Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somalis are no better than Arabs

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Somalis are no better than Arabs

Postby Aiman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:05 pm

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh to my dear respected brothers and sisters in Islam and Hello to the Munaafiq and the Kaafirs

Bacadu Salaam,

Both welcome the filth foreign infidels in their country against their own blood brothers and sisters to be killed for gaining power and competing to be puppet of the kufr master against their own.

There is nothing to be proud of being Somali or an Arab at the moment, but one thing I never be dis proud of that is been Muslim.

Imam Ali once said to his son Imam Hasan, 'My son, learn four things from me and through them you will learn four more. If you keep them in mind your actions will not bring any harm to you: The greatest wealth is Wisdom; the greatest poverty is stupidity; the worst unso- ciableness is that of vanity and self-glorification; and the best nobility of descent exhibits itself in politeness and in refinement of manner. The next four things, my son, are: "Do not make friendship with a fool because when he will try to do you good he will do you harm; do not make a miser your friend because he will run away from you at the time of your dire need; do not be friendly with a vicious and wicked person because he will sell you and your friendship at the cheapest price and do not make friend of a liar because like a mirage he will make you visualize very near the things which lie at a great distance and will make you see at the great distance the things which are near to you.'

muslim-man
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby muslim-man » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:09 pm

Salams Br. Aiman,

When you've people who prioritize qabiil over Islam, then expect the worst from them. For some Somalis, welcoming habasho in to their land is easier to digest than accepting the UIC, talk about being twisted, subhanallah!

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Indeed. This is a very hard thing to grasp for anyone with bit of reason and humanity, but Allah has told us through His Prophet (scws) that worst creatures on earth are munaafiqiin. No wonder why bottom of Hell is preserved for them. They do unbelievable things only to satisfy twisted desires of their qalbi madow.

xoogSADE14
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby xoogSADE14 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:29 pm

sheikh Aiman

the wishes of the majority must be respected sxb, the wahabi wannabees don't even make up 10 of the somali population back home.

Salahuddiin
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Salahuddiin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:44 pm

XoogSade

What if Somalia unites and majority wants to throw Marexaan into the sea? You are not even 10% of the population so is it ok?

Right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what majority says.

Moguul21
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Moguul21 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:46 pm

Carab waa argagixiso
Hawiyaha waa mooryaan

I guess there is no difference between them I think they both should be hanged like Saddam Hussein

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:56 pm

Xooq, The wishes of the majority was not be taken over my Kufars and led by Munaafiqs.

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:27 pm

[quote="Salahuddiin"]XoogSade

What if Somalia unites and majority wants to throw Marexaan into the sea? You are not even 10% of the population so is it ok?

Right is right and wrong is wrong no matter what majority says.[/quote]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing thats the craziers analogy if there ever was one Laughing

salahuddin walaahi you are crazy Laughing

Lil_Cutie..
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Lil_Cutie.. » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:35 pm

So right Indeed. That was a nice message. JazakAllahu Khyr ...

BLUE RUSH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: < in a car somewhere watching fatal hustler out my rear view mirror

Postby BLUE RUSH » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:41 am

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh Very Happy

fagash_killer
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: And You Can Run For ya Back-up But Them Machine Gun Shells Gone Tear Ya back Up

Postby fagash_killer » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:09 pm

anika kaa liitnaa arabtaa. aslong we are claiming arabs are we ofcourse no better than arabs. we are the great sons of israel(binu israel) we should say fuck off to arabs and no to al qaida and terrorists

Aiman
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Aiman » Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:30 pm

I met this Black man today he told me he had a dream similar to the one with the MLK JR but his is different. He said he couldn't sleep at night because he saw in his dream that the americans killing his fellow Black men, women and children in Africa. His blood was boiling even though he is a non Muslim then in the morning told his wife and turn on the TV (they have a dish not cnn) turned out to be true. His fellow country infidel country men run by some zionist devils are killings his fellow Africans.

And here we have some who are even praising their own fellow race and Muslim sharing same religion that are murdered by the filth infidels. Some people in here actually buying the kuffar tactic of deceiving "Al Qaeda are in the country that are responsible of 93 u.s embassy bombing in Kenya." The way I see it more like getting revenge how they were humiliated in 92 and to wipe out the devoted Muslims hence "war on terror."

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:09 pm

Somali women fock better than Arab women.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.