Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

AS A SOMALILANDER WOULD YOU

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Mochatanya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mochatanya » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:40 pm

Amiin Jazminda, as long as the apples are Daarood to Daarood.. Not just our noble family, but the others who are under the Daarood umbrella..

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:43 pm

My blood has been seriously diluted, so I really don't care, plus children will always go under the father anyways. Laughing

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: ISLAM IS MY NATION, DA'WAH IS MY OCCUPATION, AND I DO CARE ABOUT MY ISLAMIC EDUCATION! By Aqsa!

Postby Jazminda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:45 pm

[quote="Mochatanya"]Amiin Jazminda, as long as the apples are Daarood to Daarood.. Not just our noble family, but the others who are under the Daarood umbrella..[/quote]

Ina adeer yep yep...apples to apples was implication for Noble Daarood to Noble Daarood (ALLAH bless Awoowe's heart)...though if a royal was in the competition with them, he would have easily swayed my hand...<kidding> Laughing

Aren't u sweet....mahala madaxaad i goosanlaheyd haye hadaan oran lahaa it's all about Royal to royal! Confused

Samatr, and its the reason why i want to stay with the apples to apples...no oranges in between! Laughing

CHEERZ Very Happy

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:52 pm

Samatar, miskiinsanidaa Inadaaer.......

Jazminda dhabar weyn, yaa wax kugu falaya oo kuu baahan Habo? Confused
That is right you stick to your own kind and leave all the hot Isaaq guys to us Wink .........Waaban yaabay when u used the word noble with darood i thought that word was only used to refer to us by the others?... Laughing Laughing

The less of my cousisn marry Oranges, the less reer miyi "shaash saar" rituals i gotta go to...so yeah, I guess I am for that sticking to your own kind too,,,if u get m drift Laughing Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:59 pm

HannaH dee waan iska ilaaliyaa inaan caayo oranges, reerkayga badankood bey daleen waan ina iska ilaaliyaa orangeska ma ii fahamtay, magaalo wada oranges aan jooga appleskii aan jeclaa wey maqanyihiin. Laughing

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: ISLAM IS MY NATION, DA'WAH IS MY OCCUPATION, AND I DO CARE ABOUT MY ISLAMIC EDUCATION! By Aqsa!

Postby Jazminda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:04 pm

Hannah,

Laakin aren't “shaash saar" rituals worse than “Casiir qaboow” rituals though? Rolling Eyes I am so glad my ancestors are only familiar with the shaash saar rituals… Cool

Hot isaaq guys my pretty remote control! Laughing u mean xuux daaman buux (jat) idoor fellaz…yeah am glad i decided to desert them too…Naa ciyaarta inta iska dayside habo runtii hadaan mid yaroo qurxoonee Royal ah aad heli laheyd (and them saying yes baa ka horeysa) cambuulo iyo foox intaad is ag dhigtaad digri la xadreyn laheyd habo! :Lol:

P.S. Stick with ur Orangez…and I shall stick with our apples! up

CHEERZ Very Happy

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:08 pm

Lol@Samatar...........

Ku fahmay lakiin waligaa Orange leysuma miskiimiyo......ileen waa reer miyi oo they always refer back to animals and shit,,,and you know how animals in the wild can be tricky....so waxay ku maleyn inaad ujeedo kale leedahay......Orangesku waa wax baas oo fai'do aan lahyn ma garatay..............

Adiga uun waxaan ku idhi sidaad orangeska uu dhex joogtid, don't bite one........we don't want a repetetion of the garden of Eden haye dhe?....

Stay strong inadeer ILAHAY waxaan kaaga barayaa inuu Apple meelaha kaaga soo turee.....waliba the good kind...Granny Smith....haye dhe?....

Hannah Apple...
Somaliland
Laughing Very Happy

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jazminda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:10 pm

Such a btch...war badanaa! Laughing Laughing

CHEERZ Very Happy

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:12 pm

.Jaz...lemme tell you something Habo?...Meeshan ka imid anigu....malkhabado lugu ma faano yah?......Qasir Qabow my azz,,,Anaka dahab iyo diamonds set in platinum ayaa ka shaqeeya dhinacayaga.....................

LOOL@Digri baa hee???........As a matter of fact I do, lakiinse......he is one of the hot Isaaq guys I was telling you about,.....don't be xasidad faqash yahay.........yah Hbao? Laughing Very Happy

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jazminda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:18 pm

Habo no joke but ur best of the best idoor niece...might u find happiness with that idoor fella and for the sake of us being ur reer abti we’ll be near to give u shoulder to cry on and picking up the peaces...in case casiirku cida kala kaxeeyo!

Naa enough with the blsht e..why the fck are we sidetracking this topic.. Rolling Eyes

CHEERZ Very Happy

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:23 pm

Seriously and you are my best faqash aunt....you stick with your faqash and I will stick with mine....

Deal?....

Next Topic.....

Nayaa Imma get sick tonigth man waxaan ka dhargay candy canes (im addicted to them)...and I just had a cup of black coffee but I put some Hershey's nugget in it...ala imma look like Basra soon.... Sad Sad

Jazminda
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jazminda » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:47 pm

Deal habo!

Candy Canes! Laughing ala and u had the nerve to ask Basra Calooley the other day what kind of easy shaper gives great result faster? Rolling Eyes waxbaa kuu dhiman habo!

Naa I hope u are not one of those Xaliimoz while at work steal it of off Christmas trees at work! Laughing

Oh my god I am watching “Inside Edition” And they are talking about one of those “Caught red handed on hidden videos” shows…though I missed the first half...It’s so fcking disgusting… there is this old creepy intruder…he silently breaks into this girlz house…goes through her house then finally ends up in her bedroom…closes the door behind him and puts on her panties and black feminine night gown on…swirls in front of a mirror (not knowing there is hidden cameras around him) and leaves after a while…anyways he comes back after few days later and while he was doing his usual shty business he sees a camera pointing out and he ends up stealing some of the hidden cameraz…but good thing was he was identifiable and finally was arrested…nayaa can’t you believe the idiot was consultant! Wasn’t that scary? OMG…walaahi qurbo is fcked up…gaalo wax kasta waa ka suurowdaa!

CHEERZ Very Happy
Last edited by Jazminda on Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:55 pm

Last year midkoo shiiqaal ah aa soo doone midoo iidoor ah. Qaldaankii gabadha dhale wilkii guriga ayuu ka ceershe oo ku yidhi adigoo shiiqaal ah sidee kusoo dooni kartaa gabadhayda oo garxajis ah. Several months passed and next thing you know, there is a wedding, all paid for by the qaldaan father. Laughing
Last edited by QansaGabeyle on Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:59 pm

^^
Waryaa I have enough stories here in Ohio about mareexaans, its best to keep quiet sometimes, if you get my drift. Smile

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:02 pm

Saaxiboow let it out. I actually want to hear it. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.