Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Shaking Hands With The Opposite ? halaal or Haram?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 12:58 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Nabeela....i have no interest in him. It's he who desires moi.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 am

Lion..Yeah sure whatever you say. ahem. Razz

Cindrella

Postby Cindrella » Sat May 06, 2006 1:00 am

"The issue being your perverted desire to touch non-mahram women for worldly gains"
Lionheart, this is the first time you said somethign right.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:02 am

Nabeela...U still wanna go out on an Islamic date with me? I promise to feed you while completely ignoring your bosom.

Cinderella....Do u wanna know my fetish?

Cindrella

Postby Cindrella » Sat May 06, 2006 1:02 am

STOP TALKING ABOUT SUCH THINGS NABEELA AND LION, THATS DISGUSTING!!!!!!!

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:04 am

^^u sound like you secretly desire me...do u want me, sister?

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Sat May 06, 2006 1:05 am

lol@lion

There is no such thing as Islamic date.!!

Cindrella huh. What is disgusting. Confused

Mowhawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mowhawk » Sat May 06, 2006 1:09 am

Cinderalla

Is it alright if I wear gloves? Educate me mate. How come you called me mate, don't you think mates should shake hands? Brother or sister is more appropriate if one is to take you seriously. Wink

Nabeela

Ceeb sis, a room with who? I rather share a cell with Jeffrey Dalmer, Fred West, Luis A. Garavito, and these guys are the worst seriel killers.

LionHeart

Leave sister Cinderella alone, I want her to read for me the Cinderella
story. Laughing

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:11 am

Mowhawk....walaahi this is weird... My mom was jsut telling me about Jeffrey Dahmer because she jsut watched a program about him on tv...looooool..walahi i'm not kididng.

B-MAX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby B-MAX » Sat May 06, 2006 1:11 am

LH

~~~~It is better for a spike to be driven into your head than for you to touch a woman ~~~~~

This is what makes the above Hadith weak.

What happens when you drill a spike into someone's skull?
Why is it snatching someone's life away became so simple in the so called Muslim world nowadays?
Saving human life has become the least priority in today's world.
Quran is full of Mercy and forgivness.

The question raised here is Haraam or Xalaal.
Quran is the final word of God and should be the final source of deciding what's Halaal or not. Not a hadith that someone narrated 200-300Years later after Prophet's Death!

A hadith is a collection of some "memoirs" of what Prophet Muhammed (SAW)did and didn't.
Some were narrated by people who were not around at the time of prophet.
Some hadith are called Weak,some are even called Israeli-something down that line. Meaning they're fake ahadith.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am

B-MAX...it's called speaking metaphorically walaal. It's not literal. The hadeeth is warning people from shaking hands with the opposite sex by equating the act with a nail being drive through whatever...

Mowhawk
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Mowhawk » Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am

[quote="LionHeart-112"]Mowhawk....walaahi this is weird... My mom was jsut telling me about Jeffrey Dahmer because she jsut watched a program about him on tv...looooool..walahi i'm not kididng.[/quote]

LionHeart

Say hi to your mum from me your best cyber mate from Australia.

Listen Yankee kaola face with vegemite painting, don't freak me, because Qansagabeyle was listening to a band that I mentioned when we were posting at the sametime in a thread.

Are you Cinderella? Laughing

B.Max

It is easier to argue with a Macdonalds sign than LionHeart, spare your energy brother. Laughing
Last edited by Mowhawk on Sat May 06, 2006 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cindrella

Postby Cindrella » Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 am

Lionheart...DESIRE YOU?. In your wildest fanatsies, i honestly find you replusive.

Brother Mowhawk, some people have concerns about using gloves because some are of thin material and etc. But the safest thing is as our beloved Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him said the best option is to avoid that which has doubt for that which doesnt, so no contact at all with or without gloves.

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sat May 06, 2006 1:19 am

Mowhawk..yes i'm cinderalla.

B-MAX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby B-MAX » Sat May 06, 2006 1:28 am

[quote="LionHeart-112"]B-MAX...it's called speaking metaphorically walaal. It's not literal. The hadeeth is warning people from shaking hands with the opposite sex by equating the act with a nail being drive through whatever...[/quote]

Are you decoding that weak hadith for your favor now? Laughing

Lool@Mowhawk
Ok i'll ignore Mc Donald's clown.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.