Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Law 26 aka Cherokee's Bantu Lover the Shikhaal Wecel !!!!!!!

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Law 26 aka Cherokee's Bantu Lover the Shikhaal Wecel !!!!!!!

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:19 pm

Is anti Majerteen Laughing

Inbox :: Message
To: Ashlee~
Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:16 pm
Subject: Allah Loves Not Gusless Somalis
Abti,

I missed you baby. But rumour is the Issaqs in cahoots with the bloody Majeerteen gangraped your big phuto and ran off with your sandels (typical of Stupid skinnies eh?) I've always had a liking for Somalis except for your Qaxooti, Arab brain-washed, savage mentality. Almost all of the Majeerteen girls are clitless and the men, Gusless. What gives?

All the same abti, thought I'd drop you a few lines coz I heard you had an erection for me.

Regards - Allahu Akbar!

Jesus Loves you.
Last edited by Ashlee~ on Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:27 pm

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:25 pm
Subject: Allah Loves All Qaxootis Without Exception
Ashlee sxb,

You'll never guess , but I got a visit from none other than the arch angel Gabriel himself the other day. He said to inform you Allah is angry with you, or more precisely, at your treatment of me. He instructed that I remind you of the words of our beloved Mohammed: "three are the women who'll enter paradise: the disobedient wife that let's her husband break a club over head, the clitless Majeerteen woman who opens her legs and makes avaliable her chamber whenever her husband demands so, and the big phuto Muslima who gives head during her husband's ritual ablution."

A "severe torment" awaits you he said to convey, if you don't comply with Allah's wishes that you let me inside your chamber. You don't blow me anymore during the ritual ablution, and at that I take deep offense. So let us fear Allah baby and let me get at that meaty Somali pusssy.

PS. I love Clitless Somali Majeerteen Girls

BANNNNNNNNNNN THIS FAGGOT Laughing

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:00 pm

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:58 pm
Subject: My Apologies To Gusless Ashlee
Ashlee sxb, speaking seriously for a moment, why must you divulge and make public our private correspondence? If I want to post in the forum, I'll do that of my own accord.

If my saying that MJ women and men are Clitless and gusless respectively roused your anger, I wholeheartedly apologise my qaxooti skinny.

On a sidenote get yourself a copy of the Good Book, they're almost giving it away on Amazon and stop kissing rugs, and raising your Phuto wyn in the air worshipping Gusless Allah (I can say that becoz he isn't MJ).

Jesus Loves You.

Faisah
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Dhuusamareeb Iyo Damasheeda....Xamar Dusheediyoo..Guriceel Daawo Dacalada!

Postby Faisah » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:03 pm

Majeerteen to Majeerteen romance at its best

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:05 pm

You mean a hawiye (Sheikhaal) trying to shukaansi me. I ain't gay hutu nation Laughing

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:00 am

Posted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:20 pm
Subject: Warya Ash, Stop Your Chit
Ashlee my wecel Skinny of a friend, I've but lost all respct for you abti. Honestly I have. LionHeart at least, lacking in testicles and degenerate a Foqol as he may be, knew to keep our private correspondence between myself and him. He's really not all that bad. Were it not for Aiman, I would never had guessed the bastard had no balls. That he's without ceeb is self-evident given he's MJ, but had no idea about the other.

Like I say you're a disappointment Sxb. "Allah loves not such conduct, more so coming from MJs without ceeb and Clit"

Jesus Akbar!

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:18 am

it's Eritrean scamp

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:23 am

Nope its a somali

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:23 am

Maybe, but it aint Law.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:25 am

I know its LAW. Why because Cherokee Qarxised Law and law in the same day created this nick. Quite interesting. Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:25 am

I don't get any of 'em. Another hint (wink)

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:27 am

^ Is that supposed to mean your this Bantu Lover character Laughing He only targets normal people and people who are muslim. Thereby disqualifying your black ass Laughing

michael_ital
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby michael_ital » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:35 am

Nope. Law would never write those things. And how did Cherokee qarxiis him? I forget.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:37 am

Remember Cherokee's screen print of Law writing as that retarded kid I can't remember but....... he was that weird horny kid who used to act like muktaar (NICK MISSING in MY HEAD). Then Law went into a furious rage and denied. Within moments a nick was created in disgust of cherokee's Qarxis Laughing

dhuusa_deer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby dhuusa_deer » Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:40 am

I already told u who it is. It's ME. I'm SNet's perennial pain in the a.ss. Mystery solved.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.