Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Only Mogadishu

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Only Mogadishu

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:16 pm

Its very unfortunate that the only lawless place in Somalia right now is the capital Mogadishu where the fiitest survives and the more powerfull loots and oppresses the rest of the poor ppl. S/land, Puntland and Jubbaland you name it, they all have some sort of of a working govt. that of course is not perfect but....chechk whats happening in Boosaaso for instance.

I think the new government should considering making the capital somewhere else as far as possible away from Mogadsishu because of its lawlesness, and so that all the Mooryaans would leave Xamar and go wherever that caasimad is.

Dumar burcad ah oo ay maxkamadda Boosaaso xukuntay

Boosaaso - 03.December.2005 Maxkamadda derejada kowaad ee magaalada Boosaaso ayaa xukun ku riddey, dumar lagu soo eedeyey falal
dhac iyo burcadnimo ah.

Faadumo Xariir Siciid ayaa iyadu qiratay in ay gashay dembiga ah in ay dadka wadooyinka ku baarato, isla markaasna ay dahab ka dhacday gabar kale oo lagu magacaabo Xukun Axmed Jaamac, waxana ay maxkamaddu ku xukuntay hal sano oo xarig ah.

http://www.allsbc.com/sbcnews.php?id=332

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:21 pm

Fukin Xamaraawi, why don't you go back and make it peacefull? Rolling Eyes
All you are good for is sitting on the couch smoking geedo drinking bacardi and being a critic....

War nagaa amuu....Muqdisho beele.

P.S...I saw you proclaim your love for me yesterday, I thought it was kind of lame but thanks walaal. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: ISLAM IS MY NATION, DA'WAH IS MY OCCUPATION, AND I DO CARE ABOUT MY ISLAMIC EDUCATION! By Aqsa!

Postby Jazminda » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:37 pm

Ma barwaaqo iyo dhul hagaagaad ka sugaysay meel mooryaani iskugu tagtay oo saqiirkooda iyo kabiirkoodu wada yihiin burcad! Ilaahay baa muqdisho u maqan...

Hannah ala maxaad inanyar u dhoola cadeysay! Laughing

CHEERZ Very Happy

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:44 pm

"I saw you proclaim your love for me yesterday, I thought it was kind of lame but thanks walaal"

Who me? were you high smoking some sht?? mase waalida qaldaan baaba u tahay?? Laughing

Ok fine, that was yesterday friday, but today is a new day...just getting ready for saturday night Laughing

And I love you if it makes you happy Laughing

Jaz

My darling I know what you mean, mooryaan aragtaa aboor aragtaa Laughing

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:46 pm

Cawar if you are jareer Surprised jareerminger would be a good choice.

Why the sudden interest in Politics?

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:55 pm

what is your Yemeni qabiil?

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:57 pm

[quote="cubeed"]abgaal cusmaan Laughing Laughing as if you know anything about Yemen[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:00 pm

[quote="cubeed"]abgaal cusmaan Laughing Laughing as if you know anything about Yemen[/quote]

So you are Yemeni boon i have Yemeni neighbours and they tell me straight up?

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:07 pm

Cubeed seriously are you kinda?

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:15 pm

Cubeed are you bajila? Very Happy

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Cubeed are you bajila? Very Happy

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Cubeed seriously are you kinda?

Or are you hadramufo aka the weak

intellex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby intellex » Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:48 pm

loool he made you go google about Yemani tribes loool opti iska qabo ninkaan sxb Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.