Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Israel Plans 'Broad' Strike

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:46 am

"Anyone know what happened to Gedo"

Just been on a road trip that's all. I typed a real long response and then my PC froze. Maybe I'll get to it later. Anyways...

Do you agree with my statement that that area has always been taken by miitary conquest since Moses' time all the way to the 1940's?

ciloow

Postby ciloow » Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:02 am

Gedo i disagree with you all the time you know why? Most people I ask little from. I try to give them much and expect nothing in return and I do very well in the bargain. Why you are always talking politics Twisted Evil

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:52 am

He has four Majertain chicks? Lucky bastard.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:18 am

Mad
Yeaaaah you dont believe what the infomers get these days, this so called war of terror made todays Snichs in to Celebrities, gedo have 4 MJ chicks
1. in Dubia
2.in small Irland near malaysia
3. mogadisho
4. South Africa

The guy is the David Beckham of that business I mean the best Rat in
the industry.

Suldaan qudhac maygaag

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:45 am

Olmert is wrong,
hamas will just spread its spores and soon infect, Jordan, Syria and elsewhere.

Hamas is already close to defeat, becuase the weakest period of time for a movement is when it get power, then its downhill from there.

by attacking hamas, isreal will simply revitalize it.

B-MAX
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby B-MAX » Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:47 pm

Israel is waging a conventinal warfare. Hamas is no longer a guerrilla force,but rather a democratic elected party that happens to run a function government. They should've known better. The earlier they release that soldier the better.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:45 am

Gedo
You said you were going to respond to this.

Gedo
This is an extremely dangerous thought process and one which, if it gains sway in the Islamic world, will mean the nuclear annihilation of same.

"There will be difficult times for the Muslims ahead, but despite all odds Islam will reclaim the Holy Land. This is an element of belief in Islam, not a political prediction.

Today's Muslims are not of the quality to expect to get divine help from God and it will require a return to the true practice of Islam in order to expect Muslims to reclaim their authority on Earth.

Israel is not going to voluntarily reach an 'equitable solution'. In fact, they lay claim to land from 'The Nile to the Euphrates'. Remember, the Talmud considers the gentiles to be subhuman & the Quran confirms."

[b]When reason gives way to faith, and that faith declares one ethnic group (or more) permanent enemies, then violent conflict becomes an article of faith. If Israeli bargains in good faith (as it did with Egypt over the Sinai) then Islamists seek to see intrigue where none exists. Because their world view will not accept anything else. If a Muslim leader agrees to a bargain, he will be killed (as was Sadat) for agreeing to an unjust arrangemet. This is the root reason why Arafat did not have the moral courage to reach an agreement or even really try in 2000, because he knew if he did, then he too would be killed.

On a larger scale, you have people like Arabman who believe that Islam has to rule the world, by whatever means. This puts it in a permanent state of conflict with all of its neighbors, which we see today. This conflict isn't because Muslims are being oppressed, but rather because violent conflict with non-Muslims is part of the Islamic world view. There is no peace because you don't want it.[/b]

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:54 pm

MAD MAC,

If Muslims are the only ones that are "wacko", then you need to ask yourself a few questions.

If the Jews in Israel are secular & democratic, then why, against all odds and against all reason did they decide to relocate to a barren desert in the Middle East? They could have had a slice of Europe 3 times the size of Israel and it would have been FAR EASIER logistically given most emigrated from Europe.

I mean that land is resource-free, hostile, small, and Jews have really had no special history there unless you believe in the "ancient Bible fairy tales" which modern secular democratic countries place little weight on.

If there were no oil in the Middle East, how important do you think that region would be? I mean, what else do they export?

Exactly! It would be like a remote corner in Africa.

So, this region, by secular or by religious standards is essentially vital to any & everyone. Some people call it important for "geopolitics", some for religious reasons.

But the fact is that the world's attention and energy (no pun intended) is converging on that region.

Conflict is and will continue to occur in that region for every conceivable region.

