Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

hijab wearing xalimos

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:57 pm

interesting Samtr.
and do you base your theory on your experience or secodanry sources.

? Laughing

Pablo Escobar
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Pablo Escobar » Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:04 pm

[quote="QansaGabeyle"]Where do you see Hijbabi girls ninyahoow. Those disapeared from my city. Even the recently arrived are sporting see through skirts showing the thongs that have disapeared in their unproportional butts.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Qansa

Naagaha ILKOYAR ta wee ilbaxeen sxb. From BUULO XAAWO to BOSTON, xoogaa yar kabacdina THONG ee isku jiidaayaan haye. Laughing

Xplosive
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Xplosive » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:00 pm

Laughing @ jedi master

simplicity-
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby simplicity- » Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:21 pm

[quote="Samatr"]I hate to say it but the Hijaabis are the biggest freaks.
don't let that jedi/ninja outfit fool you!!!!!!!![/quote]

Correction. hijab has a very board and large meaning. hijab it not to just to cover the body modestly, but also in a persons mannerism, behavior, heart ,mind etc.

Just because you see a sister with the "headcover","veil', 'scarf",'cloth', . Doesn't guarantee the true definition of 'hijab' sister. You need other qualities to.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:53 am

[quote="gurey25"]interesting Samtr.
and do you base your theory on your experience or secodanry sources.

? Laughing[/quote]

Guray its first hand experience no pun intended. Laughing
some girls wear the xijaab for no reason, I was shocked one time I seen this girl with those skin tight jeans and head covering, whats the point in covering your hair when I can see their ass and melons.

take a note xijaabis, let your hair down for the world to see if you wear skin tight jeans and shirts wear your melons come out.

this message was brought to you buy the magical hareeri leaf. Surprised

Under Taker.

Re: hijab wearing xalimos

Postby Under Taker. » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:52 am

[quote="biko"]let say you are on a train station
biko comes by and smiles at you
then naturaly you smile back
you get in the train and take your sit
biko sit close and is about to start a conversation
but just then you come out with a prayer book and start to read
Confused
whats the meaning in that?
dont talk to me?
am religious so where is your book?

please can someone explain?[/quote]

YES biko that means do not talk to me. good way of avoiding the whole 'can i have ur number' thing. the girl is wearing the hijab for a reason u should respect that. Wink

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:38 am

I never adress myself to a girl wearing hijab unless I've been introduced to her. I even don't shake hands with them. Although they're quite a few here... But I think it's a lack of respect to try to flirt with them if you're not invited to.

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:44 am

Bikoo

Mi ol china you should have consulted me. Muhajebaat are the easiest chicks to chat up. Follow my instructions and see if it works

1. Rub your forehead against the wall for few days to get that little prayer blotch

2. As soon as you see her dont try to look under her Hij to discern any hint of curves. Look conspicously at the floor. this gives her a chance to steal a glance at you.

3. Mumble quietly with lots of `sssssss..ssshhhh' sounds as if you were a truly pious man reciting hadeeths even as you were going to work.

4. When she gets off the train get off with her and still looking at the floor say "as salama caleykum ya ukht(note: not salama caleykun) the `as' is important. The new Somali Islamists like the `as' bit dont ask me why. The tone of the voice is also important. You have to sound like you have your nuts caught in a vice. That effette tone is unthreatening.

She is duty bound to respond. Ice is broken. I will not patronise you and tell you how to get into the flirting from there. And watch out for traffic while looking at the floor!

PS: I havent from that bird after I sent that beer belly picture. Do you think she is till admiring it from all angles and wil take her time before she contacts me again?

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:53 am

Laughing Laughing

shame on the sisters in this site.

galool. thanks for the advice Laughing

ps. give her two more days and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

LaDy-Qac
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby LaDy-Qac » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:54 am

Biko, what do you want from this girl?

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 11:57 am

[quote="Galol"]
PS: I havent from that bird after I sent that beer belly picture. Do you think she is till admiring it from all angles and wil take her time before she contacts me again?[/quote]

Did you send the web-cam and the bottle of wine to her?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.