Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISRAEL GROUND TROOPS BRIEFLY INVADE SYRIA, BOMB DAMASCUS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:10 am

[quote="muslim-man"]do you buy everything you read on the internet?? Confused who told u wadads bring no development and the only thing they do is ban alcohol and movies? Confused"

-----> No, I don't buy everything that I read in internet, but I know the importance of the information. I'm a journalist and I always try to confirm the sources before writting. But you don't need to make a great research to find out what the wadaads are doing. Think of talibans and the great social progress and advanced technology they brought to Afghanistan.

"first of all, the banning of alcohol in islamic lands doesn't need the blessing of a wadad or anyone else for that matter. it's said alcohol is haraam in the qur'an and that is how it should be treated in muslim run countries."

-------->Completly agree here. Although I love alcohol.

secondly, You haven't visited mogadishu nor do u know whats going on there and therfore have no right to judge them. so zip your mouth about the wadad run mogadishu affair.

--------->I read BBC news to see what's happening. Ain't BBC a good source for you? I know some journalists from BBC (Raggeh Omar included) and they're pretty good. But you're right: I haven't been in Mogadishu in my life.

"Thirdly, pakistan is now run by an asskissing musharaf but he is in the same boat as all secular leaders in the arab world and is feeling the pressure on his neck. he will go soon inshallah and there will end the american paki ties Wink".

-----------> Pakistan needs the support of USA and the West in case of a conflict with India. That's the reason of its ties to USA. Pakistan in the hands of the wadaads would be a very bad deal.

"forthly, how do u know iran is not close to acquiring newclear power by now Confused again do u buy everything they u read on the internet?"

------------>Because there are UN inspectors working in the area and stating what's really going on there. Because USA is surveilling the zone. In case there were nuclear weapons, USA would be attacking Iran.

"fifth and lastly muslims are hand tied by both their leaders and the so the so called west, suicide bombing and other methods are the only way they can inflict harm and try to bring their senses back to reality.
Arrow Arrow[/quote]"

--------> I don't see anybody here in the West tieing nobody's hands. It's the old victimism song: The West is harming us, The West is stealing us, The West is exploiting us. It's not me who's living in a big gold palace in the middle of the desert in Saudi Arabia sourrounded of Mercedes Benz and Ferraris. The own arab leaders are exploiting their own people. And you know why? Because most of muslim countries lack of something that the majority of you hate so much: democracy. With democracy, you could ask for human rights and ask for your right not to be exploited. And you could vote for Musharraf, or vote for Anti-Musharraf. Don't complain then.

And man, suicide bombing is not very effective to bring "their senses back to reality". You lose your sense, because you die. And then there's nothing else that you can do if you're dead.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.