Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali proverbs and their originators and the story behind i

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali proverbs and their originators and the story behind i

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:11 pm

Luckily this is not the real world. Isaaq's #1 amendment"thou shall not speak foul of other Isaaq sub clans" Duriyada perfected this to a T, rarely do you see two Isaaqs fighting Haber Vs Haber, the recent Daroor war reminded all of us that our union is more solid than that of any other Somali clan, be it Hawiye or Darod. There was not a Caaqil, Suldaan, Nabadoon, Poet, Ministers left in Somaliland, peacemakers came from as far as Hargeisa, Burco, Ceerigaabo, Berbera, Boorame and Buuhoodle to stop the senseless war between brothers, businessmen contributed to the peace initiatives, Reer Isaaq united by their noble desire for peace between brothers made it possible for the war to stop and clan leaders to start negotiating again. We have alot of enemies who relish in thoughts of Isaaq Vs Isaaq war ee cadawgiina ha u jabina, they are watching and praying for us to turn on each other so Somaliland falls into chaos and anarchy. And remember that Hadhaagii faqash don't differntiate between HA or HY or HJ or any Isaaq, to them you are Iidoor, Qaldan and they hate you equally for what you are, si kasteba ha u dhacdee I appeal to my Duriya brothers to stop waxyaabahan dadka walaalaha ah kala fogeeya. Xpalaya. Inaadeer Afsoomaligaa kaa xun, dumarka lama caayo siiba dumarka Duriyada Reer Sheikh Isaxaaq waa dumar barakaysan oo dun wanaagsan and am sure in adiga laftaada aad tahay nin wax garad ah, haday naagta Sacad Muuse xuntahay la soc\o oo la odhan maayo naag SM xun ee Soomalidu waxay odhan waa naag Isaaq ah oo xun shaambaduna wey inagu wada taalaa, waana hablo fiican oo nasab, qurux iyo deganaasho intaba eebe uugu deeqay. Biko, Inaadeer adna dulqaadka badi oo Reer dhan oo Shariif iyo Shaydaanba leh ha ku butaacin, ninkani waa nin ay rag ishayaan ee ama xabada dhinacaaga kaga rid cadowga Isaaq ama dhinac uuga baydh karbaashka.

Yawle waa kii lahaa isagoo hanjabaya cadowga Duriyada Rer Sheikh Isaxaaq

Isaaq waa isku hayboo Waysku hooyiyo aabbe

Qaasina ka daba yidhi

In dagaal dhammaadaa qofkii doqoni moodaaye
Nin da'weyni waa garan qabyada diillimaa hadhaye
Hadduunbaa digtoonoow horliyo hawl la dawdabaye

Debci yaan la odhan Ciidankay luguhu daaleene
Degta Qoriga saarani inuu dego ka xaaraane
Haddaan moosku soo dumin guryaha daad ma soo galoe

Duddadaan adkayn cadawgu waa soo durrinayaaye
Dablaydiyo korjooguhu ilaa u debedda gaafmeero
Dalka niman u dhaarsani illaa ay diirad ku ilayso

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:20 pm

Xidigta Jamhuuriyada Somaliland: Salaan sare Abtigis...

Studieski iya ku yara mashquuliyay iyaan u malaynayaye.....

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:26 pm

Salaan kashka iyo laabta ka soo go'day abti. Waxbarashadii iyo waxkastaba waxaa igaga sii daran jacayl e bal ii waran adigu, baryahan Reer abtigay wey kacsanyihiin from Berbera to yeyle Haber Jeclo wey dhaqaaqday Laughing

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super
Location: Afhayeenka Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Somaliland Mudane Axmed (Silaanyo) ee Somalinet...

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:33 pm

Dee Abti Kaluunki iyo Somaliland shillingki lagu kala qaybsanayay Dekada Berbera iyaan leenahay war Ciise muse keena bardhkayagi...

Reerka intiisi kalena, Biyo iya Yeyle uga idhaadhamay, markas kuwasna waan afnaaqan sidan wax uga Cabno Laughing

Sida kale dhag dhag..

