Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

THE SOLUTION TO THE SOMALI CONFLICT

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:50 pm

Demure, I have a jawaan of Cambuulo. here come get occupied for a while.

Cilmiile, aan aragno waxa soo baxa. I WISH this was a tribal war. Barre would have no problems with the BASE Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:59 pm

Dawlad, Walaahi qosolkaad iga dhameesay Laughing It took you long enough to respond though, I knew you would detetc Afweyne across the wavelengths and come charging. What's with the lagging though is your database overloaded with bogus sade files? I think it's way past the time to clear your cache, Permenantly! Laughing

Ashlee, Acudka!

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:08 pm

acudka?

have you been smoking too much ICU?........ Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:31 am

The problem with Somalia is that there are people who think they should rule over others. Some people lived better lives under Siad Barre while others were killed by his regime. Basically most Daaroods hold him in high regard which does make sense, I wouldn't mind getting fat off other peoples misery but things have changed since Siad Barre's rule. I would rather have Somalia split and in anarchy than to have my people go through the same mistakes. If any of you actually believe that any area where Isaaq live will be ruled by another Rafle your in for a big surprise. Once the rest of Somalia gets its shit together I would not mind some kind of confedracy where every clan rules their respective territories buts that not possible since there are some greedy people, they know who they are.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:01 am

I got a better solution to somalia's clan problem.

Since each somali cannot trust each other, the president of somalia should be from a small weak clan like Ajuran.

The minister of finance + trade should be given to Haber Gider since they are good with money.

The foriegn minister should be given to mj, since they have an unending love for foriegners.

The minister for defence should be given to Merehan, since they love to regard themselves the defenders of somalia.

The minister for entertainment should be given to isaac, cos we all know where somalis best singers come from, lol.

The minister of fishery should be given to warsengali, cos we all know warsengali eat fish like theres no tomorrow.

The minister of education should be given to murusade cos these people like education, they even built xamar university even though xamar was a no go area.

The prime minsiter position should be given to Abgaal since they reside within the prime location of somalia and that's xamar.

The minister of health should be offred to ogaden, since in my eyes reer ogaden could be the most hsopitable and caring clan when ur welcomed into their area's.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:33 am

If you made MAC the prime minister, then you wouldn't have a problem, because MAC does not belong to any clan. And MAC is smart and understands how to navigate Somalia in this troubled world.

galia
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby galia » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:16 am

Making u a prime minister is like making that ethiopian president the prime minister of somalia, oh actually he is infact the real president of the TFG dictator regime.

Grant
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Grant » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:57 am

Either create the UAE of the Horn (a bunch of recognized separate states) or go back to relying on qabiil and isbayaysi to form a confederacy. Maybe the former first and the latter later.

A united Somalia is an unrealistic goal at this point.

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:58 am

I dont think we would need any clan ruling over another to get a solution.

samatr

no one is trying to rule over the Issaqs... Laughing don't worry.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:10 pm

I am not saying anyone is trying to rule over Isaaqs. Look at the Hawiye subclans who have been slaughtering each other since the 90's. They are obviously trying to take land that is not theirs. Look at Kismaayo how many different clans are trying capture Kismaayo. When you have people like that Somalia is far from being united. You have Cadde Muuse who tryed to control Majiyahan. There are many more examples of Somalis being greedy. The examples are endless. Somali's are greedy people.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.