Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

INDOCAADE FLEES XAMAR: Abu Cutebya Wins !!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:34 pm

^ Name calling is a sign of defeat. ugaas diini put forth his stance in an eloquent manner and you resign it to "Sheikh Indhacadde is who he is and he will remain a Somali hero despite whatever qabiilists like yourself say about him."

Why don't you refute him rather then just repeat yourself like a juke box Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:30 pm

Eyes has soundly been defanged by the mysterious Ugaas Laughing

More updates on this story will unfold in the next couple of days.

Indocaade's support for Khat & the fact that khat is sold openly in Shabelle Hoose & that he help aid the escape of a Cayr murder who killed a Murusade to flee SOmalia doesn't bold well for the C in UIC.

Is Sharia law applicable to only certain groups ? Will the Cayr return the murder to face the law or aid & bet law breakers ? Why is Indocaade NOT stopping the selling of khat in Afgoye ?

Hypocrisy is a dangerous thing.

Niya
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: At the end of the tunnel, waiting for the light to come on.

Postby Niya » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:37 pm

From YourSITE.com

Wararka
Xubno ka tirsan Maxakiimta oo is khilafey
By
Nov 19, 2006, 03:47

Sida ay ku warameen xubno ku dhow dhow Maxkamaddaha Islaamiga ayaa sheegaya in khilaaf xoogan uu soo kala dhexgalay Madaxa amniga Maxkamadaha Islaamiga Yuusuf Maxamed Siyaad (Indha Cadde) iyo mas'uulka amniga gobolka Banaadir C/llaahi Macalin Naxar (Abuu Cuteyba) kaasi oo ku saleysan nin gacan ku dhiigle ah oo la dhoofiyay.

Ninkan la dhoofiyay oo gacan ku dhiiglaha ah kuna heyb ah Yuusuf Indha Cade ayuu wuxuu dilay nin kale oo beesha Abuu Cuteyba kasoo jeeda, waxaana ay codsadeen marxuumka beeshiisa in gacan ku dhiiglaha shareecada la horkeeno hase ahaatee si dhuumaaleysi ah looga dhoofiyay mid ka mid ah garoomada dalka.

Dhinaca kale labadan mas'uul ayaa khilaafkooda waxaa uu hadana dabada sii gashtay tallaabada ay Maxkamadaha ku gubayaan Qaadka, waxaana taasi kasoo horjeeday maalmihii hore Yuusuf Indha Cadde oo dhaqaale fara badan uu ka heli jiray diyaaradaha kusoo degi jiray garoonka No.50 ee uu maamulkiisa ka taliyo balase la shaaciyay in uu wareejiyay.

Cali Muxiyadiin Cali, Garowe Online

Maxkamadda Kaaraan Oo Xabsiga Dhigay 20 Dhalinyaro

Maxkamadda Islaamiga ee degmada Kaaraan ayaa xabsiga dhigtay Labaatan dhalinyaro ah kuwaasi oo banaanbax cabasho ah ka dhigayey degmada Kaaraan.

Dhalinyaradan oo kasoo horjeeday bandowga xiliga habeenkii ay kusoo rogeen degmada Kaaraan, waxayna ku doodayaan dhalinyaradan in xiliga habeenkii raadsadaan qudul daruusiga maadaama ay habeenkii ganacsiga uu kala socdo, dhalintaas ayaa qaarkood waxay ka cabanayaan sida ay u dhaqmayaan maliishiyooyinka maxkamadda Kaaraan oo maalintii shalay guryo badan oo looga shakiyay qaad ay si awood ah u jebiyeen, balse markii danbe laga war helay in guryihii ay jebiyeen aanan wax qaad ah ku jirin isla markaana dadkii lahaa ay maqnaayeen.

Guddoomiyaha Maxkamada Islaamiga Degmada Kaaraan Sh. Nuur Cali Tukade ayaa Garowe Online u sheegay in ciidamada Maxkamadda ay fulinayeen amarada maamulka sare isla markaana wuxuu cudur daar ka bixiyay qaladaadkii yar oo ay galeen maliishiyada maxkamadda oo amar la'aan jebiyay guryo dadkii lahaa ay ka maqnaayeen.

Cali Muxiyadiin Cali, Garowe Online

© Copyright by YourSITE.com

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:39 pm

Niya thanks for the post.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:51 pm

we will finally find out what Cayr were with Maxkamado and what Cayr were bein tribalist because indhacade and maxkamdo will be clashin soon Laughing Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:19 am

Dowlo: remember when I told you that the Cayr were not going to play by the rules. I know the Abgaal & Murusade were sincere in the Sharia cause because them fools fought & killed each other to get the UIC in control.

Today, the Murusade & Abgaal are scratching their heads and wondering why the Cayr are not playing by their rules.

The Abgaal have been making overtures to the Sacad to form a new alliance. They see what CAyr leadership is going to take them.

Look at the signs of the UIC fracturing: Ceel MAcan (Abgaal Dominated) is open even thought the Mog Port is Open, the Dhuxuul trade (Abgaal dominated) is booming even though the UIC banned it.

Tension is building & Indocaade & his buddies will be chased out of Xamar and beaten along the long journey to Galgaduud by all their victims: Abgaal, Xawadle, Baadicaade, etc.

qudhac-m
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby qudhac-m » Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:16 am

[quote="eyes-only"]Diini, I wonder where you got those amusing findings from. Oh hang on, I knowÂ…itÂ’s the same old bullsh!t IÂ’ve been hearing over and over again like a broken record!

I have no reason to support him in terms of qabiil and I certainly do not know him. If I support people on their clan and personal relation to me, I would be supporting the idiots of Baidoa and warlords. I think for myself and know what is right and what is wrong.

Indhacadde supported the UIC when they had no hope of defeating the coalition of warlords. He gave away his position as the leader of the Shabelle/Ho. He devoted, time, money and men into the cause when he didnÂ’t have to. You are entitled to your opinions, but he will always he a national hero in my eyes.

Those rumours that you list are nothing new..… ‘oh Indhacadde, he is a slave driver, Oh indhacadde, he grows opium on his farm, oh Indhacadde, he is a drug user.’ ……..Well, I know that he is non of that. He is a peace loving reer shabelle and a prominent figure in the UIC. Nothing you say is going to change that. I find it interesting how it is mainly the people who have never been to Shabelle/Ho or visited since the war and people from Puntland or Somaliland that make up those false allegations. If what you say about Indhacadde is not qabiilist, I don’t know what is. He would laugh in your face and take it on the chin, but I just thought I would speak my mind and tell the truth.

Sheikh Indhacadde surely deserves my support for all he has done for his fellow Muslims and the people of Southern Somalia. Smile[/quote]

So you are MJ or Abgaal, i withdrew my love for you because MJ and Abgaaloos love brings to me nothing but a disaster kind of a black cats are these girls.

XAAFADIINA BALAA KA HIGLE.

Adiooooooooooos amooooreeeeee

Abdiwahab

Wadh is Qolada Abuqataaba or abu aqataara as he is know in hargaysa?

Suldaan qudhac feels lucky today maygaag

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.