Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Young Somali Women.....

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:34 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Gedo: Stop being a playa hater.
[/quote]

Why are they gonna hate men for something they did?

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:35 pm

[quote="mahamed99_sex"]gedo gurl, you should try gay men.they r much better...[/quote]

What are you gonna do? watch Oprah together?

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:40 pm

Qarxiye, no bigger dyke than you on this site Laughing

Biko, I dont discriminate....I hate men of all colours (in the sense of relationships...I get along with them fine otherwise)....thanks for the blessing tho Laughing I dont know what you mean about the 'something else in mind'.....is that me or this folk?

Cawar, then Bohoo Rolling Eyes

G_Boy - I ...or any other self respecting woman ....dont need YOU/some IDIOT on a website to deter me from losing my self respect/posing my pic on the net.

A/W - What an amazing experience, your life is now complete.

Listen, I dont care whether or not these pics are there...its the misogynist attitudes coming from the men that creep me out. And why on earth you need to post a pic of a chick (sometimes in regular clothing) and get thrills from it....quite frankly, thats BEYOND creepy. And instead of condemning the men once or twice...its always the fault of the girls....who never asked for the publicity....no matter what mistake they made.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:44 pm

The first sister to reply, Demure, Im glad to hear it Lol. The idea is indeed a great one Laughing

PragmaticGal
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby PragmaticGal » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:45 pm

gedo_gurl, men are not to be trusted. Anytime a woman wants to share something with a guy, she should ask herself if she's willing to share it with him AND his pals and now the world. It's not that they are evil or anything, they just have a rudimentary concept of right and wrong (at best).

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:45 pm

GedoGurl: Did u get divorced ? U sound so bitter. Confused

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:47 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]
G_Boy - I ...or any other self respecting woman ....dont need YOU/some IDIOT on a website to deter me from losing my self respect/posing my pic on the net.
[/quote]

Then we don't have a problem, do we?

If you ever see a friend or an acquaintance about to send her (semi) naked pic to some random guy on the net because she's in love , IT IS YOUR DUTY TO STOP HER.

Save us the Code Pink Crusades trying to change people's opinions.

http://www.smartmeme.com/img/original/CodePink.jpg

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:50 pm

[quote="gedo_gurl"]The first sister to reply, Demure, Im glad to hear it Lol. The idea is indeed a great one Laughing[/quote]

Indeed!! Glad you got my drift Laughing

Libah86
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight
Location: in DE WILD PLAINS OF AFRICA WHERE DE LIONS ROAM FREE

Postby Libah86 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:50 pm

[quote="AbdiWahab252"]Gedo: Stop being a playa hater.

I discovered my ex high school classmate on SomaliGate.com

Finally got to see what I was always trying to see with no success.

Time was cruel to her breasts.[/quote]

time was very cruel to her indeed
http://somaligate.1111mb.com/plugins/p1 ... mageid=226

Your highschool friend

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:51 pm

GedoBoy + GedoGurl = Ghetto Children Laughing Laughing

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:52 pm

[quote="PragmaticGal"]gedo_gurl, men are not to be trusted. Anytime a woman wants to share something with a guy, she should ask herself if she's willing to share it with him AND his pals and now the world. It's not that they are evil or anything, they just have a rudimentary concept of right and wrong (at best).[/quote]

PragmaticGal,

For as many lowlife guys, there is a lowlife girl who doesn't care about the guy and is wiling to hurt him emotionally........so it's not a man thing only.

A self-respecting guy wouldn't post pics of women he gets by chatting to them, but it's still the responsibility of the girl to protect her dignity, self respect & honor.

When a guy is willing to make a girl his wife, then he can be trusted......because it's his honor he's protecting.

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm

Gedo Boy, it's true though Somali men tend to talk nowadays among themselves. If you date one of them all his crew and their families would know about it.

gedo_gurl
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby gedo_gurl » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:56 pm

Lol Prag, I agree. I dont know how a girl could do that, but I also wish to understand the 'qarxis' craze, its really interesting....what is so arousing about a group of fully dressed teenage girls? I mean, Im dumbfounded....do all these guys live in Jeddhah? Confused

A.W - Im not bitter, I just sound bitter, Im actually really interested in male psyche today Laughing And G_B and I, through mutual understanding would never work out Laughing

G_Boy, I dont have problems with random people I dont know. I dont even know what code pink is, but I assume that you meant something sexist...good for you chap.

Demure Laughing

AbdiWahab252
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby AbdiWahab252 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:57 pm

Not me Demure,

I am very discreet.

Gedo_Boy
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Gedo_Boy » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:57 pm

[quote="Demure"]Gedo Boy, it's true though Somali men tend to talk nowadays among themselves. If you date one of them all his crew and their families would know about it.[/quote]

.....and there are many hoodrats nowadays too.

some of these chicks are Sheisty.....

Sorry to say, but ppl treat you how you act.

Everybody knows this.........
Last edited by Gedo_Boy on Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.