Welcome to SomaliNet Forums, a friendly and gigantic Somali centric active community. Login to hide this block

You are currently viewing this page as a guest. By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, ask questions, educate others, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and access many, many other features. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join SomaliNet forums today! Please note that registered members with over 50 posts see no ads whatsoever! Are you new to SomaliNet? These forums with millions of posts are just one section of a much larger site. Just visit the front page and use the top links to explore deep into SomaliNet oasis, Somali singles, Somali business directory, Somali job bank and much more. Click here to login. If you need to reset your password, click here. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Somali Girls Who Date White Men, what that all about?

Daily chitchat.

Moderators: Moderators, Junior Moderators

Forum rules
This General Forum is for general discussions from daily chitchat to more serious discussions among Somalinet Forums members. Please do not use it as your Personal Message center (PM). If you want to contact a particular person or a group of people, please use the PM feature. If you want to contact the moderators, pls PM them. If you insist leaving a public message for the mods or other members, it will be deleted.
OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE
Spragga Benz
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Re: Somali Girls Who Date White Men, what that all about?

Postby Spragga Benz » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:53 am

Somebody liked my avatar eyh?

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:13 pm

[quote="Gacalisa"]Ooww Mikey, this Love crap is only in the minds of the white men. Seriously Love comes and goes, just like people, but the only thing that makes this forbidden love more passionate and wanted is because its forbidden. If it were to be allowed people would not really care for it, but just because its not allowed we get all caught up in it, and try to defind what were feeling.

I dont believe in that love is actually that blind. when you know from the very the begining that your not suppose to even talk to a Man, especially gaal man, then how are suppose to get so far up in actually falling in love with someone you shouldnt even talk to.[/quote]

everything you stated here is absolutely false. Love is blind that's why you see people dating and marrying others regardless of their race. One of my good friends is married to a Somali girl and her family gave him a hard time because he was Haitian-American. The guy had a hard time but he persevered. He married her about a year ago and she's now pregnant with their first child. They threatened to disown her but she didn't care, so they learned to accept the guy.

Alluring
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Alluring » Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:19 pm

Caadan is bad, but jareer is worse!

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:45 pm

[quote="Alluring"]Caadan is bad, but jareer is worse![/quote]

If any somali man marries you...he needs to have his head examined ..lol Laughing Laughing

abucubeed
SomaliNetizen
SomaliNetizen

Postby abucubeed » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:20 pm

naag walba jeexeeda iidaa leh rooti ninkii ay u ogolaato in oo gishto ii day jirtaa

maxaa ka rabtiin idinka??

idinkaba mooskiina jeex gaaleed maku ridatiinoo??

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:51 pm

Dude I am not saying that people can't fall in love with someone from a another race, that surely not forbidden. what I am saying is how can anyone fall in love with someone, who you know that person is a Gaal, and its xaram for you to speak to him/her let alone date him. don't misunderstand me walaal, but you yourself know qof gaal ah in aad jeclaan karin.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:59 pm

[quote="Gacalisa"]Dude I am not saying that people can't fall in love with someone from a another race, that surely not forbidden. what I am saying is how can anyone fall in love with someone, who you know that person is a Gaal, and its xaram for you to speak to him/her let alone date him. don't misunderstand me walaal, but you yourself know qof gaal ah in aad jeclaan karin.[/quote]

Sorry but I still disagree with you. Love shouldn't have any boundaries even within religion. After all, religion is something that is supposed to bring people together and it is built on certain principles and codes and love is one of them.

If that is not the case then something is wrong. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, should not divide people because they are not of the same religion or race. That is human ignorance. I don't buy that is part of religion. If anything, that is probably the opinion of the individual or individuals and the way they want to interpret the reading.

Naima201

Postby Naima201 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:35 pm

HMMMM......

Well i guess the only reply your gonna get today iz from me so let me try and tell u what I think.

At the end of the day if u love someone and they ur alaf i guess u'll be with them anyway regardless ofwhat religion they are u see. So really there is no point to worry about things out of ur control. U see?

Anyway thats what i think so hope that helps even though im not lady muslimah the lady u intended to receive a reply from. But i m definetly a Muslim so lemme know what u think bout that?

Naima201

Postby Naima201 » Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Haaaaaaa

Just noticed the reply above me sorrrry i so did not mean to come over all ignorant anyway
Never mind right?

kambuli
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby kambuli » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:21 pm

Gedogirl,

quote " dont start what you cant finish."

Walaahay hadalkaasi waa hadal weyn..... Smile

Gacalisa
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby Gacalisa » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:29 pm

[quote= "1baller] Sorry but I still disagree with you. Love shouldn't have any boundaries even within religion. After all, religion is something that is supposed to bring people together and it is built on certain principles and codes and love is one of them.

If that is not the case then something is wrong. Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, should not divide people because they are not of the same religion or race. That is human ignorance. I don't buy that is part of religion. If anything, that is probably the opinion of the individual or individuals and the way they want to interpret the reading.

Listen whether you want this little known fact to be part of the religion of not is not the case. Whether you want to believe in it is also irrelivent because it is. Religious does in fact bring people together, but only within the threshold of that specific religion. and as far as Islam goes, it is the most diverse religion, which brings people of every creed under on believe, but going outiside of this profoundly diverse threshold to find "Love" is to me just crazy.

#1baller
SomaliNet Heavyweight
SomaliNet Heavyweight

Postby #1baller » Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:26 pm

[quote="Gacalisa"]

Listen whether you want this little known fact to be part of the religion of not is not the case. Whether you want to believe in it is also irrelivent because it is. Religious does in fact bring people together, but only within the threshold of that specific religion. and as far as Islam goes, it is the most diverse religion, which brings people of every creed under on believe, but going outiside of this profoundly diverse threshold to find "Love" is to me just crazy.[/quote]

Gacalisa,

You are contradicting yourself. On one hand you're saying that religion brings people together and every creed and race is welcome yet on the other hand you are saying that this is only possible if it's within the same threshold of that specific religion.

No religion that i know stipulates that type of interpretation. That is the interpretation of mankind and not of God which is absolute nonsense. I'm not buying into that theory. You show me in the qu'ran or the christian bible where it emphatically states that point.

Steeler [Crawler2]
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby Steeler [Crawler2] » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:45 am

"Any somali girl who goes out with non somali(muslim or not muslim)is sharmuutah"

IS that bad?? Coming from Costa, I am sure it is.

You know what the problem is with Somalis? They're stupid.

Neither religion nor race should matter at all when two people decide to have a relationship. And nobody has the slightest right to judge a relationship between two other people. Why is it Somalis find it so hard to butt the fock out of other peoples buisiness?

*HannaH*
SomaliNet Super
SomaliNet Super

Postby *HannaH* » Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:12 pm

Mike, I thought you were into hamburger not hotdogs...What's with the sudden infactuation with MadMac?
This is very concerning. Confused

OUR SPONSOR: LOGIN TO HIDE

Hello, Has your question been answered on this page? We hope yes. If not, you can start a new thread and post your question(s). It is free to join. You can also search our over a million pages (just scroll up and use our site-wide search box) or browse the forums.