Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Flavor of Love!!!!!!!!!!!!VOTE VOTE VOTE

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.

Who is going to win Flavor of love???

Poll ended at Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:24 pm

Total votes: 0

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:06 pm

Nabeela-I doubt that theree will be a next season. The only reason for thsi season is because the girl he chose last season dumped him for fame. Laughing Laughing

Nagin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nagin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:07 pm

[quote="*HannaH*"]Oh and what was up with Deleciou's mother's hair do? Good God, the woman looked like she was an extra for that movie BAPS.[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Do you remember when New York was making fun of her dammeee Laughing she said "wowww I did not know they make plastic hair" Laughing

that was funny and yeee when that black girl I forgot her name she whip that white girl and got kicked out the first day...... Laughing

NEXT SUNDAY people

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:07 pm

Laughing Laughing

Are you telling me he got dumped. Embarassed

LionHeart-112
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LionHeart-112 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:08 pm

Nabeela-Of course. who would want to be with that hideous piece of over cooked chicken....mostof the girls want fame and money...that's why they come on the show..

Nabeela
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Nabeela » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:12 pm

I used to watch that show "for love and money", and damn I remember how that girl chose the money over the guy, and he was so humiliated and embarrassed that he actually turned red. I'm shocked that he didn't kill himself out of embarrassment. Mac soker because he dumped the little one who truly loved him. Laughing

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:24 pm

I watched that show last season for one reason....I LOVE ME SOME HOOPZ. That chick was the sexiest ever.

Is NY man or woman? I get confused about her gender some times.

usagichan
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby usagichan » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:27 pm

That show is weird and everytime those chicks kiss flav i feel like puking only because dont they know tomorrow another womyn will be doing that with him Question GROSS

But they crack me up with there antics you would think they really want to marry him

Do any of you guys remember that chick on the first episode who pooped on herself how embarassing Shocked

sexy-kitten
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: You'll never catch me, might as well just watch me.

Postby sexy-kitten » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:35 pm

Delicious has big ass. That's about it. She has scars on her left shoulder, she has a mole on her left eye lid LOL she looks a bit of a mess.

She keeps it real, I'll give her that!

New York waa alwaax. She likes to use the other girls to her advantage. She smokes under pressure, that means she smokes all the time. You can tell she loves him.

New York has a mother from hell. Islaantaas, she is drama queen. Now I know why New York acts the way she does.

I vote for Delicious. I'd love to see Beautiful win. She's hot and she looks Somali. Rolling Eyes

foolxume2005
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby foolxume2005 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:42 pm

What's wrong with you ppl? New York is acting, the producers called her and told her in order to come back she has to act crazy for rating purpose. you know flava will go with the one with the big booty common he's a brotha.
Ps. is it me or flava looks like a Monkey?

Nagin
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Nagin » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:43 pm

^^ he sure do look like a monkey that just came out of a burning building.......Dilishis is going to win she is FULL Women... Very Happy big booty girls always win.... Wink

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:49 pm

lionheart he orded pigion milk Laughing Laughing i swear i heard pigion......

crazy is dumb bitch wallhi..she got caught..i was laughing when she started singing,..i was like your out..my grandmother even watches that show with me wallhi its that funny....my grandmother still doesn't get why there girls will be with such ugly women who she will refuse even at the age of 76..

but new york is the best for flava flaaaav.....YOU GOTTA LOVE HER.....

foolxume what happened to the dhaqan-celis Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dhaga Bacayl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Dhaga Bacayl » Thu Oct 12, 2006 3:54 pm

^^^your grand mother watches half named men and women in VH1? Does she understand ingriisi?

Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Smile-LiKe-SuN-RiSE » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:42 am

NewYork is ugly, old, and nasty cunt. New York will get eliminated because she is loud, hoe, and too cocky.

Flav wants a good role model for his kids and New York is not near to that.

Flave have a connection with Delicious even though she got stratch
marks all over her body cuuuuuuuuuc (:roll: )

sadeboi
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby sadeboi » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:25 am

she got in a car accident...its burns.....not scratches...

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Fri Oct 13, 2006 5:32 am

That show is scripted like every other so called reality show on TV, you focking morons. Twisted Evil

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.