Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Christians In Saudi Arabia???

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:18 am

They shouldn't build anything Mecca, Medina, Jerusalem or Harar(a bit too late for that though), anywhere else they should be able to build it where ever they please they should practice respectfully.

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:23 am

[quote="SoMaLiSiZz"]:lol: That is not the whole truth of course Very Happy

Cuqdah nafsaaniya against sucudiis Again , Allah yashfeek Laughing[/quote]

You always dispense Wahabi fatwas like it is been sanctioned by mainsteam Islam, so why don't you share with us your knowledge of Saudi Law in the matter that I raised above? Or, you are merely still a student of theirs and didn't qualify as an expert in their art of deciet?

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:38 am

I couldnt care any less about Saudi Law I care about islamic law ,, you have some issues that is called cuqda nafsaniyah the only dawa waa Quran iyo sunnah..

wahaabi this wahaabhi that get over it, this sheikh (Allah yerxamhu) is dead stop killing his name, hadi kale uu shaqee I mean the man is dead kheyr iyo ajer wuu iska baahanyahy xasaant uun baad u shaqeen sida salaadonyinkaaga if you pray suunkaga ect ect isn't that great, my beloved Allah Ta'alaa is all Just Very Happy

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:49 am

[quote="SoMaLiSiZz"]I couldnt care any less about Saudi Law I care about islamic law ,, you have some issues that is called cuqda nafsaniyah the only dawa waa Quran iyo sunnah..

wahaabi this wahaabhi that get over it, this sheikh (Allah yerxamhu) is dead stop killing his name, hadi kale uu shaqee I mean the man is dead kheyr iyo ajer wuu iska baahanyahy xasaant uun baad u shaqeen sida salaadonyinkaaga if you pray suunkaga ect ect isn't that great, my beloved Allah Ta'alaa is all Just Very Happy[/quote]

Which sheikh? Bin Baz was a lackey for the Royals and issued such fatwas as a Saudi citizen could only marry other Saudis on behalf of the Saud family. Furthermore he issued fatwas on behalf of the regime including the Iraq war in 1991 favouring the American assualt and sanctions against Iraq. What makes him a credible sheikh is your ignorance fuelled blind faith of Wahabism aka salafis. Furthermore, several years ago, he used to argue the Wahabi line that the earth was flat. Allah SWT yarxamahu wa yarxamuka kamaan.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:58 am

Masha*Allah I love ibn baz (Allah yerxamhu) Asagana uu shaqee anigana ha ii loobin in aad ii shaqeysid , great thing is nothing wont change about this great great scholars BissmeAllah Masha*Allah Very Happy

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:03 am

[quote="SoMaLiSiZz"]Masha*Allah I love ibn baz (Allah yerxamhu) Asagana uu shaqee anigana ha ii loobin in aad ii shaqeysid , great thing is nothing wont change about this great great scholars BissmeAllah Masha*Allah Very Happy[/quote]

I'm well aware of that, and you should also love the Saudi royal family as he was subservient to their whims.

SoMaLiSiZz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby SoMaLiSiZz » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:12 am

[quote="The Law26"][quote="SoMaLiSiZz"]Masha*Allah I love ibn baz (Allah yerxamhu) Asagana uu shaqee anigana ha ii loobin in aad ii shaqeysid , great thing is nothing wont change about this great great scholars BissmeAllah Masha*Allah Very Happy[/quote]

I'm well aware of that, and you should also love the Saudi royal family as he was subservient to their whims.[/quote]

well I love at least one of them but he is long dead some munafiqs killed over 20 years a go when he tried to ban the Tv saying its xaram .. Very Happy

like I said ii noo shaqee Smile

The Law26
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby The Law26 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:17 am

[quote="SoMaLiSiZz"][quote="The Law26"][quote="SoMaLiSiZz"]Masha*Allah I love ibn baz (Allah yerxamhu) Asagana uu shaqee anigana ha ii loobin in aad ii shaqeysid , great thing is nothing wont change about this great great scholars BissmeAllah Masha*Allah Very Happy[/quote]

