Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LOL watch this

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: All yummy khat 50% off!! Buy 5 khat bags, and will give u free leather sandals.

Postby ERITREAN_MOB_BOSS » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:06 pm

I LOVED IT! Laughing Laughing

i was cracking up---man that was a good laugh....did u hear his VOICE?

jesus christ and latter day saint, that was HILARIOUS....

Xplosive, did u hear the last guy speaking? oh man that did it for me right there Laughing ....then the guy with the sissy voice was looking at the interviewer like what could be funny---CLASSIC

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:16 pm

Intellex already posted this time ago first time was funny wallahi.

I dont understand how that audience cannot laugh with guy. Laughing Laughing I definitely would have specially at the end when he tries to hold it in. Somehow you laugh harder when u aint suppose to laugh.

I remember in Holland me and this guy had a joke in the class and there was a really strict teacher. We were trying hold it in and this guy turns into a red tomato. Suddenly i laugh out loud after seeing his red face Laughing Laughing Very Happy

For the record its from North Belgium aka Vlaanderen.

They make the best fries. Nice and Fat

optimist_1
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby optimist_1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:16 pm

Intellex already posted this time ago first time was funny wallahi.

I dont understand how that audience cannot laugh with guy. Laughing Laughing I definitely would have specially at the end when he tries to hold it in. Somehow you laugh harder when u aint suppose to laugh.

I remember in Holland me and this guy had a joke in the class and there was a really strict teacher. We were trying hold it in and this guy turns into a red tomato. Suddenly i laugh out loud after seeing his red face Laughing Laughing Very Happy

For the record its from North Belgium aka Vlaanderen.

They make the best fries. Nice and Fat

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:51 pm

[quote="Samatr"]Ileen Ceerigaabo Girl sax ee aheed markii tiri nimankii Warsangeli waa wada hal qof. Laughing[/quote]

haye, so now I am Garaad sow maahaa? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Read our posts.. we replied on the exact same time.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.