Galol
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Galol » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:45 pm

"Isaaq's #1 amendment"thou shall not speak foul of other Isaaq sub clans" Duriyada perfected this to a T, rarely do you see two Isaaqs fighting Haber Vs Haber, the recent Daroor war reminded all of us that our union is more solid than that of any other Somali clan, be it Hawiye or Darod. "

Xidigta

Brilliant. Your superb Isaqness is beyond reproach. You see the only superiority we Isaqs have against other Somalis apart from greater brains, sexier camels and better looking girls - is that we do not bicker amongst ourselves. We settle our problems peacefully after a bit of biffing sometimes. If the Kaboshagle and Kombo bstrads learnt that from us the Somali race will not be in the shape that it is today. So it is great to see you keeping that tradition.

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:00 pm

[quote="Galol"]"Isaaq's #1 amendment"thou shall not speak foul of other Isaaq sub clans" Duriyada perfected this to a T, rarely do you see two Isaaqs fighting Haber Vs Haber, the recent Daroor war reminded all of us that our union is more solid than that of any other Somali clan, be it Hawiye or Darod. "

Xidigta

Brilliant. Your superb Isaqness is beyond reproach. You see the only superiority we Isaqs have against other Somalis apart from greater brains, sexier camels and better looking girls - is that we do not bicker amongst ourselves. We settle our problems peacefully after a bit of biffing sometimes. If the Kaboshagle and Kombo bstrads learnt that from us the Somali race will not be in the shape that it is today. So it is great to see you keeping that tradition.[/quote]

Galol Laughing @ sexier camels,

This is the reason why we Isaqs are dubbed the Jews of Africa, We've perfected the Bani Israel art of sticking together against all enemies foreign or domestic, how else do you explain the success we had in toppling the Faqash regime with all of its military might? Isaaq solidarity, some raised money and some fought with the SNM, Isaaqs do better when there is an imminent danger facing the family, Afweyne and his henchmen, we did it and with the TFG we will. Kombos Kabo-lax-lax and Hutus will never come close to us

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:25 pm

^Isaaqs are Isaaqs worst enemy not Daarood or Hawiye, we have faqash in our government and they are not Daarood, hope you know that.

XidigtaJSL
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby XidigtaJSL » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:38 pm

[quote="Samatr"]^Isaaqs are Isaaqs worst enemy not Daarood or Hawiye, we have faqash in our government and they are not Daarood, hope you know that.[/quote]

Sometimes, you sound alot more Darod than Isaq, just an observasion. Reerkan Isaq waa very unique. Yes we fight among ousrselves, just look at Daror, the two brotherly clans fought and many died, the same happens everywhere in Somalia. What sets us Isaqs apart from Dooro, Hutu, Digil Miriflr and the rest of the Gudhuu nation we so unfortunate to share land with is how quickly we solve our problems, how fast we mobolise the gurti to where action is, how we agree to stop the fighting and negotiate, am very proud of how the Isaq family managed to keep peace in Somaliland and even export it to Isaq inhabited lands in Klilka5naad, Daror is a good example, I told my friends this war will end sooner than you can blink, dead counted, money exchanges hands along with girls who in the future IA will give birth to sons lost. I was not disappointed in my judgement, so have faith in Duriyada and cast away your Darod demons Samater Laughing

Samatr
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Samatr » Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:55 pm

I was just telling the truth, when you have a rotten root the plant is also rotten. Somaliland is BS as long as faqash are represented in our government. What Darod demons, I just told the truth isla muusayaal baanu nahay runta na waa in laysku sheegaa inaadeer.

