Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why is Hawdian/AwRastaale such a Habesha Worshipper?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
original dervish
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Why is Hawdian/AwRastaale such a Habesha Worshipper?

Postby original dervish » Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:24 pm

Can you blame him.....who wants to be Somali these days? :)

Unionist
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Unionist » Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:18 pm

K16 troller,

I know that you are no female but Menace :lol: :lol:

Ras Hawdian or Head of Hawd is no Habesha but an Ethiopian.

I know you are typical Somali troll who doesn't understand the concept of nationality from ethic and tribe so my expectations are not high.

And I promote Somalism within Ethiopia and encourage Somalis to have voice in ET before some alien spoke on their behave.

It is also important to understand the world around us. I find Ethiopian politics more intriguing than Somali tribal issues.

Apart Bantunization of Wanlawein I do not have any issue with any Somali.

I feel Hawiye does not care about Somalinimo either and therefore it's no secret I don't support their game.

For instance if I was in Cullusow position why would I request AMISOM when PL, SL, Ras Kamboni, Galmudug all have forces who were cable of chasing al shabab from their regions.

Why not direct the funds there, set training facilities in peaceful regions, move some SNA around?

Why not say look reer Waqooyi idinka nabada nagu dhaamo, waxan idin so channel garen some funds, waxan isku haysano aan hadhoow kala dhamaysano lakiin wax ila qabtaa...atleast dadka qaxaaya, etc.

These are some things that make no sense to me and I speak against. Some of you expect me to dislike Darood coz of Barre or territorial disputes which are minor reer miyi over barkad, grassing valley or some camels but no.

I dislike the man in bed with a Bantu. I don't give a fk about your Irir or Iran.

Instead Hawiye takes his Ugandan bf everywhere like Bosaaso this week and is rather too busy trying to make sure kids in SL, PL and even JL get no meals by sending letters to block investors.

The only thing Hawiye has over the others is a stamp. That we can remove by creating a new capital which gains support from the likes of PL, JL, KG..,

So naaya-warya I'm more Somali than any of you I just don't wave it to earn little props from weirdos on a forum like urself.

Habesha btw are nice people and I'm close to many in personal life. Wa dad fiican.

My policy is Somalis need no gun but don't put it away. Just don't be in the bushes but keep it close by. You also don't need ppl like ina iley who kill their mum to get nacnac.

You need political, entrepreurial and voice engagement in ET. Use the ET shirt like everyone else is. Tigregu is no more Ethiopian than Somali from the region. In fact our land overlaps them twice if not more.

We need to grab the bull by the horns and work things internally.
:up:

You've got my respect with that comment. I hope you are genuine.

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:01 am

I don't just say things mate.

My philosophy is don't always be in your room (Somali uun haku mashqulin) but see your backyard too.

Wax yabo badan bad so fahmi doonta.

Hada wan yara kenay the bigger vision but I haven't yet disciplined myself how to be bigger. This one is tough one because Somalis are naturally impulsive so I'm an intern.

Thinking big and being bigger are two different things and so I'm still learning.

Don't worry I have no ill towards any body.

Fadhi ku dirir is just Somali PS3.

No doubt some of my views favor Isaac and that's normal. Even Apple CEO always unveiled his gadgets in a specific location to specific loyalist cliental. Every man, like a tree, has bark, base and roots.

Even when they attack me nothing is personal. There is no thing, living or not, that Somalis don't whine about or attack.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.