Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Not So Wise Actions Of Wise-Man

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:03 pm

Wise-Man

To deny having deleted my post is to imply that it was Basra, do you mean to pass the bucket of blame on to Basra? Is this true Basra my fat rooster, are you the one responsible for silencing debate?

Further, why do say Basra did a "great job" by deleting the thread? What warranted its deletion?

Wise-Man
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Wise-Man » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:12 pm

^^ Grow up, saxib.. Allah haku soo hanuuniyo, that is all what I am gonna say to you…

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:25 pm

It's no good pointing the finger elsewhere, if you won't say who exactly deleted the thread. The good people of Somalinet want answers sir.

Is it my understanding that it was Basra who did it? I say let us fear Allah and be truthful about what happened

surria
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby surria » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:37 pm

[quote="dhuusa_deer"]

Let's not get sidetracked princess. This is complaint post asking why perfectly cordial and benign thread eliciting a discussion about a verse in the Quran was deleted? What house rules where disregarded? List them, name them...

You're blaboring on about motive... now I understand I'm dealing with a somalia hence someone with penchant for garbled and fuked up reasoning but I gotta say this whole Avowed's motive rigmarole is remarkable in it's stupidity. Since when did motive factor into anything until after an event. TO question some1's motive from the outset without waiting and seeing how the debate unfolds is based purely on prejudice.[/quote]

First of all what is “blaboring”? You mean blabbering…well my friend that is known only to you. Secondly, your use of Prestigious Jargon doesn’t empress us what so ever. Why do people use "utilize" when they could utilize "use" or in this case “penchant” when they could easily use “liking”? Laughing Thirdly, the Argumentum Ad YourMomium is clearly an attempt to make the other person angry and needling of my character is not working. So, explain to me what the country of SOMALIA has to do with my liking for distorted reasoning as you claim? And can you explain to us Mr. Dhuusa, how you came to this abviously Non Sequitur remark? Are you saying that this way of thinking you call “penchant for garbled… reasoning” is a genetic predisposition of the Somali? Boy, aren’t you the king of argumentum ad hominem.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jun 05, 2006 3:59 pm

Stop crying out loud like a women for heaven's sake. If you couldn't fight like a men, dont cry for it like a women!! If I were you guys would be call for war.... I would shooooooooooot something like this and to the battle :

CITIZENS OF ATHEIST UNITE !!!

You ashamed your great Atheists ancestries Laughing Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:18 pm

[quote="surria"][quote="dhuusa_deer"]

First of all what is “blaboring”? You mean blabbering…[quote]

No, I meant belabor like when you harp on something to ad nauseam.

[quote]Secondly, your use of Prestigious Jargon doesn’t empress us what so ever. [quote]

It doesn't? I try my best to impress you, could you at least give me some brownie points for the effort?

By the way, brace for more gobbledygooks!

[quote]Thirdly, the Argumentum Ad YourMomium is clearly an attempt to make the other person angry and needling of my character is not working. [quote]

Did you just invent your own logical fallacy? Laughing Never heard of that one.

[quote]So, explain to me what the country of SOMALIA has to do with my liking for distorted reasoning as you claim? And can you explain to us Mr. Dhuusa, how you came to this abviously Non Sequitur remark? Are you saying that this way of thinking you call “penchant for garbled… reasoning” is a genetic predisposition of the Somali? Boy, aren’t you the king of argumentum ad hominem.[/quote]

I sense a lot of insecurity whirring from what you write above. BUt that's cool though... me like my women insecure, vulnerable, flighty etc.

Didn't you say you were chinese somali or something?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Whoever....

Postby kambuli » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:41 pm

Whoever deletes a topic that is disrespectful to our Religion is a hero and this is for you rose rose rose

Whoever lets our religion being bashed in this forum while they have an authority to delete is a XXXX and this is for you Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

We do not bash other religions, we do not disrespect other people's choice of religion why would we allow our dear religion to be bashed 24/7.

Those who can't live one day without bashing Allaah and Mohamed CSWS
shame on you Mad

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Whoever....

Postby dhuusa_deer » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:03 pm

[quote="kambuli"]We do not bash other religions, we do not disrespect other people's choice of religion why would we allow our dear religion to be bashed 24/7.[/quote]

We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful
and his children smart

-Mencken

avowedly-agnostic
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby avowedly-agnostic » Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:26 pm

I swear by Allah the bestower of virgins, and the sanctioner of violence against women that I shall not rest until the complete truth has been outed, and made plain for all the good people of SomaliNet to see.

I say to Wise-Man and Basra let us fear Allah whom we depend on our sustenance, and whom (in the hereafter) we depend for our virgins and speak honestly about who deleted the thread.

P.S. DD, you may want to post that qoute of yours in the thread titled "Memorable Qoutes- What Are Yours?"

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:31 pm

and the kufaar calaalcal continues..seriously, guys, if u don;'t your threads deleted, go to faithfreedom.org... Laughing otherwise live by our rules and quit bit.ching...just some friendly muslim advice. Razz

+chilli
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Somalia-"We cannot allow former lunatics to take over the asylum"

Postby +chilli » Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:52 am

We haven’t actually had any deep theology discussions here for a while, one of the famous characteristics of the generals, apart from the little cats fights over sects.
AA you probably put the question really childish and offensive so allow your caalcal, you know the deen is a no go area unless your genuine.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.