Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mogadishu: the Temple of our civilization and freedom

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:00 pm

just make sure you just sut the f!uck up about Mogadishu.. Mogadishu aint yours and your ancestors'.. you got no business in that town.. you are there by force and people will kick you in the asss asap and hopefully with vengeance...... support IC whole heartedly kulahaa, someone needs to withdraw that dark heart from your body!!!

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Mon Aug 28, 2006 8:55 am

[quote="ariel sharon"][quote="fagash_killer"]muqadisho is our capital, and it ofcourse it needs to be protected, if habaashis toke over that capital than it was game over to us, thats why they were supporting afbijos regime to go their, but the patriotic somalis of our beatiful capital started an new movement and droved them back to were they belong 2, just like the red army of the sovjet union drove the nazi regime ilayo berlin[/quote]

shalom fagash_killer

let da ethiopians invade mogadisho and teach da savages dere how to become a civilized natioon. let dem kick da asses of da taliban. if u like da talibans go and join dem. i thought u were a shiat and hated talibans.

shalom[/quote]

you saying that cuss ure an jew, but somalis is my countrie, why should ethopia invade our countrie, they got their own countrie, you also dont like if arabs terrorize jews, the same think could be said about somalia, they are not talibans and if they were acting like talibans i would rather live under taliban rule than ethopia ore warlords, and by the way im not an shia neather sunnie
Last edited by fagash_killer on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:17 pm

Laughing

Faqash-killer,

Dude, this dum@ss called ariel sharon a.k.a. Marduuf is a Somali garac, don't let his name fool you otherwise.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:21 pm

its time for the mooryaans to return all looted properties.........

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:24 pm

Xoog

Do you really believe a moryaan would return bililiqo? Laughing Only by force but its not happening willingly thats for sure.

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:29 pm

Amen to that, Xoog. I know this HG dude who moved in to a house that belonged to a OG family & guess what he did? He opened dugsi inside the house teaching little kids Qu'raan, subxanallah, war wuxu indha adkaa!

Yo, my mom just told me that maxkamadaha gave back two houses near her neighborhood in Medina to their rightful owners, both houses belonged to families outside of the country.

I know a lot of mooryaan are dying.... Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:33 pm

its good to open up a dugsi....... but on illegal proprieties. Where is the khayr in that Laughing

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:35 pm

looool@ Caano& Bin

guys a friend of mine's family mansion in xamar was occupied by some mooryaans and right before the ICU took all of xamar the family tried to get their house back. but the mooryaans living there said "unless you pay $6,000 you're not getting your house back" my friend said "take $1,00" but the mooryaans declined. disappointed the family decided to forget about the house. then the ICU took complete control of xamar and about three weeks ago my friend got a call from the mooryaans living in his house in xamar and they begged him to just send one hundred dollars so that they could move their stuff out of the house Laughing

Unclebin
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Unclebin » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:38 pm

LOL

My gramps has a bunch of land in xamar. One of his larger plots outside xamar has houses built on it by moryaans after the war. My gramps is in xamar asking for his shit. but he's a old muwalad dude so who knows if moryaans even take him seriously Laughing

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:41 pm

Laughing

A friend of mine's house in Waberi was looted by some HG family right after they fled in 1990. A few years ago, my friend asked his aunt in Mogadishu to check out the house, so his aunt went to check out the house, she greeted the family & asked for some water to do ablution for salat, you know what the family said? "We can not give you water because we don't own the house."

Laughing Laughing

Some families had to pay cold $$$ to have their homes back, talk about a society suffering from injustice.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:46 pm

Caano-Nuug

yeah sxb in 1997 we paid $11,000 to get one of our houses back, had we waited till '99 we would've gotten the house back for free like we did some of our other properties.

COOL-MAN
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby COOL-MAN » Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:58 pm

[quote="xoogSADE14"]looool@ Caano& Bin

guys a friend of mine's family mansion in xamar was occupied by some mooryaans and right before the ICU took all of xamar the family tried to get their house back. but the mooryaans living there said "unless you pay $6,000 you're not getting your house back" my friend said "take $1,00" but the mooryaans declined. disappointed the family decided to forget about the house. then the ICU took complete control of xamar and about three weeks ago my friend got a call from the mooryaans living in his house in xamar and they begged him to just send one hundred dollars so that they could move their stuff out of the house Laughing[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:29 pm

Xamar is lost for good, the day Xamar reaches its former glory Ya'juuj iyo Ma'juuj will be crip walking. Laughing

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.