Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do I look like a Majerten hater?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:46 pm

Cilmiile

Where is this source?I need to see it. The one were Durrill rights from his american source?

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:56 pm

Ashlee

Some guy named Charles Graves

Ask DamalXagare, he knows more about him.

Btw, Why does DX hate Majeerteen so much?

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:06 pm

^ I highly doubt he does. His reer abti are MJ Laughing but I think its something in all of us- A fascination we have in bigging up our clan and putting down others Laughing

BTW I have read that source before. Charles grave interesting piece Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:24 pm

I guess he felt a little left out.

Let us give some love to our Awrkii Cirka Brothers Laughing Laughing

Warsangeli are the first people in space, way ahead of Yuri Gagarin and Neal Armstrong.

They saw the Southern Cross Constellation(Croce del Sud), The one Somalis call Awrkii Cirka because it resembles a Camel.

The Warsangeli built a human scaffold by piling on top of each other to grab this camel from the sky.

When they were within reach someone farted and the whole thing collapsed. That is when they got their reputation for being gluttons.

Warsangeli wax noolba cun
Diin iyo Dameerna qal
Awrkii Cirkana cid u diray
S iilaanyo Soor mood

forgot the rest
Last edited by Cilmiile on Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:24 pm

Holy Smokes where was I when all this took place?

Cilmiile, have you heard of the story of Gen Cumar Xaji Massale's great-uncle? I am told that has alot to do with why Marehan left Nugaal.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:25 pm

Laughing Now your being sarcastic Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:27 pm

Dawlad Sade,

This is a discussion of Somali history. If you have something to contribute we are all eyes. I know Reer Xaaji Masale very well. Wonderful people.

I know personally one of his offspring my age.

And Cabdulqaadir was a good friend of my dad's

DawladSade
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby DawladSade » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:35 pm

I asked if you had heard anything?

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:39 pm

Two weeks ago the grandaughter of haji mohamed got married to an waceysle Laughing A lot of muufo and saliid were exchanged that night Laughing

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:45 pm

Ashlee,

Wacaysle waa gayaankeed. Soomaalidu way iska wada guursataa, Hawiyena waa dad goba. Markaa hadalkaasi waa gef, xaalbaana ku qabtay.

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:55 pm

I was trying to piss of dawlad sxb. You don't know how this guy thinks. He has the mentality none of his family will marry non marehaans let alone ABGAAL Laughing

BTW many of my family have married abgaals Arrow

Cilmiile
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Cilmiile » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:42 am

Xaarplaya,

I think the jailing of your Sultan has damaged your mental capacities. I heard the hargeysa dhaqancelis crackheads got ahold of him and gangraped your sultan.

Last visitor saw him bleeding from the ass Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I cant think of anything else to make you write that Repor on Majeerteen was written by this Rigby fellow.

Cruttenden wrote the Report on the majeerteen and memoirs of western Iidoor. He just revised his opinions when he built up a more detailed picture of majeerteen life.

The former printed in the Transactions of the Bombay Geographical Society two excellent papers: one headed a “Report on the Mijjertheyn Tribe of Somallies inhabiting the district forming the North East Point of Africa;” secondly, a “Memoir on the Western or Edoor Tribes, inhabiting the Somali coast of North East Africa; with the Southern Branches of the family of Darood, resident on the banks of the Webbe Shebayli, commonly called the River Webbe.” Lieut. C. P. Rigby, 16th Regiment Bombay N. I., published, also in the Transactions of the Geographical Society of Bombay, an “Outline of the Somali Language, with Vocabulary,” which supplied a great lacuna in the dialects of Eastern Africa.

Qaarxiye
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Qaarxiye » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:05 am

[quote]I heard the hargeysa dhaqancelis crackheads got ahold of him and gangraped your sultan.
[/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DamallaXagare
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: "I speak of Africa and the golden years of joy" Shakespeare

Postby DamallaXagare » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:16 am

My points have been clear and concise. I don't resort to concocting lies just to suit my ego like the downtrodden Xplaya while the reason I quote those Europeans is to prove a second hand expert testimony or someone who is neither Somali nor African telling which clan has rich history and is superior to all other clans.

I very much doubt that Rigby has said unfavorable remarks of Mijjerthein. I don't even think that he has reports on Somalia. Cruttenden does not even note that author. Otherwise, you should give us a proof.

