Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mogadishu: the Temple of our civilization and freedom

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:29 pm

You canÂ’t invade a sovereign country. Somalia is owned by Somalis. Just because there is no central government doesnÂ’t mean you have the right to abuse itÂ’s sovereignty. Typical American. Arrow

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:42 pm

Governments, not people, have sovereignty. Sovereignty is a legal construct that revolves around the Westphalian state system.

Again, what would you have the USG do, sit around and wait for the next bomb to go off? The one that destroyed the US Embassy in Nairboi killed over 150 Muslims. I know that the non-Muslims don't mean anything to you, but I would think the Muslim deaths would.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:10 pm

And that is the same logic you and your ancestors used to wipe out the indigenous people of North America and Australia. No Somali person attacked US embassies. The rumours that foreign terrorists are hiding in Mogadishu are unsubstantiated and baseless. If there was anyone they would have found them by now. The CIA and America has no right to abuse the sovereignty and rights of Somalia and Somalis. That is wrong and you cannot justify it. Arrow

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:15 pm

Good artcle, and a good debate. Or should I say, argument?? Laughing Laughing

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:15 pm

Eyes
It's not wrong and it's easily justifiable.

And finding someone in Mog these days isn't easy. Esspecially when the Islamists are complicit in hiding them. Look how hard it was to find Aideed, when we had thousands of troops in the city. It ain't easy finding one guy in an anchic environmen who doesn't want to be found.

Again, you are scapegoating the US for your own failures. Typical Muslim who can't look in the miror and see why your own societies are focked up. Instead, you have to blame outside influences.

The Thais deal with the same America. Why don't they have these problems? The Japanese, the Europeans, the Indians ....etc. etc. Muslims have screwed up socieites because Muslims have screwed up cultures, and Islam is to blame

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:21 pm

Mad, there is no need to start getting all muslims into this. I said you canÂ’t justify your illegal operations in Somalia. That is a fact. I say it is illegal and that is that. Somalis will not stand for the disrespectful way America and Ethiopia have been abusing SomaliaÂ’s sovereignty.

P.s. you guys were too busy sun bathing and targeting innocent people to find Ceydiid. Ceydiid was not hiding anywhere he was right under your eyes.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:21 pm

Cub
Well, that is a pretty impressive argument. Yep, you've convinced me that my rationale was flawed......wait.......no, think your argument came up a little bit short.

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:23 pm

[quote="MAD MAC"]Cub
Well, that is a pretty impressive argument. Yep, you've convinced me that my rationale was flawed......wait.......no, think your argument came up a little bit short.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Caana-Nuug
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Caana-Nuug » Sat Aug 26, 2006 2:32 pm

"The Thais deal with the same America. Why don't they have these problems? The Japanese, the Europeans, the Indians ....etc. etc. Muslims have screwed up socieites because Muslims have screwed up cultures, and Islam is to blame"

MM,

If only everyone in the world could believe such lies. The U.S. is responsible for turmoil in the Muslim world & many other places. You talk about Japan, remember you (Americans) had to resort to atomic bombs to subdue them? Europeans? Most Europeans polled see the U.S. government & specially Bush as the biggest threat to world peace.

Admit it, your government is the biggest bully in modern times, how many wars have you been to? There isn't a single U.S. president that during his presidency did not have to either invade, declare war on some country or suffer a foreign political crisis.

Your fore-fathers comitted the biggest atrocity in modern human history, you single-handedly wiped out a whole race of people that lived peacefully in North America, you enslaved millions of human beings, yet in some states in the south, men like Robert E. Lee & General Custard are still seen as national heroes rather than as terrorists that they were.

You are the last person that should be preaching to us about being civilized, America still has blood on its hands. We know our history, do not preach your lies to us.

Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Homer Simpso » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:17 am

EYES, why do you always run back to Qabiil and me not knowing you when I start accusing you?.... you are a strange character walaahi.... why do you always say to me 'you dont know me'.. like I dont know that!!!.... I have studied you a bit walaahi... I kindda know you a bit now.. .you know, everytime I winning in our little discussions you will always accuse me for picking on you based on your qabiil or you would say like 'Homer you dont know me, do not accuse me like that'....... eventho I wasnt accusing you!!!!......
in the beginning of our discussions you used to be a reasable person.. now you are all over the place.... focus woman focus

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:57 am

[quote=MAD MAC] The one that destroyed the US Embassy in Nairboi killed over 150 Muslims.[/quote]

How do you know they were muslims? If they are muslims or not, I really don't care about the death of someone who works for american government. It's like working for shaytaan. Same time you work for them and help them while they are sending people to rape your sister and kill your brothers.

eyes-only
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby eyes-only » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:09 pm

Homer, you are the one who decided I must be related to sheikh Dahir Aweys just because I support the revolution whole heartedly. You are the one who canÂ’t see beyond your qabiil prejudices to realise what is going on.

What I keep saying and will continue saying is that it is people like sheikh Dahir Aweys that have brought back the hope that was slowly dieing. InshaaÂ’Allah they will succeed in spreading the message of peace and unity through Islam. The only way forward for Somalia is through Islam and I hope everyone else will recognise this.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:43 pm

Salahudin
Those people were not working at the embassy. Most of the people killed were just in the area. Have you been there. VERY crowded area near the train station. It was packed with people when the bomb went off. Not that that would matter to you.

Caana
Here we go again, America is bad, we are good, blah blah blah.

Listen, I don't give a fock who is good, who is bad. I am just telling you that non-state violence is a pandoras box that is going to come back and bite you in the a$$.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:10 pm

muqadisho is our capital, and it ofcourse it needs to be protected, if habaashis toke over that capital than it was game over to us, thats why they were supporting afbijos regime to go their, but the patriotic somalis of our beatiful capital started an new movement and droved them back to were they belong 2, just like the red army of the sovjet union drove the nazis back to berlin
Last edited by fagash_killer on Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ariel sharon
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby ariel sharon » Sun Aug 27, 2006 7:13 pm

[quote="fagash_killer"]muqadisho is our capital, and it ofcourse it needs to be protected, if habaashis toke over that capital than it was game over to us, thats why they were supporting afbijos regime to go their, but the patriotic somalis of our beatiful capital started an new movement and droved them back to were they belong 2, just like the red army of the sovjet union drove the nazi regime ilayo berlin[/quote]

shalom fagash_killer

let da ethiopians invade mogadisho and teach da savages dere how to become a civilized natioon. let dem kick da asses of da taliban. if u like da talibans go and join dem. i thought u were a shiat and hated talibans.

shalom

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.