Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why do Somalilanders take advantage of Somali's MISERY

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Why do Somalilanders take advantage of Somali's MISERY

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun May 14, 2006 9:48 am

I came to realize a long time ago that Northern Somalia tried to take advantage of the problems of Somalia and they still try to take advantage of their misery!!!.. they love that war wages in our country, Somali people perish, and somali children die in agony.. they love all these!!.. the declared northern somalia independent when somalia plunged into the war, and every time a single shots jingles in Mogadishu or other parts of southsomalia they will jump and say this is our chance for independence!!!...
the bottom line is that they love our misery, they love us to kill eachother other.. what kindda people are these people?.. how more ignorant and cruel can they be?...

read this comment which is been posted lately on a internet machine..

I think it is time for Somaliland to gain independence. Since the civil war begin in Somalia, Somaliland managed to be a stable region for over 16 years and with over 3 democratic elected presidents.

How long do we Somalilanders must suffer because of a few backward, greedy warlords in Mogadishu.

We want to help the innocent Somalis in southern Somalia; we want to build refugee shelters and feeding centres. We want to set an example to the rest of Somalia and believe me it would work.

(this is posted by a somalilander who calls himself nas)

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Sun May 14, 2006 10:24 am

Somalilander can't invest anything in Xamar, it's shit hole and nothing is worthy of taking advantage of, Besides Xamar is the only region where this brutal battle is taken place not all of Somalia.

Advocator
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: .........SD-619/Woolwich caano iyo Shaah production since 2000 iyo sadex!

Postby Advocator » Sun May 14, 2006 11:01 am

Cheroke, They make it seem like it's the whole south to forgniers...... Confused

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sun May 14, 2006 12:18 pm

i disagree

B-MAX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby B-MAX » Sun May 14, 2006 12:45 pm

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... ap203b.jpg

A typical Moryaan in Action.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/4 ... 203iap.jpg

These bloodthirst-warthog-Moryaans will never abandon their backward barbarism-culture and learn few things from civilized world and maybe their Chimp-brain will grasp something new about Governing themselves in a civilized manners.

hey-loser
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby hey-loser » Sun May 14, 2006 2:52 pm

Somaliland is a beautiful peacefull stable country with a goverment
Blame the warlords for the agony of Somalia

Under Taker.

Postby Under Taker. » Sun May 14, 2006 3:20 pm

"I think it is time for Somaliland to gain independence."
"How long do we Somalilanders must suffer because of a few backward, greedy warlords in Mogadishu."

hang on, is somalia colonising somaliland Shocked i just thought that no one wanted to recognise its existence

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Sun May 14, 2006 3:54 pm

Homer

Good accusation, in the sense that it is common. Shockingly most Somalilanders I know get no joy from the misery of their brethren in the south. I do. I love it. The Kombos and the hawiyes and that lowly southern filth killing each other. Hey good!

sabad

Postby sabad » Sun May 14, 2006 4:40 pm

i don't think any normal human being is enjoying what is happening in mogadishu right now. i listen to the somali bbc with my parents everyday and all thay do is prey for those poor people suffering everytime they hear what is happening to them.

you see, this is the problem with some of you people..you like to point the finger at where it doesn't matter, coz there is a war in mogadishu and innocent people are dying, but yet you have the nerve to talk bad about people who are trying live in peace and have achieved so much in such a short time. don't you have any shame, instead of preying to allah that the rest of somalia would unite like somaliland, you are talking bad of them.

somaliland should be an example for the rest of somalia now and any intellent person would not be pointing the finger at them right now, they should be praising them for all they have achieved and i truly wish for the rest of somalia to come together and live in peace insha allah and for those innocent people in the middle of all this Illahay ha u gargaaro.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Sun May 14, 2006 4:45 pm

homer, man you really dislike Somaliland dont' you.

can't blame you though.

TarraQ

Postby TarraQ » Sun May 14, 2006 8:38 pm

Somali/land ha noolaato.

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Sun May 14, 2006 8:47 pm

[quote="Advocator"]Cheroke, They make it seem like it's the whole south to forgniers...... Confused[/quote]

I agree, These media and foreigners have their method of making minor dilemmas a huge shit load. What many ppl are not aware of is that these endless battes take place in Xamar and only in Xamar. I hate when ppl contradict the battles to the entire south Somalia.

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "I speak of Africa and the golden years of joy" Shakespeare

Postby DamallaXagare » Sun May 14, 2006 9:23 pm

It is indeed true that "Somaliland" rejoice the plight in the South, esp. of the oppressed minority people to sell the better image.

Somalia will one day get back to normal and work on its feet.

It is also funny that these warlords implicitly support the Isaaqism ideology of exclusivity, paranoi and martyrdom complex

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.