Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the difference between djiboutians and other somalis

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: the difference between djiboutians and other somalis

Postby GAMES » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:12 pm

Agent447, the country itself is very beautiful. I have nothing against the country.

But the Djiboutians who live in the west are freaking useless sxb.

Just show me one successful Djiboutian in Canada or the U.S. And they have lived there way longer than Maryooleey.

:)

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:15 pm

Djibouti is the whore of Africa. Like a whore, she has many lovers(Ethiopia, USA, China, Saudi Arabia). Djibouti will be the first country the Chinese will build a military base despitw the fact that the US also has a base in Djibouti. That should tell you something about Djibouti and her allegiances
Inaati imsi taqoroqoro gabba you axmaar ahya. :russ: Your whole country is the epic centre of the killer AIDS. You lost quarter of your pop to IT

Gtfoh before I murk ya, you gimatim axmaar wusha troll :lol:

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:25 pm

Agent447, the country itself is very beautiful. I have nothing against the country.

But the Djiboutians who live in the west are freaking useless sxb.

Just show me one successful Djiboutian in Canada or the U.S. And they have lived there way longer than Maryooleey.

:)
AT LEAST we can wear whatever we want bikini, tank top you name it unlike somalia you cant even show your hands :(

JSL3000
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby JSL3000 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:32 pm

Arinray forget about all that lets have some fun give me a lap dance.

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Arinray forget about all that lets have some fun give me a lap dance.
OK but i though somali men are extreme salafis surely this sort of behaviour is not allowed thats why i always lapdance to my french boyfriend 8-)

AwRastaale
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AwRastaale » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:38 pm

Same troll different gogarad.

I know that troll.

GAMES
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby GAMES » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:39 pm

That has to be a troll.

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:45 pm

That has to be a troll.
HEYY game did i anger you soo much to accuse me of being a troll so bitter that you was cursed to be burnt hawiye lol while i was bless to be from djibouti/isaaq dont worry i'll rub your feet

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:46 pm

I feel a bit silly now, and here I was writing a whole essay to refute Games' accusation. :)

Ras Hawdain, you called it bro :up:

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:51 pm

I feel a bit silly now, and here I was writing a whole essay to refute Games' accusation. :)

LMAO everyone is considered a "troll" in somalinetforum unless you show your real self or give your personal details logic dude logic

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:04 pm

LMAO everyone is considered a "troll" in somalinetforum unless you show your real self or give your personal details logic dude logic
Logic my foot you weirdo, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just shat on yourself and reek of a troll vibe. Any chance you might be into Cleveland steamer shyt :mrgreen: Just read back what you wrote, it can't even pass on as a troll banter. Lets admit, even if you are not a troll and a legit new account, you deff are not a ree Jabouti. Dacawo ay wasay sideedii uunbaad naac naac iyo I am a french whore nala soo gashay! Dont worry, the Somali is deliberate.

Act up and stop embarrassing us nayaa :ufdup: And while you are at it, I might need a session or two to debrief you and see if you are a legit yaakhi. hop on to my Birta calanka and lets see if you can sing the National Anthem of Djibouti ;Hinjinee ku sara kaca :lol:

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:09 pm

Logic my foot you weirdo, I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you just shat on yourself and reek of a troll vibe. Any chance you might be into Cleveland steamer shyt :mrgreen: Just read back what you wrote, it can't even pass on as a troll banter. Lets admit, even if you are not a troll and a legit new account, you deff are not a ree Jabouti. Dacawo ay wasay sideedii uunbaad naac naac iyo I am a french whore nala soo gashay! Dont worry, the Somali is deliberate.

Act up and stop embarrassing us nayaa :ufdup: And while you are at it, I might need a session or two to debrief you and see if you are a legit yaakhi. hop on to my Birta calanka and lets see if you can sing the National Anthem of Djibouti ;Hinjinee ku sara kaca :lol:
I AM LEGIT telling the truth my dad is haber jeclo and my mum is issa and obviously im not a whore is called "banter" anymore more questions and i'll tell you the truth wallahi i am no troll vibe smh!!

arinray

Postby arinray » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:18 pm

i cant believe people are taken seriously when i said french whore its a joke LOL gosh oh and then i remember majority of somalis are salafist and dont know how to "joke" smh

SomaliTycoon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby SomaliTycoon » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:19 pm

AGENT447
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby AGENT447 » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Say walahi bilaahi tollahi I am ree Jamac waal and Ise madobe mulatto :mrgreen: loooool that's as paradoxical as it gets. No wonder you are a bit loose in the head , thinking that's a banter. Bitch u just handed the enemy 13 weeks worth of ammo to diss Djboutians. Self deprecating bollocks isn't something ree jaboutis are known for!

Anyway fair enough, welcome to the forum and try editing your thoughts n weird sense of humour, it will do you wonders. This is the trenches boo boo and you won't last a stint if u keep talking like that.
Last edited by AGENT447 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.