Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
North brother
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby North brother » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:18 am

homo_simpso must be the biggest bafoon on this forum but he couldnt have picked a more fitting name Laughing Laughing Laughing I agree with that saxiib the name says it all. Laughing

QansaGabeyle
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby QansaGabeyle » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:24 am

Lol@ Xiimaay and Hadami. Laughing Dadku magac foolxumaa.

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:41 am

[quote="gurey25"]Yeah man 21st ill be flying in that evening
cant wait dude. ill give you a call
ill be leaving for london next thursday.[/quote]

You guys chill outside of Somalinet? Laughing

Damn.

Apallo
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Apallo » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:49 am

You guys chill outside of Somalinet?

Damn. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

maybe by london he meant the uk section of somalinet Laughing Laughing

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:50 am

[quote="Xplosive"][quote="gurey25"]Yeah man 21st ill be flying in that evening
cant wait dude. ill give you a call
ill be leaving for london next thursday.[/quote]

You guys chill outside of Somalinet? Laughing

Damn.[/quote]

No. We are dating with a couple of Spanish chicks who are really hot.

Just for fun. Wink

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:54 am

LOL Apallo.

[quote]No. We are dating with a couple of Spanish chicks who are really hot.

Just for fun.[/quote]

Betta hope they can speak English cuz Gurey prolly cant communicate in Spanish Laughing

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:56 am

Laughing

Kamal they better be really hot

nah im visiting Grenada this month, inshallah.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:16 pm

Spanish girls speak the best international language: body language. And Gurey, you're coming here just in the Easter, so the city is completly full of girls from the whole country... Get ready Laughing Laughing

lady biggle
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Re: Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agre

Postby lady biggle » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:10 pm

[quote="Homer Simpso"]I came across two hot somali girls.. I couldnot resist but talk to them for I hoped to get to know them better... I have never seen such beautiful gurls in my Life, and I have seen alot in my life, I have seen alotta Asian chicks haha, but these two gurls just blew my mind fo-real.... however as I approached them, they started talking to me and they talk like a QALDAAN, that put me off a bit but it was a major setback tho.... we exchanged some phone number as I promised them that I will show them what San Francisco is about!!!!.. this is my conclusion:.. they are hot, those two gurls are on fire maybe I am naive but trust me any guy with an appreicatition of beauty will find these gurls extremely attractive!!!, I loved them but I will never ever marry such gurls not becuase I am afraid that they will cheat but the way they speak, their accent is a putoff.... I have concluded tho that Somaliland gurls are more beautiful than Somali gurls.. but if you want to marry a decent somali gurl stick with a gurl from the South. if you want to play around, stick with a gurl from somaliland!!!.. you got me?[/quote]

oh mah god ACCENT u know ur peir immature wot if u lost ur tongue in a accident 'n ur wife divorced u

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 pm

haha you guyz are dipsh1ts walaahi..... Centric and Appolo, have I made you so angry with my comments?.. haha I am enjoying it hahaha...

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:46 pm

anybody from somalia looks better than anyone from somaliland. period.

ABSAME'
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby ABSAME' » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:27 pm

What is wrong with you? SOMALIA IS 1

RAXANWEEN GIRLS R SOO PRETTY. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL I HAVE SEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE WAS RAXANWEEYN.

DHERERKA IYO SANQAROORKA KU YAAL GABADHAAS WALAAHI WELIGAY MA ILAABAAYO.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:17 pm

[quote="Kamal35"]All Somali girls are hot, whatever they from the north or the south. Really beautiful girls. I love them all. Never ask them if they come from Merca or Hargueisa...[/quote]

That's the truth, Bro. BTW, i'm workin my ass of, hombre. Savin my dough for the big trip, and espana is on th agender. Wink

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:34 pm

Dhuusa, so does these udeejeens look like exactly? Not Somali you say and where are they from?

Homer simpson, gabdhaha Somalida oo dhan are beautiful, the fact that all of you can't make up your minds about who's more beautiful attests to it. Now we can never say that about you guys. In general Nimanka Somalida are drop dead ugly It's not fair. Evrey once in a while the little ones growing up here maxaa ku arki a handsome one pop out, Also during the 50s and 60s Somali men seemed more handsome (it could be the black and white pictures, I don't know) but in between that time, what went wrong? maxaa naa igu dhacay dhalinyaro Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:37 pm

Demure are you saying we are ugly? Shocked
you havent see the likes of reer Xaaji Samatar Ilkoole. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.