Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ISRAEL GROUND TROOPS BRIEFLY INVADE SYRIA, BOMB DAMASCUS

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

ISRAEL GROUND TROOPS BRIEFLY INVADE SYRIA, BOMB DAMASCUS

Postby LionHeart-112 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:19 pm

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:45 am

Israel bombed Damascus huh? Well, maybe someday. We can always hope.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:55 am

One thing I know wish is this war gonna turn really ugly.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:57 am

The rebel: Remember 1967. Israel stormed the whole area and nothing really happened.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:04 am

First of all this is not 1967. Secondly those were very weak regimes. Now Hizbollah is different case. History shows that long range bombardments are mostly ineffective in fighting this type of enemy, all it does is make them hide away until the bombs stop falling. And since Hizbollah is still popular in the eyes of even Arab Christians in Lebenon. If Israel found it self deeper in this war, they will never win and this will be Israel's Vietnam.

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:06 am

The end is near and yahuus's days are numbered. i hope the war spirals into syria and iran. what have muslims to lose anyways? superiority in armour doesn't matter. for every 10 of us they kill, one or two israeli will come along. they are only 4 million compared to approximately 500 million muslims living in the middle east. they will be wiped out within days Very Happy

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:08 am

Eaxctly Muslim-man. What Arab could loose they did not loose already? Better to fight untill the end.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:13 am

I don't think so. I have no symphathy at all for Israel, but I think they won't allow nothing to happen to them. They are using now conventional war. But, if needed, they will use dirty war: they'll train terrorist groups too and they'll start terrorising the whole area. We all know that Israel plays hard when it's needed. They won't allow a new Holocaust to happen to them again, even if they have to behave as Adolf Hitler themselves, which is what they've been doing for the last 40 years. They have the theory of the lion and the sheep: when they behaved as sheep, they were destroyed. So they have to play the lion now. What we are seeing now is an angry, cornered lion: don't expect peaceful manners from it. They won't allow a Vietnam to happen in Israel. If they have to use the nuclear bombs, they'll use them. It's not very smart to provoke a country with nuclear bombs when you don't have the power to nuke back.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:17 am

Don't worry Zionists love their lives and wont die for dirty war. You will see. We know Jewish more than Western now them. Quran tells us their historical events. No worries, wont be that long when you see occupation of Tal-Aviv by let me say Muslim Somalis army. Cool

This war wont be between Arabs and Zionist states. Will be between truth and falsehood.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:23 am

[quote="The rebel"]Don't worry Zionists love their lives and wont die for dirty war. You will see. We know Jewish more than Western now them. Quran tells us their historical events. No worries, wont be that long when you see occupation of Tal-Aviv by let me say Muslim Somalis army. Cool

This war wont be between Arabs and Zionist states. Will be between truth and falsehood.[/quote]

As far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong, apart the Japanese, the first suicidal attacks in the 20th century was comitted by jews. They don't give a shit for their lives neither because, if that was the case, they wouldn't be in Israel right now. So don't expect a change in their policy for the next years. If Hezbullah attacks Israel, Hezbullah will be stormed, even if it cost the life of innocent civilians whoever they are christians or muslims.

Israel has been playing dirty war for decades. The Tel-Aviv ocuppation by a Somali Army is a sort of a dream. Among other things, because there's not regular Army in Somalia now...

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:26 am

loooooooooooooooool@let me say Muslim Somalis army. Laughing Laughing Laughing

kamal35

pakistan has nuclear warheads man and many including me believe iran has some. forget about the sell out musharaf and let me ask u this, do u think if it gets dirtier than it's now, muslims in pakistan will just sit and watch other muslims being destroyed and wiped out? do u really think everything will stay constant as it's is now and israel will continue bombimg unabated? my freind, let me tell u this, muslims allover the world are fed up with the injustice being done to humanity in general, they are seeing whats happening iraq, what was done to afghanistan prior, what is being done in lebanon, gaza etc,

if there was/is any time the secular arab leaders have felt venearable and insecure about thier grip of power in the middle east, it is now ma freind. the pressure is mounting up and soon they will be gone either due to revolution from within or one escalating from outside like the somali wadaad movement.
Last edited by muslim-man on Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

The rebel
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby The rebel » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:29 am

"Israel has been playing dirty war for decades. The Tel-Aviv ocuppation by a Somali Army is a sort of a dream. Among other things, because there's not regular Army in Somalia now..."

