Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

executing saddam on eid?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:22 am

sadam is a shahid and inshaallah his going to heaven.

THE ELEMENT
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen
Location: Where MJ's...Matoobo iyo Macawis ku mardaadiyaan, shaaribadana miiqaan, shaalkana garwaaxeedsadaan!

Postby THE ELEMENT » Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:39 am

In my opinion I never saw Saddam Hussein killing any person or any Muslim for that matter in any of those videos out there and on top of it all he died while reciting the Shahada so proudly...So, was he a Shahid? Most definitely!

...I could only hope I die while reciting the Shahada and God willingly I will do so...Insha Allah!

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:54 am

..I could only hope I die while reciting the Shahada and God willingly I will do so...Insha Allah!

to be a suporter of the TFG and been a muslim is an oxymoron!...

your either one or the other.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:58 am

Bik

Stop comparing apples and oranges. Iraq and Somalia.

Saddam got what he deserved...its sad that it was handed to him by
a man who is more brutal and a bigger criminal than him Bush.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:00 am

whats there to compare? all am saying, is that you cannot be suporter of Transitional Fairy Government and muslim at the same time.

thats all.

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:03 am

Yes its up to you to define who is or isnt a muslim now.. Smile

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:04 am

not at all. but i can tell the difference between a muslim behaviour and a yahud behaviour.

thats all Very Happy

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:10 am

You should also know that there are millions of yuhuuds..who act better than many millions of muslims.

In fact, many muslims are treated better in Yuhuud or Kufr countries than the supposed muslim countries.

But lets not go out of topic...this is about Saddam and not muslims or somalis or yahuuds...or other kaafirs... Very Happy

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:12 am

i know there are lots of good yahud. but am refeering to the likes of sharoon and the current prime minister.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:41 am

Mad Mac: I'm more in the opinion of the Russian Government:

"Russian Foreign Ministry

Russia said it regretted the execution and expressed concerns that his death could trigger a new spiral of violence in Iraq. "Regrettably, repeated calls by representatives of various nations and international organizations to the Iraqi authorities to refrain from capital punishment were not heard," Russian Foreign Ministry spokesman Mikhail Kamynin said in a statement. "Saddam Hussein's execution can lead to further aggravation of the military and political situation and the growth of ethnic and confessional tensions."

I would have preferred that Saddam were jailed for the rest of his life and avoid death penalty. With Bush saying that the death of Saddam (by death penalty) democracy is gonna be raised in Iraq, you have an oxymoron here, at least, in the European concept: death penalty is completly opposed to the concept of democracy (human rights, equal rights, the possibility of reinstertion in a society, etc). Killing someone is, in modern times, a failure of democracy.

About Goering (he comitted suicide before being hanged) and other nazis, I also would have preferred them to be sentenced to life-in-prison. Some days ago I found a web page telling the last minutes of all those nazis before being hanged and it was humanistically cruel and brutal. For me, democracy is that law in which, although someone is cruel and brutal, you're superior to him being tied to the law and justice. If you behave in the way he behaves, well, democracy then is nothing. If a democracy behaves against the nazis as the nazis behaved against the jews, what makes democracy to be better than nazism? I don't know if you get my point.

In other hand, having Saddam as a prisoner was better than having him as a dead man or a martyr. You never know what's gonna happen. What about if, suddenly, all the parties in Iraq (that's just a impossible theory, but a theory) said that the would sign a peace-treat which would allow to USA troops to leave the country in peace with the condition that Saddam should be executed/released?

I think Bush has sent to trash one of his most precious chess pieces.

Once said this, I think Saddam was a cruel dictator. But hey, USA is dealing with cruel dictators (Saddam included in the past, with the famous picture shaking hands with Rumsfeld and Reagan's Administration) today, and nobody protests: Teodoro Obiang, in Ecquatorial Guinea, the Saudi regime, etc.

That's why I say that killing Saddam was a bad move. We now have another martyr in the ranking of fanatics.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:55 am

Contrary to popular opinion, Bush did not kill Saddam. The Iraqis did. And for good reason. The guy was a boogie man who needed to leave the national conscience. Martyr? Yeah, right.

Kamal35
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Kamal35 » Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:03 pm

Yeah, but there's something that sounds strange here... Why this hurry to hand him to the Iraqis before January, 3rd? Could he say something about the weapons of mass destruction and who sold them to him? Is it a fair trial a trial in which the lawyers of the defendant are systematically killed?

Anyway, he's dead now and the story is over.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.