I'm well aware of that, and you should also love the Saudi royal family as he was subservient to their whims.[/quote]

well I love at least one of them but he is long dead some munafiqs killed over 20 years a go when he tried to ban the Tv saying its xaram .. Very Happy

like I said ii noo shaqee Smile[/quote]

I'm afraid that I didn't get which royal member you mean. It is hard for you guys to express and articulate your own views of Islam, other than parroting (as cut and paste) some human's view as infallible. Istaqfur-Allah

What do you mean "ii noo shaqee"? Do you mean hiring me as a Wahabi propogandist?

Copy.&.Paste
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Copy.&.Paste » Thu May 04, 2006 10:09 pm

cghdhgfh

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri May 05, 2006 9:24 am

Islamic wise, Christians can live in Saudi Arabia except Mecca and Medina.

This is off topic but the Westerner who comes to Saudi Arabia has always committed the same mistake and still continues to do so - flaunt his 'Westernism'. Instead, if Westerners try to mingle a little bit in the local culture, e.g. dress like them, grow beard (a french, short trimmed, anything but with some hair on the face), eat at restaurents. But no, the Westerners love to be as Western as they can be when they come to Saudi Arabia. This is mainly because of the special attention they get and I must admit the priviledge that comes with it. It is sad but true.

Otherthing I noticed, the Westerners who go and live in Africa often learn the local language and occasionaly or casually dress like them, the Westerners living in Asia also learn the local languages, but somehow, the Westerners that come to Saudi Arabia rarely learn Arabic. I don't know why, maybe some of you can tell me.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri May 05, 2006 9:28 am

Why not? We have three mosques in my city. And there are mosques in Rome, so what's the problem?

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Fri May 05, 2006 9:37 am

Well, the West isn't considered "holy" or whatever word you want to use, like the hijaz( arabian penisuala area), so it's not really something you can through back in our face like that. At the time the non-muslims were explelled there were other lands under islamic rule were they were able to live, so it's not like we just kicked them out to some place were we didn't have to deal with them, they just weren't/aren't allowed in a certain area of Muslim land, we consider "holy" to us.

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Fri May 05, 2006 9:45 am

wouldn't it be great if mecca and median where in Africa...
Kamal them cities are sacred as rebel has said, there shouldn’t be any sort of influence from Shytan…

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Fri May 05, 2006 9:48 am

I wonder what the next question will be. Should non-muslims be allowed to give sermons in Mosques? Laughing This sh^t is rediclous wallahi. I was reading an article the other day and the author who happens to be a very anti-islam jew supremacist and the leader of some muslim hating organization said that their goal is to create a group of non-muslim muslims. By that he meant, he wanted to see people who say they are muslims but stand against everything that is islamic. Sort of like the Law26 and others on this site. I think there is a verse in the qur'an that says there will be a time when the only think muslims know about their religion will be the shahadda. Sad ain't it. I think that time is fast approaching us.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri May 05, 2006 10:18 am

[quote="+chilli"]wouldn't it be great if mecca and median where in Africa...
Kamal them cities are sacred as rebel has said, there shouldn’t be any sort of influence from Shytan…[/quote]

I wasn't talking about Mecca or Medina, but Saudi Arabia as a country: Riad, some other city.

I mean: it would be unproper and unrespectful to try to build a mosque in Vatican. But it wouldn't be a nonsense to build a mosque in Rome (which actually allows them, along with the Sinagoges). For the christians, Vatican is as sacred as Jerusalem or Bethlehem. But the rest of the places are OK if you want to have there a mosque or a synagoge.

Actually, one of the best places tourist visit in my city, Granada, when they come here, is the Mosque of Albaicin, in front of The Alhambra. You can visit its public zone when it's not time for prayers...

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.