Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Israel Plans 'Broad' Strike

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Israel Plans 'Broad' Strike

Postby michael_ital » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:00 am

With troops poised to invade Gaza, Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on Monday ruled out bargaining with the captors of an Israeli soldier and promised a “broad and ongoing” military offensive. But officials said they were pursuing a diplomatic solution.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/Conten ... 8163964505

F'uck, the jews are ready to kick some ass.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:07 am

Can somebody who is starving you to death threaten you with death a 2nd time?

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jun 27, 2006 2:58 am

Hamas will easily defeat any Jewish incursion. The Jews are in league with Satan. Hamas are strong in their deen. This will be different from previous events. The Israelis can not take one step into land protected by Allah.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:06 am

On the authority of Abdullah bin Abbas, who said : One day I was behind the prophet and he said to me:

"Young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, ask of Allah; if you seek help, seek help of Allah. Know that if the Nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, it would benefit you only with something that Allah had already prescribed for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with anything, they would harm you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:48 am

And MAC narrated to the Prophet (or would have, had the Prophet not been dead 1,400 years before MAC was born):

Yo Mo, pay attention now and learn something. Allah isn't going to help you on the battlefield. So forget it. God is on the side with the best artillery. So make sure you are well prepared. You need a good logistics train. Training and equipment for your personnel must be top notch. Your strategy must be in line with your capabilities and your enemies weaknesses. Understanding your enemies objectives is critical. Understanding your own weaknesses is critical. If you ignore these things and believe that because you are on the side of right, or you believe that God is with you, you're going to get your a$$ kicked.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:51 am

Volume 4, Book 53, Number 401:

Narrated Auf bin Mali:

"I went to the Prophet during the Ghazwa of Tabuk while he was sitting in a leather tent. He said, "Count six signs that indicate the approach of the Hour: my death, the conquest of Jerusalem, a plague that will afflict you (and kill you in great numbers) as the plague that afflicts sheep, the increase of wealth to such an extent that even if one is given one hundred Dinars, he will not be satisfied; then an affliction which no Arab house will escape, and then a truce between you and Bani Al-Asfar (i.e. the Byzantines) who will betray you and attack you under eighty flags. Under each flag will be twelve thousand soldiers."

.......so Jerusalem will be taken sometime....who knows when.
BTW, Bani Al-Asfar (sons of yellow-hair) is essentially Europeans......and I guess their derivaties.

If you lived to see the day Jerusalem was conquested, would you accept Islam........given that it's a prophecy and you can't believe it can be done?

would that be evidence for you?
Last edited by Gedo_Boy on Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:55 am

^^^ I'm calling your bluff MAD MAC Laughing Laughing Laughing

if you see that in your lifetime will you accept Islam?

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:55 am

So when do the eighty countries with the conveniently symetric 12,000 soldiers start to attack the Saudis?

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:57 am

Who knows? not necessarily the Saudis..........remember back then there was the Arabian Peninsula........not Saudi, Qatar, etc.

Not 80 countries........80 flags..........it's exclusively Bani Al-Asfar.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:10 am

So 80 units of 12,000 each. Small division strength. OK, where are the 80 divisions going to come from? Did old Mo also include air forces and naval forces in this predictive analysis piece?

It ain't making much sense. Maybe he should have been more specific.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:25 am

It's funny, now that I think of it........the Europeans are essentially united right now..........can you say Byzantine Empire. Laughing

anyways, answer the question.........if these prophecies come true will you accept Islam, or will you believe "Mo" had a crystal ball?

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:28 am

you're dodging the question man Laughing

quid pro quo, you tell me things I tell you things.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:56 am

If this Prophecy comes true - and not in some convoluted, I twist reality to make it seem that way sense - count me in. Cause it ain't never going to happen. Ridiculous. That kind of sysmetry with those kind of numbers, no way jose.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:50 am

Guys,

If I am not mistaken, Islam has already conquered Jerusalem at least twice and is still in possession of the noble compound.

No ???????

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:46 am

I have heard that Iran is *this* close to creating nuclear bombs. They should launch those things at Israel (they are in perfect reach). Not too long ago Iran pretty much said very clearly that "We'll wipe out Israel from the map". Go for it. Mad

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.