Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why Good Girls Love Bad Boys?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Young_Dave
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Why Good Girls Love Bad Boys?

Postby Young_Dave » Tue May 30, 2006 2:07 pm

Doesn’t make any sense, does it? Confused

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue May 30, 2006 2:13 pm

this issue is beat...seriously.

enough already.

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Tue May 30, 2006 2:14 pm

Guess the poster ain't getting any loving from the chicks.

Cheer up, Good Guys finish first when those chicks get older (late 20s to 30s) & need the settling down type of guy.

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue May 30, 2006 2:21 pm

Girls want bad boys because they think that they can change them..and ohhhh..yeah..because they're idiots!!

Cheroke
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cheroke » Tue May 30, 2006 2:29 pm

Stereotyping are we ? Only an idiot will fall for an idiot. Wouldn't you agree ms bisad ?

yasmin507
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby yasmin507 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:37 pm

[quote="Nabeela"]Girls want bad boys because they think that they can change them..and ohhhh..yeah..because they're idiots!![/quote]
lol they are such dumbies. bad gurlz luv bad boyz aight dnt get it twisted ppl. sometimez gurlz lookz trick ppl cuz u can neva tell if they are good or bad unless u know them personally. korkafanta hoos kakoko Laughing

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue May 30, 2006 3:40 pm

who said good girls like bad guys Confused

zulaika
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby zulaika » Tue May 30, 2006 3:40 pm

we love bad boys coz first off. opposites attract, and second, they not shy and don't beat around the bushes to get what they want from us..i love me a bad boy to come rough me up every now and then...he be like NAYAA!!..i be like yes papi Laughing

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Tue May 30, 2006 3:42 pm

ar tan gormee madaxa laga galay fayoobi baan ku'ogaaye Confused

Shankaroon_614
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Shankaroon_614 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:45 pm

Horta, I am gabar oo fiican in many ways and I so totally don't like bad guys....uuuuuffffff Evil or Very Mad. They make me sick and I wouldn't like my brothers to be bad guys anyway. So, it is just a stereotype people. Get it right people.

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Tue May 30, 2006 3:59 pm

I like the best of the both world Wink Bad boys:fun to talk to and they are daring. Good guys:husband material and sweet Very Happy
Shankaroon Ina Adeerey clam down Razz
Last edited by Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE on Tue May 30, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The-Screw
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby The-Screw » Tue May 30, 2006 4:10 pm

[quote="zulaika"] they not shy and don't beat around the bushes to get what they want from us.. Laughing[/quote]

----

case dismissed.

The Arabman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The Arabman » Tue May 30, 2006 4:54 pm

If you mean why good looking girls are attracted to bad looking boys, it has to do with magnetism. The opposite sides of magnets attract each other, similar sides repel each other. Opposites compliment each other. It's no wonder good looking actors and actresses can't stay with each other for a long time. Good looking girls lack qualities that are only found in average or bad looking girls. Personally, good looking girls do not interest me; I am much attracted to average-looking girls or those whom men are least likely to get attracted.

...Qaali

Postby ...Qaali » Tue May 30, 2006 5:12 pm

cus bad boys tell mad lies!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing zulaika honesty IS the best policy and pretty funny too!

Cool*Rush

Postby Cool*Rush » Tue May 30, 2006 5:15 pm

The reason is girls tend to like guys that are great in bed,and look whose great in bed the bad boys.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.