Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TOTAL SOMALI POPULATION>>> 21 MILLION

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:13 pm

[quote="Ashlee~"]You mean the Cumar mohmouds? Along with the ciise mohmoud being the only nassab mohmouds Laughing LOOOOOOOL Jareer iyo galgaale mohmoud aren't "SOMALI"[/quote]

No, i mean your real qabiil from bula burte. Laughing Stop claiming cumar maxamud, you're no where near that...Try sacad;last i heard they were hiring little left overs.... Smile

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:17 pm

[quote="Ashlee~"]Reer khalaf live in the hawd. I guess thats why your dhulbahante blood is mixed with them. Same as bicidyahan Laughing

Reer khalaf faraax shirwac
Reer Hersi Faraax shirwaac
Reer mahad faraax shirwaac
Reer cabdulle faraax shirwaac
Reer warsame faraax shirwaac
Reer Maxamaed Faraax shirwaac

have no SRI LANKAN BLOOD Arrow Rolling Eyes[/quote]

Uncle, stop claiming your mother's qabiil....It's xaaraam in our religion...Your name is not unclebin adan mahad farax shirwac, but ashley qoomeey, qaliireey saqiireey gaaljecel hawiye Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:19 pm

I am who I am. Its funny how somebody who is not even reer mahad can say your not who you are Laughing

Its like me being darood telling a idoor that they aren't idoor Laughing

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:30 pm

You have renounced your qabiil the day you went against the teaching of ina yey and the tfg Laughing Laughing

No mercy no friend....

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:39 pm

I can't support afbijo but that doesn't mean I necessarily support the ICU.

If your father was gaal would you also convert to his beliefs? Thats your reasoning? Collective suicide is not what I am about. I can't go with the notion of the herd thinking for you.

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:50 pm

Ashley honestly, if my father was gaal i be the first one to denounce him as it goes against my religion.....But we all have our deep down believes sxb...I can tell you ain't no way am a support i c u when i see yalaxow and likes come here to bad mouth my qabiil as if abdulahi yusuf only represents daarood or vise versa....Till there is reasoning and logic in somalinet count me adeer cabulahi's garab cause that's all there to it..

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:53 pm

LOOOOL at because of yalaxoow. The guy is confused. When Geedi was Named PM he was like "HARTI ABGAAL WA RAAG BLAH BLAH BLAH" today he goes " Sheik shariif wa raga harti abgaal BLAH BLAH BLAH" Tommorow who knows.

Abdullahi yusuf is not a good guy and you know it. He smoked the cusmaan mohmouds 3 years ago

karkaar
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby karkaar » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:01 pm

He smoked your girl friend punani... Laughing Rag waa dagaalaa dabadeed heshiiyaa, but what does poor ashley know about nabad iyo colaad. Crying or Very sad

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:11 pm

IT was a joke Laughing

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:14 am

Karkaar,

Nin rag ah ayaa tahay oo Boqortooyada Daarood ku banaan, and Ashlee is your poor subject.

Haduu mar dambe Boqortooyada wax ka sheegana shan xabadood ayaa loo qorayaa.

We know who is on da record here of having some Baajuun (cad cad) relatives here Very Happy

Ashlee~
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Ashlee~ » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:04 am

^ hoyaada is a midgo dir? So who are you talking bout cad cad. IF I have arab blood it sure as hell beats looma oyaan dir.

Look at you sxb. You are calling another nigga boqortoyada? Laughing What kinda bit.ch are you? Fukk it, I remember now your bah midgaan Laughing Arrow

gurey25
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gurey25 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:04 am

i would say between 15-20 million.

There hasnt been a census sice 1975.

we can only guess by projecting 1970's growth rates and accounting for higher death rates.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:03 am

Nine million in Somalia, another 3-4 in the Ogaden, 2-3 sujui, and another 1 plus in the diaspora. Ballpark 15-18 mil world wide.

Jeffrey Dahmer
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Jeffrey Dahmer » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:09 am

15+ million is good, masha'Allah, despite the calamities that we had to endure or are still enduring. What would it have been like if the Somali population reached the same number as the Indian population (over 1 billion)? We would be a super power without a government (oxymoron)

JaMaaL-23
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby JaMaaL-23 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:30 pm

[quote="Ashlee~"]^ hoyaada is a midgo dir? So who are you talking bout cad cad. IF I have arab blood it sure as hell beats looma oyaan dir.

Look at you sxb. You are calling another nigga boqortoyada? Laughing What kinda bit.ch are you? Fukk it, I remember now your bah midgaan Laughing Arrow[/quote]

my mother is from the noble Dir tribe, who are the traditional mothers of all the Mj Kings and our Islaan (islaan Cabdulle rip)

if it comes between the two of us, we know who will be selected as the Islaan.

outta here with your gibil cad shiit Laughing

look at what you are writing here

"Abdullahi yusuf is not a good guy and you know it. He smoked the cusmaan mohmouds 3 years ago"

whats the need and relevancy for writing such a trash, Mad we are not here to make Shushumoow sxb.
Last edited by JaMaaL-23 on Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.