Million
3. Mumbai- 67 Million
4. Kinshasa- 63 Million
5. Lilongwe- 57 Million
6. Delhi- 57 Million
7. Blantyre City- 56 Million
8. Khartoum - 56 Million
9. Niamey- 55 Million
10. Kolkata- 52 Million
11. Kabul- 59 Million
12. Karachi- 49 Million
13. Nairobi- 46 Million
14. N’Djamena- 41 Million
15. Cairo- 40 Million
16. Manila- 39 Million
17. Dhaka- 38 Million
18. Mogadishu- 36 Million ( we made it)
19. Addis Ababa- 35 Million
20. Lusaka- 35 Million
21. Baghdad- 34 Million
22. Kampala- 31 Million
23. New York- 27 Million
24. Lahore- 27 Million
25. Chennai- 25 Million

14 out of 25 of the biggest cities in the world will be in Africa :stylin: :stylin:

This made me happy and very hopeful. Africans are finally gonna be significant. Plus , No white countries in sight :dj:
population = power.

Also , Somali won't be laangaab for long. Their population in Somalia will be about 60 Million and outside of Somalia will be 30-40 Million meaning there will be more than 100 Million Somalis. We have a future my nigga :clap:

Kilroy

Re: African countries are gonna dominate the world population.

Postby Kilroy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:27 am

What is the point of having big numbers if you don't have any significant impact on the global economy, as well as geopolitics, rather than more suffering, poverty and widespread ignorance? Instead of Africa "dominating" the world with large populations it should rather focus on science, education, technology and being at the forefront of all the production and development of all things Africa rather than relying on external forces. Africa has to reach a certain level of self-reliance and self-sufficiency before it can sustain 4 billion Africans with a decent standard of a living in the coming 22nd century.

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:50 am

What is the point of having big numbers if you don't have any significant impact on the global economy, as well as geopolitics, rather than more suffering, poverty and widespread ignorance? Instead of Africa "dominating" the world with large populations it should rather focus on science, education, technology and being at the forefront of all the production and development of all things Africa rather than relying on external forces. Africa has to reach a certain level of self-reliance and self-sufficiency before it can sustain 4 billion Africans with a decent standard of a living in the coming 22nd century.
that will most certainly be achieved. countries like Tanzania and Kenya are doing much better than South Korea and Japan were doing 85 years ago so you think they'll be the same 85 years later? Also Nigeria now has more than 4 times the GDP USA had 85 years ago so you think 85 years from now it won't catch up? be a little more optimistic :lol: :lol: not everyone is Ethiopia or Somali.

plus we will have 14 biggest cities in Africa. What can be more productive and developed than big cities with tens of millions of people? look at all the big cities in the world now that have more than 10 million people. They are all the highlights of the home country

Kilroy

Postby Kilroy » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:52 am

lol OK then. More to optimism. I hope the rest of the developed world will have to slow down, or even better wait for us, while we catch up in the next century. :)

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:57 am

inaxassan

U r DELUSSIONAL!!! :dj: the right population = power. Africans will only eat each other when there is no food left. :stylin: U r under estimating how dumb, and helpless africans are. It is sad to see such high population of Africa in the future. I am just glad I wont be alive to judge them. :eat:

Kudo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Kudo » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:35 am

The only thing african countries will be dominating in is poverty and famine. Bigger population means bigger problems.

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:35 am

inaxassan

U r DELUSSIONAL!!! :dj: the right population = power. Africans will only eat each other when there is no food left. :stylin: U r under estimating how dumb, and helpless africans are. It is sad to see such high population of Africa in the future. I am just glad I wont be alive to judge them. :eat:
:roll: remember how dumb and stupid Whites were before Roman conquest and before the renaissance? Somali were 100 times more developed than them :lol:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:38 am

The only thing african countries will be dominating in is poverty and famine. Bigger population means bigger problems.

bigger population means more workers too. more workers building the nations :up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:56 am

inaxassan

U r DELUSSIONAL!!! the right population = power. Africans will only eat each other when there is no food left. :stylin: U r under estimating how dumb, and helpless africans are. It is sad to see such high population of Africa in the future. I am just glad I wont be alive to judge them. :
:roll: remember how dumb and stupid Whites were before Roman conquest and before the renaissance? Somali were 100 times more developed than them :lol:

inaXassan,

I have to agree with Kudo whole heartedly. :lol: You are right-White people were once ignorant, dumb and backward. The renaissance, then the enlightenment, and later the 21st century has definitely helped them. But u forget --Africans are inherently dumb and primal apes, maybe is it inborn or just proof of savageniimo at its ripe moment in history! -Africans are in the period where the Vikings, and the Germanic savage tribes have chased the Romans away from their lands. (For Africa it is colonization from British Empire) It will take many, many centuries for Africans to go through that! But most importantly---just because the Whites went through all that, don't mean--the Africans will too. One of the important period which helped the Europeans, the British particularly to reach enlightenment was Henry the 8th reformation of religions. Can u envision Islam going through the same reformation? Not that I want Islam to go through Reformation. Islam is beautiful just the way it is. It is only the Muslims who need to go through reformation, meaning--they need to read Quran the right way, not interpret it to justify their killings and their greed for political gravitas! :eat:
Last edited by Basra- on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:05 am

Basra,

When you talk like this, I only have one q in mind... Are you single?

I know your big on the European renaissance especially the English.

:whew:

Si fariidad uu hadashay.

The so called population projections is nothing but fake. Population growth in Africa will not translate into development but rather more mouths on the World Vision futuristic billboards.

Some nigz think if ants breed more they will become lions.

How did Darwin miss that one on his theory of evolution?

Africa needs to get the foundations right.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:12 am

Basra,

When you talk like this, I only have one q in mind... Are you single?

