Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:43 pm

Samatr, lakiin ruun ma ahanooh? I don't even bother with looks anymore as long as wax yar oo caqli leeyahay we're good to go. Kidding!

I'm sure reer Xaaji Samatar Ilkoole in la fiirikaro, but doubtful I'm missing much Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:46 pm

You would be missing the world, but its not good to brag.
see thats your problem you have low standards as in you dont bother with looks, go find yourself a Xaaji Samatar Ilkoole dont settle for anything less. Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:48 pm

[quote="Demure"]Dhuusa, so does these udeejeens look like exactly? Not Somali you say and where are they from?ol:[/quote]

I can show u wat they look like but at some undisclosed price. If willing to pay, let me know.

Where did they come from? Ongoing research is inconclusive at this juncture. Evidence accumulated thus far indicates Iran as place of origin. I'll apprise you of any new developments.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:00 am

[quote="michael_ital"][quote="Kamal35"]All Somali girls are hot, whatever they from the north or the south. Really beautiful girls. I love them all. Never ask them if they come from Merca or Hargueisa...[/quote]

That's the truth, Bro. BTW, i'm workin my ass of, hombre. Savin my dough for the big trip, and espana is on th agender. Wink[/quote]

You will welcome here, buddy. I'm also planning to travel to Canada next year. But I'll go to Winnipeg, Manitoba. Don't forget to bring to Spain some Canadian chicks.

¡Saludos, hermano! Wink

San_dheer
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby San_dheer » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:10 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing @ Dhuusa you are truly hilarious.

Iran? Stop taking the mick. You are starting to annoy me now. Rolling Eyes

Demure, this man has issues and he is definitely not Udeejeen.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:47 pm

[quote="Demure"]Dhuusa, so does these udeejeens look like exactly? Not Somali you say and where are they from?

Homer simpson, gabdhaha Somalida oo dhan are beautiful, the fact that all of you can't make up your minds about who's more beautiful attests to it. Now we can never say that about you guys. In general Nimanka Somalida are drop dead ugly It's not fair. Evrey once in a while the little ones growing up here maxaa ku arki a handsome one pop out, Also during the 50s and 60s Somali men seemed more handsome (it could be the black and white pictures, I don't know) but in between that time, what went wrong? maxaa naa igu dhacay dhalinyaro Laughing[/quote]

I dont know what Qaxooti infested part of the world you live in but where I'm at we get plenty of love from Arabs, Cadaans and West Africans alike.. The problem with Somali girls is that they really think that every single one of them is beautifull when infact we all know 70% of you are over-weight with a messed up face because of that magical cream and you let the words of a few sexually frustrated Cadaans here and there get to you Laughing

The reason we say you are beautifull is because of Somalinimo. To me a Somali girl is always beautifull not necessarily because of her body or her face but because of the Dhaqan, the diin and the way she carries herself. That is the main reason I stick to Somalis. That is also the reason why my brothers hardly go out with Somali girls and prefer dhegacas chicks because iyagu waxyaabo kale bey u jeedaan Laughing Do you think we stick with you because we cant get any action from foreign girls who (lets be honest here) got you beat in so many ways it aint even funny?

Lets be realistic brothers and sisters.. we are made for eachother Laughing

Mataan_Ciideed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mataan_Ciideed » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:03 pm

Demure

Almost all Somali men are ugly?. Damn!. That hurts!.

So what type of men do you find attractive?.

And are you planning to stick with us Faaraxs?. Because if you do so, then I'd have to praise your character and patience for sticking with men you consider butt ugly!!!.

Mataan_Ciideed
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mataan_Ciideed » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:31 pm

Demure

Almost all Somali men are ugly?. Damn that hurts!.

So what type of men are you into?. As far as looks.

And what features makes us look ugly?. Or is it the usual skinny thing!.

Talk to me, vent walaal, let it all out!.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:48 pm

Abti bal uu sheeg nothing better than faaraxs. Laughing

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:18 am

Guys, seriously, if you compare the overall package of Nimanka iyo Nagaaaha Somaaliyeed, the ratio is something like 1:9.. not even close. Waxba na iga maqan I swear, with all these protruding physical and sometimes mental shortcomings, it's hard to pin point the source of what went wrong..I guess it could just be the Y chromosome!

No need to be defensive and feel deficient, that was not my intention. Although some of you could use some extensive work Laughing Mataan, I like my Somali men just fine specially the ones oo madaxa xiiran Smile

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:19 am

Masaakiintaa aabaheed iyo walaalaheed iljeexda ah ayaa kasoo horkaco every morning. Laughing

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:23 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing @ iljeexda, adi kaaley qofna madeeyneesit............?

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:24 am

Qansa, Now that I think about it, my dad is not specially handsome, but two of my brothers are quite the ladys men. But we're not talking about them, they don't count.

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:26 am

Where do you live Demure? Are you in America? Ever been to Boston?

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:29 am

Yes I do, and No never been that North. Why what's going on there, is that where you keep the best you have to offer? Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.