Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Som-Land GIRLS HOTTER than South-SOMali Girls. Do u agree?

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:35 am

I came across two hot somali girls.. I couldnot resist but talk to them for I hoped to get to know them better... I have never seen such beautiful gurls in my Life, and I have seen alot in my life, I have seen alotta Asian chicks haha, but these two gurls just blew my mind fo-real.... however as I approached them, they started talking to me and they talk like a QALDAAN, that put me off a bit but it was a major setback tho.... we exchanged some phone number as I promised them that I will show them what San Francisco is about!!!!.. this is my conclusion:.. they are hot, those two gurls are on fire maybe I am naive but trust me any guy with an appreicatition of beauty will find these gurls extremely attractive!!!, I loved them but I will never ever marry such gurls not becuase I am afraid that they will cheat but the way they speak, their accent is a putoff.... I have concluded tho that Somaliland gurls are more beautiful than Somali gurls.. but if you want to marry a decent somali gurl stick with a gurl from the South. if you want to play around, stick with a gurl from somaliland!!!.. you got me?

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:40 am

Cubeed.. what is it that you dont agree my friend?

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:43 am

¨When its about marriage i will marry a girjl from my hometown Kismaayo
if its playing around i will go Pattaya Thailand girls there are the bomB

http://www.tribaltextiles.info/Assets/i ... 10D27T.JPG

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:45 am

Lool @ 'I loved them but I will never ever marry such gurls not becuase I am afraid that they will cheat but the way they speak'

The way they speak? You might as well just say you can’t handle a beautiful girl.

Somaliland and Somali girls do have different features but it don’t mean one is more beautiful then the other, so I disagree

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:13 am

Chili.. r u disagreeing that Somaliland Gurls are hotter than Somali gurls?... I assume that is what you meant!!.. my friend, its classic assumption that Somaliland gurls are more beautiful but they are poor in alotta other qualities somali gurls have..... Somalis are beautiful whether they are from Somaliland or Somalia but the fair skin, the fat lipz, hipz and titz, the overall feature of a somaliland gurl is unique while the SOmali gurl is pure.... so there are some differences ofcourse but I love both but I cannot handle the accent of somaliland.. it just puts me off

Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Luckyy » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:36 am

Homo aka Fak face

You love somaliland gurls that is so obvious......but What Somaliland gurl will do with Monkey looking like you?they give me their phone number kulahaa.......I can swear you dream on that............we dont understand abaaoyo aboowow..accent....so I am not surprized you dont get our beautifull accent........but hey that is closest you can come to ssomaliland gurls in ur dreams........juts dream ON.......poor monkey.. Very Happy

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:39 am

Am confused, your clearly disrespecting both females, one is pure and ugly while the other is beautiful and impure? How did you figure that?
To be honest with you, I seriously can’t tell the difference between the 2, until they speak, so your discrimination doesn’t make sense to me…

Anyhow whats wrong with the Somaliland accent? Lol

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:59 am

discriminiation?.. what are you talking about?... God,, what is the matter with you.. how have I discriminated anyone?..... or you just assumed I did even though you read the thread?...... the way you understand things just flies beyond me my friend..... I didnot discriminate, I appreciated... big difference betweeen discriminiation and appreciation!!!... I love somali gurls because they are beautiful, and I love South somaliland gurls because they are decent!!!...... have I discriminated anyone with this line?

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:04 am

One thing they have in common is ?====

Savages they are clitless ===Marduuf told me to write that shit

BLUE RUSH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: < in a car somewhere watching fatal hustler out my rear view mirror

Postby BLUE RUSH » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:51 am

[quote="Luckyy"]Homo aka Fak face

You love somaliland gurls that is so obvious......but What Somaliland gurl will do with Monkey looking like you?they give me their phone number kulahaa.......I can swear you dream on that............we dont understand abaaoyo aboowow..accent....so I am not surprized you dont get our beautifull accent........but hey that is closest you can come to ssomaliland gurls in ur dreams........juts dream ON.......poor monkey.. Very Happy[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing RIGHT ON Very Happy

** S/LAND GILS ARE HOTTIES WALAHI
DAMN MOST OFF THEM ARE OF THE CHAIN Very Happy
BUT SO ARE SOUTH SOMALIANS Very Happy

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:57 am

deleted
Last edited by COSTA on Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:18 am

Homer,

If I was to show you two South-Somali girls more beautiful than the couple you saw, would then change your mind and agree Southern Somali girls are more beautiful than Sland girls? Laughing

You see how silly your reasoning is? You yourself have answered your own question by admitting you couldn't tell their place of origin untill you recognised QALDAAN accent. Why then backtrack and make the association of Clan and Looks that didn't exist before hand afterwards (after you found out their clan)?

Matter of fact is, it's impossible to tell a somalis clan by looks alone. Therefore, one can't objectively make qualified statement about a particular clan/sub clan and the beauty of their women.

COSTA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COSTA » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:24 am

^^ Carab salax girls and Udeejeen girls which ones are more beautifull?

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:37 am

[quote="COSTA"]^^ Carab salax girls and Udeejeen girls which ones are more beautifull?[/quote]

we're talking about somalis... arab saalaxs and udaajeens aren't somalis. Hence invalid question.

Nuruddin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Nuruddin » Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:32 pm

Somali girls all bear resmeblance to one another, Northern or Southern, despite their regions, When it comes to appearance they all look alike to me.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.