Cruttenden was preceded in this reconnassaince by Lieut Barker. They were the first two British authors to have set their footsteps in Somalia. Authors who visited this region, John Hanning Speke, Charles Guillain, and Cruttenden. And they all have reports on the superiority of Warsangeli over all the tribes of Somalis, not only the mere Iidoor, whose Berbera I conducted negotiation with Germany right after Egypt evacuated the place due to the Mahdist revolt. Britain, having heard of the news, rushed and concluded treaties with all clans to prevent Germany from taking these lands as one of its colonies, under the Indirect rule of Warsangeli.

You of all Iidoor , Habar Garxajis, have no history and I swear that a sub clan of Dubbeiss can smoke the hell out of your folks. We occupy the most strategic, the most riverine, the most fertile region of the whole North, From Erigavo to Bossasso to several settlements of the South.

Xplaya, It is not in my dignity to exchange with a person who is firstly atheist, and secondly born of the most despised clan of the North both historically and present.

------------------------------------

MAKHIR COAST (19th century Commercial center in Warsangeli Country)

From the Journal "Quarterly Notes" and by Henry Swanzy synopsizes the economic development of regions in Africa. Below is an example of Makhir Coast region and vicinities. Excerpts from
From their connection with the Ethiopian hinterland, their proximity to Arabia, and their export of precious gums, ostrich feathers, ghee (clarified butter), and other animal produce as well as slaves from farther inland, the northern and eastern Somali coasts have for centuries been open to the outside world. This area probably formed part of Punt, “the land of aromatics and incense,” mentioned in ancient Egyptian writings. Between the 7th and 10th centuries, immigrant Muslim Arabs and Persians developed a series of trading posts along the Gulf of Aden and Indian Ocean coasts. Many of the early Arab geographers mentioned these trading posts and the sultanates that grew out of them, but they rarely described the interior of the country in detail.

Intensive exploration really began only after the occupation of Aden by the British in 1839 and the ensuing scramble for Somali possessions by Britain, France, and Italy (see below The imperial partition). In 1854, while Richard Burton was exploring the country to the northwest in the course of his famous journey from Berbera to Harer, his colleague John Hanning Speke was making his way along the Makhir Coast in the northeast. This region had previously been visited by Charles Guillain, captain of the brig Ducouedid, between 1846 and 1848.

News of the Somaliland comes from Berbera and Makhir coast than Mogadishu. Thus, the Protectorate Council had draft legislation placed before it for the first time this summer, in preparation for Legislative Council. The new governor, Pike, has already clashed with Somali Youth League, which protested against Agricultural schemes in the Medishe Valley. There is little economic news beyond a bad locust season, and bad season for the Makhir coast, where a dearth of tunny has caused the Elaya cunning factory to close down for a time."

I AM OUT.

CILMIILE, You are correct most of the points and notes you made on the Mijerteein as far the south, except the Darbadaaley war. The peom by Aw Muuse is a testimony to Warsangeli's victory .

X.Playa
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby X.Playa » Tue Dec 05, 2006 2:49 am

Candhoole,

The business of bleeding azz or gabing one is the affairs and the lots of your Afxakame clan. The feeble poetry of dress crossing and the constant festering wound your ilk suffers from:

Gunbaan ahay ganbo-cad baygu xidhan, iyo gar naagoode
Gaashaantimaha sidoodoo kalaan, guur u sugayaaye
Aniga iyo hablaha loo galmoodo, waan gudboonahaye
Jeer oon ganboolka iska rido, guudka iga saaran
Ogaadeenka noo soo gabyoow, waa gar xaajaduye.

No clan be it H.Y, H.J or Ogaadeen who hasn't compared you to whining woman, even your Ogaadeen cousins described you as:

Murdud Reebe gabaygaan kal horre uunka maqashiiyey
Inay midigta qaadaan lawaa miidha Habarwaaye
Dadku magaca waw wada jiray midhaha Daaroode
Mara-wenyta Reer Faraxoow deyse murankiiye

Haweenkuba maro laga furay mahad ku sheegtaane
Macbuudkii abuuriyo siddaa Maaligoow galaye
Wax la mid ah qabiil mayey ahoo miidha qaayibaye
Laga maarsay laba Muuse iyo mohosho Reer Cawle

Warsangali u mari Hartiga yaan gabalkii moogaane
Majeerteen u sheeg xaajadaa waa mashaqo weyne
Kuwii ficilka maamuli ogaa wada muhiibsiiya.

We had made your behind bleed admitingly in deeds and your Daarood attest to it , even from the mouth of the horse Cali Dhuux himself and his cousin Maxamed Cumar Dage. You always had one choice , and that was to sit under an acacia tree and compose your Futulogy poetry your pinky deep inbeded, no more no less, a whining footnotes in history what you are famouse for.

Well at least now DamalaXagare knows,

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.