Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Da frst Somali who took Da Somali passport DONT look like So

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Homer Simpso
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Da frst Somali who took Da Somali passport DONT look like So

Postby Homer Simpso » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:18 pm

Check this out: first of all, is this a man or a woman? http://www.somaliweyn.com/pages/news/Feb_07/8Feb40.html secondly cannt they find a cushitic or a bantu brother to represent the first somali passport...

do you know the funny thing, I really wanted to see the first person who took the somali passport but when I saw her/his picture, i was like, getta here!!... that aint a Somali.. but than I realized how big racist and prejudist that makes me look..I do accept that woman to be a Somali NOW>..

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Da frst Somali who took Da Somali passport DONT look like So

Postby Demure » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 pm

Homer, She looks like Yamani specially with a name like Rania.

Warya_dude
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Warya_dude » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:25 pm

If she doesnt look Somali neither do I...

Demure
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Demure » Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:28 pm

Warya, then perhaps you look like an Carab. That nose of hers the mouth and chin are so not the classical Somali features.

Raaxeeye!
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Raaxeeye! » Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:45 pm

I don't know about u guys but she looks pure Somali to me....Nice glasses too.

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.