1. There's the clear economics factor. Whoever really controls oil controls the world economies.

2. Hegemony. Someone has to control the world and lately it's been the West. Islam is clearly a big obstacle to the current world order indirectly dominated by the West.

3. Religion. This manufactured "war on terror" is intended to demonize Islam, so now people feel Islam must fundamentally be eliminated or revised to make it irrelevant as a political/military force.

Plus, since the dawn of time control of the world has been decided by armed conflict. We have the current world order because of the results of the largest armed conflicts (20th century) in the history of the world.

Right now we have nice suits and shining oak tables with a bunch of flags around them and we think we have real diplomacy and civilization.

I just don't think the true nature of human beings have changed enough so when misunderstandings persist among human beings, war ensues.

For whatever specific reasons, Christians and Jews and others have allied against Islam. This is essentially what the Prophet (saw) predicted.

The Muslim Ummah will not be destroyed by nukes or controlled completely outsiders. The best outsiders could hope for is marginal control, by proxy.......and that kind of grip is very slippery.

Book 041, Number 6904:

Thauban reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: Allah drew the ends of the world near one another for my sake. And I have seen its eastern and western ends. And the dominion of my Unimah would reach those ends which have been drawn near me and I have been granted the red and the white trea- sure and I begged my Lord for my Ummah that it should not be destroyed because of famine, nor be dominated by an enemy who is not amongst them to take their lives and destroy them root and branch, and my Lord said: Muhammad, whenever I make a decision, there is none to change it. Well, I grant you for your Ummah that it would not be destroyed by famine and it would not be dominated by an enemy who would not be amongst it and would take their lives and destroy them root and branch even if all the people from the different parts of the world join hands together (for this purpose), but it would be from amongst them, viz. your Ummah, that some people would kill the others or imprison the others.

If you consider Romans to be the Europeans & their derivaties (i.e. Americans, Aussies, etc)

Book 041, Number 6927:

Yusair b. Jabir reported: Once there blew a red storm in Kufah that there came a person who had nothing to say but (these words): Abdullah b. Mas'ud, the Last Hour has come. He ('Abdullah b. Mas'ud) was sitting reclining against something, and he said: The Last Hour would not come until the people divide in- heritance and rejoice over booty, and then said pointing towards Syria, with the gesture of his hand like this: The enemy shall muster strength against Muslims and the Muslims will muster strength against them (Syrians). I said: You mean Rome? And he said: Yes, and there would be a terrible fight and the Muslims would prepare a detachment (for fighting unto death) which would not return but victorious. They will fight until night will intervene them; both the sides will return without being victorious and both will be wiped out. The Muslims will again prepare a detachment for fighting unto death so that they may not return but victorious. When it would be the fourth day, a new detachment out of the remnant of the Muslims would be prepared and Allah will decree that the enemy should be routed. And they would fight such a fight the like of which would not be seen, so much so that even if a bird were to pass their flanks, it would fall down dead before reaching the end of them. (There would be such a largescale massacre) that when counting would be done, (only) one out of a hundred men related to one another would be found alive. So what can be the joy at the spoils of such war and what inheritance would be divided! They would be in this very state that they would hear of a calamity more horrible than this. And a cry would reach them: The Dajjil has taken your place among your off- spring. They will, therefore, throw away what would be in their hands and go forward sending ten horsemen, as a scouting party. Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: I know their names and the names of their forefathers and the colour of their horses. They will be best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day or amongst the best horsemen on the surface of the earth on that day.
Last edited by Gedo_Boy on Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:55 pm

Gedo boy

u have too much energy! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:08 pm

You probably wrote more about that Prada movie Laughing

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:10 pm

Gedo boy i guess you have a point. You are freaky. Sad

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:21 pm

Your avatar is freaky Twisted Evil

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:25 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Gedo i also think u are brilliant. Very Happy

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:34 pm

Don't make me blush

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:44 pm

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.