Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Should Hargeisa become centre for Anglican Church of Africa?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:20 pm

Forget the Church. The Vatican steals the money. Build a synagogue and you will see the money flying all over your heads... Look at Israel Laughing

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:22 pm

x.playa

i'm not a "fanatic" and one doesn't have to be so to point out when fellow muslims and somalis at that make a mistake.

just because of my nick you're suggesting that i shouldn't be able to talk about religion? you do know even the prophet (PBUH) told us that god has created tribes/clans so that we could identify one another..........ofcoarse us skinnies used clans to wage wars based purely on qabiil.

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:25 pm

[quote="CrazySommies"]No dude,

I am just a lucky refugee now spoilt by Britain. At least I am not the one who built huge catholic churches when there was no more than a dozen somali catholics in Muqdisho.

Is it me or the people who have built it that were "sick". It was not even economical to keep such buildings. So did zoomalia did it anyways if they were not "sick"?[/quote]

Are you serious? Laughing Laughing

The church that used to be in downtown Mogadishu was built by the Italians during colonialism. It was built for their own use, funded by them, maintained by them. It was not built by or for Somali catholics, since there weren't any. How about you do some research before fabricating some ridiculous claims?

If Somaliland is dying to have a church, go ahead knock yourselves out! No need to feel jealous... Wink

CrazySommies
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CrazySommies » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:26 pm

Good idea,

Synagogue Complex complete with a shopping centre selling labelled goods and jewelieries Jewish style Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Re: Should Hargeisa become centre for Anglican Church of Afr

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:31 pm

[quote="CrazySommies"]

Whats stopping us from bringing the rival church to Hargeisa?

[/quote]

Waxa lagaa celcelin ma xeedhada salkeedaa? I believe no one is stopping S-Land to build a church or a Guru Sikandar's temple, go ahead and feel good about yourself.

It wasn't even an issue to discuss since no one ever raised or objected to it.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:39 pm

CrazzySaammi,

Itsn't a bad idea at all , but what about the worshippers should we round Sir Lugooy's cousins and Cawar's and force them to fill the syng.

CrazySommies
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CrazySommies » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:43 pm

Sir Luggooye,

If you don't want to fill the synagogue, you can be the waardiye just like the job you use to do in Muqdisho Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:57 pm

[quote="X.Playa"]CrazzySaammi,

Itsn't a bad idea at all , but what about the worshippers should we round Sir Lugooy's cousins and Cawar's and force them to fill the syng.

[/quote]

X

You don't have to force us, there are willing worshippers among the ppl who are rallying and fighting to have a synagogue in S-Land.

Crazy

You missed that one, I ain't from Mog, I am from a place called Kismayo, and as for being a waardiye, I swear our watchman was Isaaq, and trust me I am not belittling that man, just stating the fact, and waardiye is a job, just like that uncle of yours fulfilling his duty.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:09 pm

Sir Lugyo,

The reason i chose your kind is you are a Bajun and a Bajun resembles a Falasha Jew , you see its about suplly and demand.

CrazySommies
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CrazySommies » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:10 pm

Bajuunta miyaanay Dir aheyn. Maxaa Allah Doori ku diray?

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:15 pm

Badjuun somaliba ma aha ee waxad ku qaladaysaa Biyo Maal. Bajun tu waa dadka daga Jaziiradaa Kismayo ilaa Lamu Islands in Kenya.

Sir-Luggoyo
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Sir-Luggoyo » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:15 pm

[quote="X.Playa"]Sir Lugyo,

The reason i chose your kind is you are a Bajun and a Bajun resembles a Falasha Jew , you see its about suplly and demand.

[/quote]

Thank you for not labelling me an Iidoor, but lemme ask you one question. You sound like a grown man (considering to what you post), why does your whole world revolve around Qabiil and nothing else?

There are tons of topics discussed in this medium, I have yet to see you contribute to any meaningful post except in Qabiil topics, doesn't your brain function otherwise?

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:20 pm

Lug,

You are asking a car to fly in the sky just like a plane...is that possible?? the plane needs wings and this guys has only the part that functions in the qabiil issues and misses the rest ..maybe his chilhood neurosurgeon removed all those parts because he was sent by Af-Weyne. Laughing Laughing

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:25 pm

Sir Lugooyo,

"hasha geela cunta ee cabaada" why are you minority always whine and cry every time someone points at your un-somaliness. Its wasn't long ago when you opened and entire thread to defend Kumubuli's tribal comments.

Have you seen my post in that thread despite your blatant support for the venmous post by Kulmubli.

Now that i point out to s simple fact that you are not even somali you cry and whine about tribalism... you sound like a nigger who only taste the bitterness of the words nigger when a white man calls him Laughing

CrazySommies
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby CrazySommies » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:25 pm

Cawar,

Was it Jalaato Juumbo or jubba Jalaato. Reer xamarkan waa ku wareeray, mid walba ciyaal xaafadiisa wax bay ku sheegi jireen.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.