Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SHAKING HANDS WITH THE OPPSITE?HALAAL OR HARAAM

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

SHAKING HANDS WITH THE OPPSITE?HALAAL OR HARAAM

Postby HELWAA » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:12 am

The Prophet (sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:

"It is better for a spike to be driven into your head than for you to touch a woman that is not permissible for you (to touch)." (Recorded by at-Tabaraanee in al-Kabeer)

Shocked ASW.....SUBXANALLAH AND MOST PPLE DONT EVEN KNOW THAT Crying or Very sad

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:16 am

Helwa or Xilwa,

It depends if you are Arab yes if you are non-Arab muslim its ok, only an Arab would just cumm at the mere touch of a woman's hand.. these fokers are sickk people...

Even hand sshaking is sexualized.

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:18 am

by the way don't pay attention to these sickos Dabari or Bukharo or Xanbali or the rest of them..

These are the same guys who said if the mere site of young hairless lad doesn't excite the average muslim man .. then he is a lair.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:19 am

[quote="X.Playa"]Helwa or Xilwa,

It depends if you are Arab yes if you are non-Arab muslim its ok, only an Arab would just cumm at the mere touch of a woman's hand.. these fokers are sickk people...

Even hand sshaking is sexualized.[/quote]

Xplaya--hedee what did the arab molesters do to you?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:22 am

[quote="X.Playa"]Helwa or Xilwa,

Even hand sshaking is sexualized.[/quote]

X

This has nothing to do with arab.If you are muslim you have to obey ur allah and the rasuul (csw).....subxanallah Confused

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:27 am

shaking a woman's hand doesn't make me cumm on my pants Helwa , take this Arab shit some where else... this isn't religion and i don't care if Mohamed said or not..

HELWAA
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby HELWAA » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:29 am

[quote="X.Playa"]shaking a woman's hand doesn't make me cumm on my pants Helwa , take this Arab shit some where else... this isn't religion and i don't care if Mohamed said or not..[/quote]

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked ..bisinka

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:34 am

[quote="X.Playa"]shaking a woman's hand doesn't make me cumm on my pants Helwa , take this Arab shit some where else... this isn't religion and i don't care if Mohamed said or not..[/quote]

It will be ok for a irreligious an outcast nasabless like you (xplaya) to shake hands with opposite gender but a pure dignified Muslim should not shake hands with the opposite gender.

---
Muttawac Force of Islamic Moral and Values

Raaxeeye!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raaxeeye! » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:46 pm

I'm not a big fan of shaking females' hands but I wouldn't mind given them a hug.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:09 pm

Mohammed also said it is better to get a blow job from a woman than shake her hand. Can't remember the Surah though.

Ay iisho
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Ay iisho » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:04 pm

Good Gosh!! I guess I have been sinning now for many years Rolling Eyes
if a mare handshake is going to get you thrown in to hell fire
I wonder what is gonna happen to people like Britney Spears parading their shaved chu-chu Rolling Eyes

Shocked can u imagine what is gonna be driven up in her bold kooshi Embarassed

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:05 pm

TOTALLY XARAM

highclass
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: Annagoo Taleex naal jihaad taladi soo qaadnay, Toddobaatan boqol oo Darwiish togatay neef doorka

Postby highclass » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:14 pm

[quote="Ay iisho"]I wonder what is gonna happen to people like Britney Spears parading their shaved chu-chu Rolling Eyes [/quote]

So you have been proven wrong, She is not as righteous as u thought Laughing Im pretty sure she had a place pre-booked

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:16 pm

totally halal. maybe do that in your own islamic country. but some of us are not going with the time. what if you have found a job and you must shake hands would you say prophet muhammed forbid that and thus i i cant give you hand, cuss here in europe their are alot of those hypocrites who refuse to give hands to others, even to mps.what should the other(s) think about the islam,iskailow others what should we muslims think.evrything is haram nowandays

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:39 pm

Damn what about a hug and kiss?

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.