LiQaaye_TDH
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby LiQaaye_TDH » Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:27 am

Can you Take this In the Iidoor Group Very Happy

Luckyy
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby Luckyy » Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:13 pm

[quote="XidigtaJSL"]Luckily this is not the real world. Isaaq's #1 amendment"thou shall not speak foul of other Isaaq sub clans" Duriyada perfected this to a T, rarely do you see two Isaaqs fighting Haber Vs Haber, the recent Daroor war reminded all of us that our union is more solid than that of any other Somali clan, be it Hawiye or Darod. There was not a Caaqil, Suldaan, Nabadoon, Poet, Ministers left in Somaliland, peacemakers came from as far as Hargeisa, Burco, Ceerigaabo, Berbera, Boorame and Buuhoodle to stop the senseless war between brothers, businessmen contributed to the peace initiatives, Reer Isaaq united by their noble desire for peace between brothers made it possible for the war to stop and clan leaders to start negotiating again. We have alot of enemies who relish in thoughts of Isaaq Vs Isaaq war ee cadawgiina ha u jabina, they are watching and praying for us to turn on each other so Somaliland falls into chaos and anarchy. And remember that Hadhaagii faqash don't differntiate between HA or HY or HJ or any Isaaq, to them you are Iidoor, Qaldan and they hate you equally for what you are, si kasteba ha u dhacdee I appeal to my Duriya brothers to stop waxyaabahan dadka walaalaha ah kala fogeeya. Xpalaya. Inaadeer Afsoomaligaa kaa xun, dumarka lama caayo siiba dumarka Duriyada Reer Sheikh Isaxaaq waa dumar barakaysan oo dun wanaagsan and am sure in adiga laftaada aad tahay nin wax garad ah, haday naagta Sacad Muuse xuntahay la soc\o oo la odhan maayo naag SM xun ee Soomalidu waxay odhan waa naag Isaaq ah oo xun shaambaduna wey inagu wada taalaa, waana hablo fiican oo nasab, qurux iyo deganaasho intaba eebe uugu deeqay. Biko, Inaadeer adna dulqaadka badi oo Reer dhan oo Shariif iyo Shaydaanba leh ha ku butaacin, ninkani waa nin ay rag ishayaan ee ama xabada dhinacaaga kaga rid cadowga Isaaq ama dhinac uuga baydh karbaashka.

Yawle waa kii lahaa isagoo hanjabaya cadowga Duriyada Rer Sheikh Isaxaaq

Isaaq waa isku hayboo Waysku hooyiyo aabbe

Qaasina ka daba yidhi

In dagaal dhammaadaa qofkii doqoni moodaaye
Nin da'weyni waa garan qabyada diillimaa hadhaye
Hadduunbaa digtoonoow horliyo hawl la dawdabaye

Debci yaan la odhan Ciidankay luguhu daaleene
Degta Qoriga saarani inuu dego ka xaaraane
Haddaan moosku soo dumin guryaha daad ma soo galoe

Duddadaan adkayn cadawgu waa soo durrinayaaye
Dablaydiyo korjooguhu ilaa u debedda gaafmeero
Dalka niman u dhaarsani illaa ay diirad ku ilayso[/quote]

Aw! Xidigta u r what I call True Isaaqs, we need fardiin like u..keep it up brotha Cool Even Galool making sense this time Laughing

n Xplayer some one send me PM n said u r half HY n half HA? is that so?how come any one hates his Abtiyaal? that is really shame.....as much as I like u when u fighting 4 Isaaq n karbashing Ciilqabe n the enemy, I really dont like what u just said about HA, that discredit ur scores.....how can u fight 4 isaaq one hand n u dissing 'em in a same thread?...cuz u got disagreement with some one u h've no right 2 swear all tribe.....I dint read ur post at first time but walhi u r so wrong as much as Biko.....u both loozersssss afkina xun hanagu cayina..........

Say 2gather now UNITED we stand divided we Fail.....

biko
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby biko » Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:26 pm

[quote="XidigtaJSL

Biko, Inaadeer adna dulqaadka badi oo Reer dhan oo Shariif iyo Shaydaanba leh ha ku butaacin, ninkani waa nin ay rag ishayaan ee ama xabada dhinacaaga kaga rid cadowga Isaaq ama dhinac uuga baydh karbaashka.

[/quote]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dulqaadkeygu wuu badan yahay but when this lil fagot pretend to be defending isaq knowing full well he hates HA more than any darood, how can you ask me to dhinacaa kaga rid cadowga?

HE IS MY FOCKING CADOW!

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.