Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

executing saddam on eid?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:15 am

may Allah have mercy on his soul.

Basra-
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Basra- » Sat Dec 30, 2006 9:23 am

Mac Sonkor. Smile This should be a lesson to all dictators, May he join Siyaad Barree in HELL. Very Happy

Years back--Our Diane Sawyer interviewed Saddam & asked him one very important & revealing question: What is the greatest SIN a man can commit in the eyes of GOD?

His answer was ironic & telling,he answered 'When he forgets that God is stronger the strongest on earth & that the most important power on earth.Having said what i have said -it is the human power itself--that is the humanity of man inside & not the exterior strength he has or weapons:

Of course this quote was by aide of an interpreter but it really delves into the mind of this ex powerful now dead ex president.It shows that - here is a man who killed & murdered his people, here is a man who was above the law--who drunk wine & slept with every kind of hoe--who i am sure as he spoke the above quote was feeling quilty of thinking he is just as strong as God.Though this above quote was sort of explaining his guilty feelings about feeling stronger than God, blaming his humanity & weakness that he could be enticed in commiting the greatest sin that he is well aware of.This Man will go to Hell. The worst sinners are the ones who do it --fully knowing it is a great sin.I am sure --the weapons included in his quote also began USA's quest to suspect he had weapons of mass distruction, thereby essentially making this poignant interview the beginning of his downfall.He shouldn't have made this interview, period.Indeed let this be a lesson to all dictators. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Next..... Confused North Korea president?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:04 am

He killed people, he died...blah blah

Killing him on EID or the notion of him dying on EID shows the level of respect they have for a religion. But I wouldn't except anything less from Arabs, the low lives of all HUMAN LIFE.

White people will continue to slave them, until the END of time. TRUST ME!

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:13 am

[quote="Alluring"]He killed people, he died...blah blah

Killing him on EID or the notion of him dying on EID shows the level of respect they have for a religion. But I wouldn't except anything less from Arabs, the low lives of all HUMAN LIFE.

White people will continue to slave them, until the END of time. TRUST ME![/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you suport the Transitional Fairy Government and want to talk about low lifes?

slaves are those chearleading for the ethiopians.

FreedomOfSpeech-

Postby FreedomOfSpeech- » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:14 am

Alluring, why do you support TFG? They're nothing but a bunch of khat addicted warlords with suits and ties...

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:33 am

[quote="FreedomOfSpeech-"]Alluring, why do you support TFG? They're nothing but a bunch of khat addicted warlords with suits and ties...[/quote]

This coming from an individual who came on a SOMALI and MUSLIM forum badmouthing the FOUNDATION of our religion day in and out. But has the right to come here and be the MORAL periphery of what I say? GOOD ONE, WACK JOB.

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:33 am

Alluring aji aji, shikorina. Laughing

generalka
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby generalka » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:43 am

Arabs are the lowest form of human scum on Earth, I have no respect for them and I really dont regret killing those sons of bytches in Iraq either. Killing an Iraqi stray dog made me feel worse than killing a kid with a gun.

Fock all arabs, fock those in the past, present, and future.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:42 am

sharia law baa dhiigaaya baa inaa laa dhiilo.

what goes around comes around saddam

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:56 am

I know by saying what I am going to say...I will be attacked by ICU supporters but I am gonna say it anyways.. Very Happy

Saddam has lived luxuriously, lavishly and enjoyed life as a leader for more than 30 years.what more could you ask for in this earthly life???
therefore..he shouldnt feel sorry and no one should feel sorry for him either.

He killed many people and for that he deserved to be killed...but by his people and NOT by Bush who killed more than Saddam in just 3 years.

His hanging was intended to humiliate all Arab and muslim leaders as well as 1.2 Billion muslims around the world...
All the talk around the muslim world today is about Saddam and not the Eid...it certainly had the effect the americans were hoping for.

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:09 pm

[quote="Cawar"]
His hanging was intended to humiliate all Arab and muslim leaders as well as 1.2 Billion muslims around the world...
All the talk around the muslim world today is about Saddam and not the Eid...it certainly had the effect the americans were hoping for.[/quote]

i couldnt agree more. sxb they know islam better than we do thats why god is on their side. maxaa nagaa galay saddam you live in the west and not iraq even iraqis are celebrating for his death.those who are calling him mudjahiid need to be excuted alongisde saddam and his half brother

Cawar
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Cawar » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:17 pm

^^Look...Those calling him a mujahid know for a fact that he was not a martyr..even if he repented and asked Allah for forgiveness..
But its all about politics, the Americans and their Shiite lackeys( which btw have legitimate reasons to ask for the leadership of their country...so long as they know how and intend to unite all Iraqis) did this to rub it on all muslim's noses on this holy day...so why not call him a mujahid...thats their reasoning.

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:23 pm

wat do yall call wat the russian president is doing to chechneya or president bush did in iraq.that is crime against humanity and they should as well as north korea president or any other president who had abused their power and innocent people were killed under their belt.

i hope this opnion dont affect my stay in america.its just an opnion Laughing Laughing Laughing

mahamed99_sex
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby mahamed99_sex » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:24 pm

ps....all the somali warlords should be brought to justice.i dont know why ethiopia or america are aiding these killers.but then again ,its for their best interst. Laughing

we will never accept a warlord as our president.never............ Laughing Laughing Laughing

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:07 pm

Kamal
Like the death penalties for Herman Goering or Julius Streicher or other infamous figures was a mistake? Some people have a good killing coming to them.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.