I know your big on the European renaissance especially the English.

:whew:

Si fariidad uu hadashay.

The so called population projections is nothing but fake. Population growth in Africa will not translate into development but rather more mouths on the World Vision futuristic billboards.

Some nigz think if ants breed more they will become lions.

How did Darwin miss that one on his theory of evolution?

Africa needs to get the foundations right.

When I talk like that? :stylin: I talk this "that" every time. Even when I address you in your other usernames like Hararboy or Liquidhyrogen or Xplaya! For some reason, u only address me....."correctly" when you use names like Lamagoodle and AwRastaale! U r a puzzle.

PS Yes, I am single. Wanna play a bed room game? I will dress up like a raspy voice Somali singer! R u sexually excited? :lol: :lol:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 am

inaXassan,

I have to agree with Kudo whole heartedly. :lol: You are right-White people were once ignorant, dumb and backward. The renaissance, then the enlightenment, and later the 21st century has definitely helped them. But u forget --Africans have not even gone half of it. Right now---Africans are in the period where the Vikings, and the Germanic savage tribes have chased the Romans away from their lands. (For Africa it is colonization from British Empire) It will take many, many centuries for Africans to go through that! But most important---just because the Whites went through all that, don't mean--the Africans will. One of the important period which helped the Europeans, the British particularly to reach enlightenment was the Henry the 8th reformation of religions. Can u envision Islam going through the same reformation? Not that I want Islam to go through Reformation. Islam is beautiful just the way it is. It is only the Muslims who need to go through reformation, meaning--they need to Quran the right way, not interpret it to justify their killings and their greed for political gravitas! :eat:

okay but what is your opinion on Tanzania? they just elected a good leader he may lead the country to prosperity. South Korea did this 50 years ago when it was the poorest dirtiest shit in the world look how developed it is now. Tanzania is doing this while having big cities and

Also who needs reform and renaissance now? :lol: The Euros needed it but now Africans are gonna use a shortcut to make it big because they know the European mistakes and can avoid them

plus the internet is gonna bring information to uninformed Africans and is gonna make them smarter than the average European ever was. :lol:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:31 am

:clap: inaXassan, u make a great point. Yes, the Africans can take a short cut by studying History, and learning from the mistakes of the Europeans. But I am afraid, that aint happening. Do u know--the renaissance and the enlightenment--and the reformation- it is not a phase or stages or pre-requisites that a nation needs to follow to reach democratic heights. No--these stages are important to make the Africans psyche change. They need to collectively become something more polished, more refined, and far, far, far from being an African. I would say---they need to have a master class in civilization, coupled with experiences that make their nation great, both politically, legally, and culturally. For example Kenya--recently had a first time constitution. That is great. They didn't go through what the British went through---that is Magna Carter, revolution, and the Constitution. Kenyans are lucky to just jump str8 to the Constitution, even though their version is really bad and inhuman. The founding father of United states came up with the constitution as a guideline to control humans and their selfish greed. They took into account their history and incorporate it to set laws to prevent future human abuse. Kenya Constitution skips this important human bill of rights and only concentrates on the Government more than we the people. But it is a start---a constitution can be amended. :up:

I think The Africans can skip the experiences but they MUST go through vigorous civilization. They must depart with their tribal, savageniimo. Skipping the experiences of renaissance, the revolutions, and the blood wars---will not hurt them so much, but will leave them at a disadvantage because down the road they will go through it, and set them back. I would rather they go in the order of the Europeans, because humanity always repeats mistakes not learned. The Europeans have learned their lesson, that is what makes them superior to the Africans today.

Tanzania--is a sad country. its a bunch of Abgaals running a donkey business while the world is running a high speed hybrid, thorough bread horses. :eat:

inaXasan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby inaXasan » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:41 am

:clap: inaXassan, u make a great point. Yes, the Africans can take a short cut by studying History, and learning from the mistakes of the Europeans. But I am afraid, that aint happening. Do u know--the renaissance and the enlightenment--and the reformation- it is not a phase or stages or pre-requisites that a nation needs to follow to reach democratic heights. No--these stages are important to make the Africans psyche change. They need to collectively become something more polished, more refined, and far, far, far from being an African. I would say---they need to have a master class in civilization, coupled with experiences that make their nation great. For example Kenya--recently had a first time constitution. That is great. They didn't go through what the British went through---that is Magna Carter, revolution, and the Constitution. Kenyans are lucky to just jump str8 to the Constitution, even though their version is really bad and inhuman. But it is a start---a constitution can be amended. :up:

I think The Africans can skip the experiences but they MUST go through vigorous civilization. They must depart with their tribal, savageniimo. Skipping the experiences of renaissance, the revolutions, and the blood wars---will not hurt them so much, but will leave them at a disadvantage because down the road their will go through it. I would rather they go in the order of the Europeans, because humanity always repeats mistakes not learned. The Europeans have learned their lesson, that is what makes them superior to the Africans today.

Tanzania--is a sad country. its a bunch of Abgaals running a donkey business while the world is running a high speed hybrid, thorough bread horses. :eat:
You are right the stupid tribal wars is only gonna stunt their countries growth but it's ironic how you insult Tanzania and it is trying to do exactly this. Tanzania is removing all cultural and language diversity and forcing people to speak only 1 language and have one culture.

the first step is to unite all the tribes and this "Abgaals running donkey business" are trying to do this. :mrgreen:

No one is seeing it but i believe Tanzania is gonna be an African success story :up: :up:

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:45 am

Isnt Tanzania already speaking one language??? Swahili? Albeit different dialects of Swahili? OR am I mistaken? Tanzania Education system is atrocious. English needs to be strong there like it is in Kenya for it to be advanced. Maybe these leaders will change it. Give maybe 100 years from now. :eat:

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.