You are right. So let it be. Why you are so worried? Aren't 'we' Arabs and Muslims dying?

History tells us Zionist are nothiing but dirty cowards. Ummah will unite and let it be whole world against Muslims. Here we don't loose sleep over it. Israel terrorising us over 60 years and they left no other choice for us but to destroy them insha Allah.

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:35 am

indeed the jews are a bunch gun of totting cowards , they have fortified their cities in long walls to hide from stone throwing palestianians when they have the latest tanks and every war machine there is in their possestion Laughing Laughing

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:37 am

[quote="muslim-man"]pakistan has nuclear warheads man and many including me believe iran has some. forget about the sell out musharaf and let me ask u this, do u think if it gets dirtier than it's now, muslims in pakistan will just sit and watch other muslims being destroyed and wiped out? do u really think everything will stay constant as it's is now and israel will continue bombimg unabated? my freind, let me tell u this, muslims allover the world are fed up with the injustice being done to humanity in general, they are seeing whats happening iraq, what was done to afghanistan prior, what is being done in lebanon, gaza etc,

if there was any time the secular arab leaders have felt venearable and insecure about thier grip of power in the middle east, it is now ma freind. the pressure is mounting up and soon they will be gone either due to revolution from within one escalating from outside like the somali wadaad movement.[/quote]

There are some interesting issues here, mate. First of all: Pakistan is now, and wants to be, an ally of the United States. And Pakistan knows that, at the first movement of a nuclear bomb, India will nuke Pakistan, because India doesn't know if a nuclear bomb is sent to Israel or to India. So Pakistan is out of the game right now. One different thing would be that the wadaads took the power on Pakistan. In that case, India would be really alert against any movement.

Iran is developing a nuclear weapon, but I'm afraid that they're not close to nuclear power by now.

Third: Wadaads don't bring nothing interesting with them except forbidding to drink Coca-Cola and see movies in the cinema. They don't bring richness, cultural advances or the develop of the technology. They won't be able to create weapons in the future, because the only weapons they had in the past were sold to them by the URSS or by the USA. And, after the 9-11, nobody is gonna sell weapons to wadaads anymore. They only will Afhganistanize the zone. Nothing else.

You're completly right saying that there's a feeling of humilliation in the muslim world, and I understand you perfectly. But with terrorist attacks, suicidal attacks and muslims blowing themselves in a bus, muslims won't get anything positive.

Iraq is wrong and we all know that. Italy is withdrawing now from Iraq too, and the USA doesn't know what to do with the situation now, but a mistake of USA doesn't make a right of the wadaads.

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 am

do you buy everything you read on the internet?? Confused who told u wadads bring no development and the only thing they do is ban alcohol and movies? Confused

first of all, the banning of alcohol in islamic lands doesn't need the blessing of a wadad or anyone else for that matter. it's said alcohol is haraam in the qur'an and that is how it should be treated in muslim run countries.

secondly, You haven't visited mogadishu nor do u know whats going on there and therfore have no right to judge them. so zip your mouth about the wadad run mogadishu affair.

Thirdly, pakistan is now run by an asskissing musharaf but he is in the same boat as all secular leaders in the arab world and is feeling the pressure on his neck. he will go soon inshallah and there will end the american paki ties Wink .

forthly, how do u know iran is not close to acquiring newclear power by now Confused again do u buy everything they u read on the internet?

fifth and lastly muslims are hand tied by both their leaders and the so the so called west, suicide bombing and other methods are the only way they can inflict harm and try to bring their senses back to reality.
Arrow Arrow

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.